Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leisurely Stroll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Leisurely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Leisurely Stroll   Leisurely Stroll EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:49 pm

Moving slowly through the forest I shift my gaze from side to side, taking in the sights, sounds, and smells of the forest as I take the time to enjoy a leisurely stroll through the forest. The sun beamed down from upon high though the forest held in my favor and sought to shade me from the warm beams of the sun with there leaf filled limbs. Though I sought to enjoy a nice leisurely stroll things with in me are not as peaceful as my surroundings. " What shall we do with our day.. " I murmur lightly, asking as if there was another person walking through the forest with me when in fact there was no other person in the realm of reality with me, though there were others with me, more so in the realm of my mind rather then the realm of reality and at some points I thought myself crazy considering at times I can hear others speaking to me in my head, though it was something I had come to live with, being the host to a spirit and now what seemed to be another part of myself. As I come to a stop I shift my gaze to the canopy above me and gaze beyond the leaves, through an opening in the canopy and to the sky above, " Today is such a beautiful day. " I say as I shift my gaze across the sky.

EXP: 243 | 243
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Leisurely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leisurely Stroll   Leisurely Stroll EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:04 am

Looking up at the sky above the forest, I begin to shift my gaze, scanning over the sky above me for a moment before turning my gaze from the sky and back to the forest as I let out a soft sigh. " No sense in using all the day to look at the sky. " I say with a faint nod as I shift my gaze about the forest. With my gaze set upon the forest ahead of me, I narrow my gaze into a faint glare as I begin to raise from the ground. As I raise from the ground I begin to move forwards at a slow pace for a few moments before bursting forwards as fast as I can go. As I begin to fly forwards I shift through the air to dodge the limb of a tree before shifting again to dodge an entire tree. While flying through the air the glare that had taken hold of my face begins to fade away into a faint smile as I continue flying through the air dodging around trees and three limbs. As I fly through the forest I shift my gaze from side to side, scanning the area in front of me.

EXP: 206 | 449
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Leisurely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leisurely Stroll   Leisurely Stroll EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:41 pm

As I move through the air I begin to slow down until I come to a complete stop and hover in the air as I shift my gaze, slowly turning in a circle to look at the area around me. While floating in the air I continue to shift my gaze as I glance around the forest for a few more moments before finally dropping to the ground as I let out a soft sigh. I begin to move once again, though this time taking steps through the forest instead of flying through it. As I begin to move through the forest I start to hum lightly to myself as I slowly shift my gaze from side to side, glancing around the forest once again before fixing my attention to the forest ahead of me. While moving through the forest I loosen my grip on one of the chains coiled around my arm and allow links of metal chain to begin to drop from my sleeve. I let a few links of chain fall from my sleeve before griping the chain to prevent any more from falling from my sleeve. After letting a few links of chain fall from my sleeve, I glance down at it for a moment before lifting my gaze back to the forest.

EXP: 217 | 666
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Leisurely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leisurely Stroll   Leisurely Stroll EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:40 am

Lifting my gaze to the forest, I tighten my grip on the chain in my hand. Gripping the chain I continue to hum lightly to myself as I shift my gaze from side to side, glancing around the forest in front of me as I take in the sights the forest has to offer. As I move through the forest I break away from the forest and move into a clearing before coming to as top. Coming to as top in a clearing I slowly shift my gaze and glance around the clearing as I slowly spin around before coming to a stop. Standing at the edge of the clearing I slowly lift my gaze and look to the sky. Looking to the sky I shift my gaze over it for a moment before closing my eyes and take in a slow deep breath of air. Taking in a slow deep breath of air I hold it for a few moments, listening to the wind as it blows through the trees, rustling the leaves and blowing the grass and the sound of the metal chain as it begins to clank from the wind blowing against the links and causing them to move.

EXP: 202 / 868
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Leisurely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leisurely Stroll   Leisurely Stroll EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:14 am

As the half-breed stood at the edge of the clearing enjoying his moment of peace, a figure ran through the forest shifting around trees and other things as they get in the way of the figures running. Keeping my eyes closed still I remain silent while listening to the forest around me, taking a brief moment to relax. Moving through the forest, the figure unknowingly draws closer and closer to the same clearing that Yuki had come to a stop in. Drawing upon the clearing the figure's foot catches on something and that causes the person to begin to stumble forward as they break from the forest and begin to move into the clearing. As the figure breaks free from the forest while stumbling they finally lose there balance and fall to the ground. The moment I had found myself falling into only remained for a few moments before something caught my attention and forced me to open my eyes as I begin to shift my gaze and watch as someone bursts from the forest before stumbling forwards and falling to the ground.

