Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doing A Little Shopping

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Doing A Little Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Doing A Little Shopping   Doing A Little Shopping EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:13 pm

OOC: Doing the rolls before rp post.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Doing A Little Shopping   Doing A Little Shopping EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:14 pm

Rolls.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Doing A Little Shopping   Doing A Little Shopping EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:14 pm

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '[ Honed ]' :
Doing A Little Shopping EPSILON

--------------------------------

#2 '[ Honed ]' :
Doing A Little Shopping BETA

#3 '[ Honed ]' :
Doing A Little Shopping BETA

#4 '[ Honed ]' :
Doing A Little Shopping ZETA
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Doing A Little Shopping   Doing A Little Shopping EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Moving through the shops in Medius I with draw one of the scrolls the old woman had given me when I first met my companion Dravec. As I open the scroll I glance over what appear to be schematics and drawings of a weapon, or at least I believe the large blade to be a weapon. Though it may be a weapon I know not where I can find such a thing and no doubly it will probably have to be custom made. I shift my gaze over the schematics and drawings on the scroll for a moment before shifting my gaze from the scroll as I roll it back up. With the weapon design in mind I begin to shift my gaze in search of a weapon smith so I could see if this weapon can be made for me. My search for a weapon smith does not last for very long before my gaze falls upon a familiar sight, a sign holding two crossed swords, an iconic yet generic weapon shop symbol. Having spotted a weapon smith I make my way into the shop and glance around for a moment before moving to the counter where a man stands behind it. The shop owner notices someone come into his shop and as the new customer comes up to the counter he bows faintly, " Greetings, how may I help you today sir? " The man asks as he looks at the half-breed. Standing at the counter I look to the man behind it and as he speaks to me I listen for a moment before reaching into my satchel and pulling out the scroll, " That depends.. " I say as I begin to unroll the scroll and lay it out on the counter for the man behind the counter, " Can you make this for me? " I ask as I look at the man. The man listens to the half-breed and when the scroll is placed upon the counter he shifts his attention to the scroll and what is on it. Looking down at the schematics and drawings on the scroll the man shifts his gaze over the weapon on the scroll. After a few moments of inspecting the weapon drawn out on the scroll the man lifts his gaze and looks back to the half-breed, " I believe I can make this weapon for you, though it will not be cheep to craft. " The man says as he looks at the half-breed. I watch the man as he inspects the scroll and its contents before finally lifting his gaze to me before he speaks. I listen to him as he begins to speak and I already knew that it wasn't going to be cheep to make, though I didn't know how much it is going to cost to make. " I will give you whatever it takes to make this weapon. " I say as I look at the man. " When you return you can pay me. " The man says to the half-breed. I give a faint nod to what the man says before leaving his shop and begin to wonder the market for the next four hours. For the next four hours I enjoy the market and what it has to offer before heading back to the weapon smith to check on the weapon I had asked him to make. Coming into the shop I glance around for a moment though the shop keeper was not at the counter. Not seeing the shop keeper I pause for a moment and glance around before calling out, " Shop keep? " I call out to the man as I begin to approach the counter. The shop keeper comes out from behind and looks over at the half-breed " Oh, forgive me. I was in back with your weapon. Please come with me. " He says gesturing towards the half-breed. When the man comes from an opening behind the counter I let out a light sigh of relief as I look at the man, nodding as he invites me into the back. I move past the counter and follow after him. The man leads the way into the back where he works on weapons, he makes his way over to where he weapon the half-breed asked for lays. As he comes to the weapon he turns his attention to the half-breed, " It is a very heavy weapon, are you sure you will be able to lift and carry it, let alone attack with it. " He asks as he looks at the half-breed. Coming into the back room I glance around before setting my eyes upon the weapon I had asked the man to make for me. I make my way to the weapon and pause for a moment as I hear the man speak, his words drawing my attention to him for a moment before I turn my attention back to him and reach out, grasping one of the handles of the blade and lift it from where it rests, " I believe I will be able to. " I comment as I glance to the man, " I have been lifting objects with the same weight as this weapon and working out so I can use it. " I say as I look to the man. The mans doubt in the half-breeds ability to pick up the weapon and wield it are quickly laid to rest as he picks up the weapon and speaks. The man gives a faint nod, " I see, for give me for doubting you. I also constructed a harness that will allow you to carry that mighty weapon. " The man says, gesturing to the harness laying close to the weapon. I shift my gaze over the large blade I had the man make for me and I listen as he speaks. When he mentions a harness I shift my gaze to the piece of gear he is gesturing to and shift my gaze over the harness he constructed. " I see.. And how much do I owe you for the harness? " I ask as I look to the man. Turning his attention to the half-breed, the man shakes his head faintly, " You can have that for free. Now, lets go talk about a price. " The man says before he turns and begins heading back to the front of the store. I give a faint nod to what the man says and as he leaves I set my new weapon down and take a moment to put the harness on before taking some things from my bag and wrapping the weapon up before slipping it onto the harness on my back. As I put the weapon on the harness I can feel the weight of the weapon as it bears down onto my body, it would be something to get use to though given my strength carrying such a weapon was no problem. With the weapon on my back I make my way out to the front of the store and move in front of the counter and look to the man. The man looks to the half-breed when he comes out and moves in front of the counter, " Now, the materials I had to use where worth a lot and I will need a lot in order to replace them, I'm sure you understand this. " The man says as he looks at the half-breed. Looking at the man I listen to him as he speaks and give a faint nod, " I do understand. " I say before reaching into my pouch and begin to pull out some items of varying value. " And I would like that too. " I say, pointing to a very interesting looking coil of chain hanging on the wall behind the shop keeper. The man looks over the item's the half-breed is putting out before turning his attention to the other weapon, " Alright. " he says before taking the bladed chain down from the wall carefully and setting it on the counter. After getting the weapon and setting it on the counter the man goes through the items the half-breed is offering and picks out 5 common items and an assortment of 37 common items from what the half-breed is offering, " This should do. " He say as he looks at the half-breed. I glance to the weapon when the man puts it on the counter before shifting my attention to him as he begins to look through the items I am offering and once he had picked out what he wants I give a faint nod and put the rest back in my bag, " Alright. " I say as I look at the man. " Was a pleasure doing business with you. " The man says to the half-breed. " Likewise. " I say before turning and leaving the shop and being on my way.

EXP: 1506
Expenses:
- Common: -5
- Very Common: -37
Bought/Used:
- Deformation / Transformation x1
- Increased Damage
Items:
- Bladed Chain
- Custom Sword (Name TBD)

Doing A Little Shopping Weapon
Back to top Go down