EXP: 203 / 1071
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Leisurely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leisurely Stroll   Leisurely Stroll EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:48 am

Frantically the person that had fallen to the ground begins to scramble to get back to there feet as they turn there attention to the stranger standing in the clearing and call out, " Please help me! " the person shouts out to the stranger pleading for help. Having turned my attention to the person I keep my gaze fixed on them, at first unsure of the gender of the person since I hadn't gotten a good look at them before they fell to the ground but as the person begins to speak, asking for help, I come to realize that the figure was male. Though the person had asked for help, I remain silent as I hold my ground while watching the male. Slowly raising to his feet the male begins to stumble forwards moving towards the nonresponsive male, " Please I'm begging you. You have to help me, they are after me. " the man says as he continues to stumble forwards towards the male as he clutches something close to his chest. Just as the male finishes speaking something flys from the tree line behind him, flying through the air a rope catches up with the male and as it makes contact with one of his legs it wraps around his leg before the rope is jerked towards the forest causing the male to fall to the ground again.

EXP: 244 / 1315
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Leisurely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leisurely Stroll   Leisurely Stroll EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:57 am

As the male is caught by the rope he shouts not, " Noo!! " he yells as he falls to the ground once again. Out of the woods comes a group of five armed men that quickly move upon the man that had fallen to the ground and surround him, at first not noticing the half-breed that stood in the clearing as well. I watch as a rope comes from the forest and catches the male before causing him to fall to the ground again though I hold my ground still and watch him, but I begin to wonder who or what is after him. My question's are answered as five armed men come from the forest and move around the man that had fallen to the ground. Laying on the ground the man that had fallen keeps his attention set on the half-breed as he reaches a hand out towards him, " Please help me! " he call's out again begging the half-breed to help. When the male on the ground begins to speak again, one of the five around him shifts his foot and brings it down onto the male's hand, driving it into the ground, " Shut up you worm! " The man yells. One of the five shift there attention and look to the half-breed that stood in the clearing that the man was calling out for help to. Seeing the half-breed the man reaches out and hits another of the armed men, " Look. " He murmurs before turning his full attention to the half-breed.

EXP: 262 / 1577
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Leisurely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leisurely Stroll   Leisurely Stroll EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:24 pm

Another of the armed men turn there attention to the half-breed that stood in the clearing with them. The armed man that first turned his attention to the half-breed speaks up addressing the half-breed, " This ain't any of your business so there's no need for you to get involved. " the armed man says as he eyes the half-breed, taking note of the chain coming from his sleeve. Still remaining silent I keep my gaze upon the group of men and the one that had fallen to the ground. As they seem to catch onto my presence and two of the armed men turn before one of them speaks to me, I listen as the man speaks to me. The man seemed to have a rather good point, why should I get involved in this matter? The man laying on the ground, looks to the armed men around him for a moment before turning his attention to the half-breed, " Please help m- " The man begin to speak up again but as he starts to speak up one of the armed men around him strikes him in the side with his foot while the other puts his foot on the back of the mans head and pushes it into the ground, " Shut up. There is no help for you. " one of the armed men says as he looks down at the man on the ground. The armed man that had spoke to the half-breed keeps his gaze on the man, " So, no problems then? " The man asks, still eying the half-breed.

EXP: 264 / 1841
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Leisurely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leisurely Stroll   Leisurely Stroll EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:17 pm

I keep my gaze on the group and as the man on the ground speaks to me again I glance down at him for a moment as he again begins to beg for help but is stopped before he can finish speaking. As the armed man begins to speak I lift my gaze and look back to him as he speaks to me again. Still I remain silent as I look at the armed man, though I had no reason to remain here nor do anything to help this man, or at least that is what something said within me while another said I should do something to help this man. Finally I slowly begin to move and turn away from the group as I start to head back to the forest. The man on the ground managed to raise his head again and looks to the half-breed as he begins to walk away. As he watches the half-breed walk away the man calls out once again, " Please help me and I can make it worth your while. " The man on the ground manages to get out before he is cut off again as his face is pushed into the ground, " I said shut up! " One of the men says before they begin to kick the man in the side. Seeing the half-breed turn and start to walk away the other two armed men turn there attention to the man on the ground and when the beating starts they start to kick him as well.

EXP: 245 / 2086
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Leisurely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leisurely Stroll   Leisurely Stroll EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:47 pm

As I begin to move towards the forest something catches my attention as the man speaks again, something that draws me back to the beating and gives me a reason, other then the feeling, to offer this man aid and defend him against whoever is attacking him. Unknowingly the man had caught my attention with the simple phrase of making it worth my while, such a thing means he would be willing to pay me for my services which is something I couldn't over look so easily. The armed men around the man on the ground continue to kick him a bit longer before they finally stop and kneel down, pushing the man over onto his back, " Now, you going to give us that bag there? " the armed man asks the man on the ground. The man on the ground looks up at the armed men and shakes his head as he clutches something in his arms. The armed man that asked the question chuckles lightly as he gives a faint nod, " No, coarse ya aren't and we were hoping you'd say that. " he says before lifting his gaze and looking to the men around him for a moment before turning his attention back to the man on the ground.

EXP: 219 / 2305
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Leisurely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leisurely Stroll   Leisurely Stroll EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:53 pm

" Guess we do this the hard way. " the armed man says as he reaches to his side and pulls a knife from its sheath, " Now hold still. " He murmurs to the man on the ground as he begins to reach down with the knife, reaching towards the man's face. Since there was now something in it for me or seemed that way I slowly turn to face the group of armed men and shift my gaze over them for a brief moment as I draw in a deep breath before letting it out as I release my grip on the chain coming from my sleeve and allow links of chain to begin falling from my sleeve. As I let links of chain fall from my sleeve I quickly raise my arm, slinging it out towards the group of armed men and as I do so the chain springs to life in response to my motion and is launched towards the group of men. I strike out with my chain at the man that seemed like he may be the leader, or at least the one doing all the talking. Instead of striking the man I make sure to bind my chain around his neck before I would jerk back to force the man onto the ground.

EXP: 208 / 2513
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Leisurely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leisurely Stroll   Leisurely Stroll EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:59 pm

Before he could cause any harm to the man on the ground, the man with the knife feels the chain come to bind around his neck and before he could do anything he falls back wards with a thud hitting the ground. As the man falls to the ground the others with him first look to him before there attention shifts along the chain, following it back to the half-breed. The man on the ground coughs lightly for air as he trys to get the chain off of his neck. As the man remove my chain from his neck I give it another jerk to pull him towards me and keep the chain tout around his neck. Unable to get the chain from his neck the man begins to struggle as the chain tightens around his neck as it is jerked again pulling him across the ground and towards the half-breed. The armed men watch there fellow man on the ground before there gaze goes back to the half-breed as they draw there weapons, some armed with swords and others armed with spears. Two of the men break off and move over to there fellow bandit on the ground, one grabs the chain while the other works to get it from around his neck.

EXP: 219 / 2732
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Leisurely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leisurely Stroll   Leisurely Stroll EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:04 pm

I keep my gaze set upon the group of men after pulling on my chain, watching as they draw there weapons before two of them move forwards and begin to offer the one on the ground aid and try to get him free of my chain. As I watched I wondered if I should let something like this happen and quickly came to the conclusion of not letting it so I give another jerk on the chain to tug the man away from aid and closer to me. Before they can get there fellow bandit free from the chain the half-breed jerks on it again and this time the armed man that was gripping the chain is pulled along with it as the man the chain is bound around is pulled as well, however the man the chain is bound around struggles against the chains grip unable to get free he begins to lose consciousness from lack of oxygen. The man that was trying to free the other bandit looks to the half-breed, " Bastard. " He murmurs before he raises to his feet, " Lets get this bastard. " He yells out before he charges straight at the half-breed.

EXP: 203 / 2935
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Leisurely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leisurely Stroll   Leisurely Stroll EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:10 am

As the one armed man charges towards the half-breed, two of the others join in the charge and begin to rush forwards straight at Yuki. With my gaze set upon the men I watch as first one begins to come at me then two others join in his charge. Watching the three of them come at me, I give my chain a quick flick to loosen its grasp around the bandits neck before yanking backwards on it to draw it back to me. Reaching behind me I grasp the top most handle of the blade on my back and pull it from its resting place on my back and hold it in front of me as I narrow my gaze into a glare as I look at the men. The man leading the charge sees the large blade the half-breed pulled from his back and the sight of the weapon causes him to stop in his tracks as he begins to double think his initial idea of charging at the half-breed. The other two bandits come to a stop as well behind the one that had lead the charge, there gaze resting upon the colossal blade the half-breed now wields. I watch as the three men come to as top and once they had came to as top a frown takes form on my face as I shift my gaze between them.

EXP: 225 / 3160
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Leisurely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leisurely Stroll   Leisurely Stroll EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:14 am

It seemed the three had second thoughts about attacking me, however that were not the chase for me. Now that they had come to as top I dash forwards and rush straight at them. Before they can react I close the gap and come down with a vicious slash, cleaving the man that had lead the group in two. As the man splits into two pieces sending blood flying into the air as it sprays from his remains the other two with him are both overtaken with fear at what had just happened to there comrade. The two of them begin to turn and start to run from the half-breed. As the two armed men begin to run the rest of the group, seeing what is going on, decide to join in and all charge straight for the half-breed figuring numbers would help in defeating him. As the two begin to run I lash out at one of them, thrusting forward with my blade and piercing the blade through his chest. Stabbing the blade into the mans back it pushes through his ribcage and bursts out the front of his chest before I lift him from the ground while he rests on the blade.

EXP: 209 / 3369
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Leisurely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leisurely Stroll   Leisurely Stroll EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:57 pm

As the man is lifted into the air, he lets out a gargle of pain as he reaches up and grasps the blade that is coming out of his chest and he holds it for a brief moment before going lip as he dies. The others charging at the half-breed see what happened and the half-breeds action cause two of the group to stop dead in there tracks as the rest continue in there charge. Lowering my sword I let the dead body slide form it as I watch the men as they continue to charge at me, a soft sigh escaping my lips as I shift my gaze between the ones still coming at me. The three that continued at the half-breed draw in close to him and launch into attacks, all three going in with slashes as they try to take the half-breed down. As the three came at me and launched into attacks, I bring my blade up and use it as a shield to block the incoming attacks as I step back away from the free men to help evade the attacks along with blocking them before I launch into a counter attack once I had blocked and evaded there attacks.

EXP: 204 / 3573
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Leisurely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leisurely Stroll   Leisurely Stroll EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:28 pm

Launching into a counter attack I quickly bring my blade around in a horizontal slashing arc across the three men that had came at me with there swords. The first man brings up his sword to use it to block the counter attack from the half-breed, however the other two are not so quick to react to the half-breeds counter attack and end up taking the hit and being cut down like the first bandit that had attacked the half-breed. Though the one had managed to block the attack from the half-breed, the force behind the attack is enough to send the bandit flying and stumbling backwards before landing on the ground. After knocking one bandit away and cutting down another two I shift my gaze for a brief moment before dashing forwards, moving up to the bandit that had managed to block my blow and as I come upon him I thrust down with my blade, stabbing it into his chest and pinning him to the ground. The bandit lets out a cry of pain as the blade comes to stab into his chest but his crys quickly fall silent as he goes limp on the ground. As the life of the bandit fades I pull my blade from his chest and look towards the few remaining bandits standing over the man they had been attacking. Now that the bandits where no longer attacking him the man that they had put to the ground managed to see what is going on and the half-breed as he goes about killing the bandits as if it where nothing to him. Gazing at the remaining bandits I let out a growl as I begin to move forwards advancing towards them. The three remaining bandits keep there gaze set on the half-breed as he begins to move towards them, as they watched the half-breed they are unsure what to do since he had just cut down the others with out even taking a single scratch from them. As I move forwards I begin to pick up my pace before going into a quick dash straight for the three men and as I come upon the group I lash out at one of them with a horizontal slash slicing the man clean in two. The three watch the half-breed and before they can react he is upon them and as one of the three is sliced in two the other two men begin to let out a cry of terror as they turn and begin to run away for there lives. As the two still alive begin to run I let out a light growl as I loose my chain, lashing out with it and catching one of the fleeing men by the ankle before I begin to pull him back to me. One of the two men find himself being caught again and falling to the ground before he begins to cry out and beg while trying to get free of the chins grasp around his ankle. Dragging the man back to me I stab down with my blade, stabbing it into the man's back and pinning him to the ground as I had done with the other one. Unfortunately as I deliver the killing blow to the bandit the last one runs through the woods to escape me. Releasing my grasp on my blade I reach down with my hand and offer it to the male on the ground, " Are you alright? " I ask as I look down at the male. The male gazes up at the man that had saved his life and when the hand is outstretched, offered to him, the man reaches up and takes the half-breeds hand and begins to raise to his feet as he nods his head, " I am now, thank you kind sir. " He says as he releases his grasp on the half-breeds hand and begins to dust himself off. Once the man had released my hand after standing up I reach out and take hold of my blade once again as I nod to the mans statement while pulling my blade from the dead bandits back. Lifting my gaze I look past the man for a moment and into the woods where the last bandit had took off running, though I knew I couldn't go after him. " Again I thank you sir, if you had not come to my rescue I would have surely been killed by those ruffians. " The man says as he looks at the half-breed with a smile. Turning my gaze back to the man I give another faint nod as I begin to collect my chain from the dead bandit, " .. Indeed they would have, though I did not do it out of the kindness of my heart. You said you would make it worth my while and as such I decided to act to receive payment. " I say with a faint nod. " I, well I see. " The man says with a faint nod, " Not much for honor but you do get to the point.. I did say that though it was in fear of my own life. " The man says as he takes a step back from the half-breed. As the man spoke my gaze narrowed as I looked at him. Seeing the half-breeds reaction the man comes to a stop as he recalls what the half-breed had done to the bandits and since he didn't seem like much of the honorable type he lets out a light sigh and gives a faint nod, " Relax kind sir. I indeed can repay you for your bravery. For you see, I am merchant and as such I have goods that can be bartered and things of value.. or at least I did. " The man finishes speaking with a murmur. I listen to the man as he seems to change his tune though from the sound of it I'm not all to sure he can repay me for what I have done. The man reaches to his side and pulls up a pouch before offering it to the half-breed, " Right now this is all I can offer. I managed to escape with it when those ruffians attacked me and I doubt there will be anything left at my cart. " The man says with a nod. Reaching out I take the pouch the man has to offer and give it a light shake before slipping it into my pocket though it didn't feel like there is much to it. After the half-breed had taken the payment the man nods his head faintly, " My wagon is not far, perhaps you could escort me there? " The man asks as he looks at the half-breed. Looking at the man I take a brief moment to think upon his request before nodding my head, " Lead the way. " I say as I gesture towards the forest for the man to begin moving. " Alright. " The man says happily as he nods his head while he begins to move forwards heading back through the forest to where he had been attacked. I begin to follow after the man as he leads the way through the woods. The man slowly shifts his gaze as he leads the way through the woods and back out to the dirt road through the forest where his wagon rest after having been attacked, arrows in one side of the wagon and the animal that had once drawn the wagon lay dead on the ground with arrows riddling one side of the animal from being shot. Coming to the area where his wagon is, the man lets out a sigh as he moves over to the dead horse and kneels next to it as he reaches out and lightly strokes the dead horses main, " Unfortunately with out my horse I will not be able to move my wagon. It's a shame they would kill such a beautiful animal and one with such use. " The man says as he looks down at the dead horse. Coming into the area I look to the man as he moves over to the horse before I shift my gaze to the wagon and move over to it before climbing onto it to see what it contained. The man shift his attention to the half-breed as he climbs onto his wagon, " I highly doubt you will find anything in there, those ruffians probably took everything of value that wasn't nailed down. And robbed me of my goods to barter with. " The man says with a sigh as he slowly raises to his feet. Indeed the man was right as I gaze into the wagon I find nothing of true value still remained unfortunately which means I will not be getting paid anymore for my troubles. Gazing into the wagon I let out a light grumble before shifting my attention and glancing around for a moment before turning my gaze to the dead horse resting on the ground. As I look at the animal something comes to mind and I speak up, " You haven't lost everything. " I comment as I glance to the male for a moment before looking back to the dead horse. When he heard the half-breed speak the man turned his attention to Yuki for a moment before he looked to the dead horse, unsure what the man was talking about, " What do you mean? The horse is dead so I cant get any work out of it. " The man comments as he glances to the half-breed once again. With a light grumble I move to the front of the wagon where the driver would sit and gesture to the dead horse once again as I speak, " Yes the animal my be dead but the laws of survival teach us that where there is death there is also food. You could use that dead horse as food and sell it to others or keep it for yourself. " I say as I look to the man. The man listens to the half-breed as he speaks and though what the half-breed is rather shocking and disgusting to the man since he would be using an animal of burden as food, he understood there the half-breed was coming from and the value behind the idea of turning the dead horse into food to trade or eat. " I see, though that does not help me if I cannot get my wagon moving and this new.... merchandise to trade. " The man says as he looks at the half-breed. As the man begins to speak I listen to him and give a faint nod to what he is saying, " I believe I can help you with that. " I say as I turn my gaze from the man and glance to the dead horse for a moment. As he hears the half-breed speak the man's hopes begin to grow, " Really? If you are truly able to help me I will be indebted to you kind sir. " The man says as he looks at the half-breed. Now that is what I like to hear, he would be willing to repay me later should I help him now, though even if he did not offer to pay me I felt it would be good in the long run to help the man but now I have a little more incentive to help him. With a nod I begin to focus my dark magic as I start to murmur, " Warriors of my kin hear my call and come forth. " I say the chant and from the shadows of the forest a rather large wolf steps. The man hears the words of the half-breed which seem a bit odd to him though as the wolf steps from the forest he begins to grow panicked and move behind the safety of the wagon. I glance to the man as he begins to move for safety and a light chuckle escapes me, " No need to fear, he will do you no harm he is here to help. " I say with a faint nod as I move from the wagon and begin to remove the restrains on the dead horse. The wolf moves from the forest and over to where its master now stands as it waits. " A-Are you sure? " The man asks as he looks to the half-breed after he spoke. I give a faint nod, " Yes he will not hurt you he is here to help us get your wagon moving again. " I say as I remove the harness from the dead horse before I begin to move the dead horse aside. The man finally begins to calm down and moves over to the half-breed and begins to help him with the dead horse. Though I didn't think I needed it I let the man help me move the dead horse aside before I give the wolf the signal to move to the harness and begin to attach him to the harness. The wolf moves to where the dead horse once was and remains still as Yuki begins to attach it to the wagon. Once I had the wolf attached to the wagon I step back and shift my gaze between the two. The man steps back and looks to the half-breed, " I thank you kind sir. Now I shall be able to be on my way again. " He says as he begins to move onto the wagon. I give a faint nod to the man as I turn my attention to him, " Indeed though I shall join you since you still owe me. " I comment as I move the dead horse over to the wagon before lifting it up and putting it into the back of the wagon. The man was surprised at the feat of strength the half-breed was showing as he moved the horse into the wagon on his own. Finally the man gives a faint nod, " Alright that is fine with me, my name is Ebin the merchant. " He says as he offers a hand to the half-breed. After getting the dead horse into the wagon I look at the man as he introduces himself and reach out, taking his hand as I give it a shake, " I am Yuki. " I say as I release the mans hand and begin to climb onto the wagon. " I see... " the man murmurs as he watches the half-breed, " Well it is a pleasure to meet you and it seems to be fated that we shall meet on this day. " The man says with a nod, " I truly am indebted to you Yuki. " The man adds. I give a faint nod to what he has to say, perhaps this shall come in handy later when I wish to barter for things, perhaps this male can get them for a better price for me.. " Indeed Ebin, we can discuss how you can repay me was we travel, now shall we be on our way? " I ask as I look at the male. Ebin gives a nod, " Alright that sounds fine to me... though you may need to get your friend there to move. " Ebin says as he glances to the wolf. With a soft frown I turn my gaze to the wolf, " Forwards my friend. " I tell the wolf and it begins to move pulling the wagon along with it. As the wagon begins to move forwards I start to talk with Ebin about how he can repay me and dealings with him.

-End-

EXP: 2539
Total EXP: 6112
PWC: 6112
Pay: 7 Very Common Items

Last edited by Rune on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

Leisurely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leisurely Stroll   Leisurely Stroll EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:28 pm

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 (aka Steal) Roll' : 7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leisurely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leisurely Stroll   Leisurely Stroll Empty

Back to top Go down

Leisurely Stroll
Page 1 of 1