Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Six Little Eggs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Rep! : 31

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:31 pm

It was back at the seat of pride. The day wasn't much different from the other days in Barathrum Regnum. The heat still radiated off of the dry, dusty, dark stones of the ground. The sky was still an acrid blackness. The world about was still waterless with a hint of hopelessness and decay.

But something had changed, or so a spotty-haired demon thought as she lay on her back against the stone floor of the crumbling courthouse. Something hopeful and optimistic lay dormant on her belly. Six little lives in six little mottled shells... the seeds of new beings that would outlive their source. There was something primal and old in the thought of life continuing on in such a fashion, or maybe she simply had dormant maternal instincts that were triggered by the little stone-colored spheres.

For some reason, she wanted to take them to Terra. They could hatch out there and grow up in a less chaotic neighborhood before being free to return to their place of origin. Maybe she'd even tell them that they were adopted. Would they be sentient? The mother was at least partially humanoid. What would they eat? Probably meat. She could teach them to hunt meat like her clan taught her.

It was hard not to be excited the more she thought about it.

"They're beautiful, aren't they, Jack?"

[ EXP: 262 ]

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:45 am

rather quick paced when it cme to returning to the seat of pride with Iskra. There were a few things bobbing up and down in his mind but the main point was his position with the matriarch.. Ever since she had defeated him that once, had rendere dhim into unconcious. Whether it was through him overlooking her betial nature or not. It was a defeat none the less. Regardless of her attitude with him. He had always displayed a dominant attitude. Helpful at times yes. But ultimately dominant. It was after all his nature to do so. But Iskra had been....kind. He didn't like this feeling. He felt as if his dominance was undeserved. That he hadn't been treating her as an equal as he shoulkd have been. And yet the idea of treating any demon as an equal to himself. It was not an idea that he particularly was fond of. However. Iskra was. Lost in his thoughts as his cane tapped across the cold stone ground in the corridors of the seat of pride. Lost in thought as he continued down and into the main hall. Lost in thought as he turned and sat on his chair.

This thought was broken by the sound of Iskras voice. Commenting on the beauty of the eggs. Jack didn't much think anything about those eggs. After all he had a feeling that the two had a very different opinion on the meaning of the word " Yes, they're very nice". He commented. Admittedly rather half heartedly. Voice distant. They flickered ovr to her. Jack leaning forward in the chair placing both hands to a rest upon the pommel of the cane.

" Tell me Iskra. Just what am I to you?"

EXP:310
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:51 am

The female demon's eyes left the eggs, though she didn't shift much except her head, lest the precious things in the safety of her abdomen fall off onto the harsh ground of the former place of judgement. The relationship felt rather complex, honestly, and in her usual slow manner, she pondered the question, white brows furrowed together, for a full several moments. Perhaps she should have felt him beneath her because he was male, but humanoid males were nothing like hyena males. Hyena males were shy, coquettish things, constantly giggling nervously and leaping away from the bite or glare of an irate and dominant female. They always left their home clan and sought out strangers to fall in with, never really achieving a position of prominence and perpetually servile, often ranking below even the cubs. The males of most other types of creatures she'd seen, however, were dominant. Since she'd fallen into decidedly un-hyenalike societies, she simply adjusted her mental ranking scheme accordingly.

"Technically you're still above me," she said casually. "Even though you're not a female."

Another odd thought passed, and her eyes went back to the eggs. "I guess I don't think gender is that important. It's kind of a fluid thing, don't you think? Like, I can change my own..." As she lay there, her body began to morph again in the odd way that it did when she changed into a hyena, but it was a bit different in that she remained humanoid. The new form she took still remained larger than her old one, however. Her clothes morphed into light, silver attire. Her hair darkened and lengthened until it fell in a long ponytail that was held together by an ornate metal clasp and wound along the floor. Her skin, meanwhile, lightened in color until it was as pale as Jack's complexion, and her shoulders broadened out as her chest flattened. At the end of it all, she had morphed into a completely different person, a he.

"...and I can change yours." The man now laying there grumbled out a syllable in his smooth baritone, and an influence would flow over to Jack with an abrupt speed. If he didn't move, then it would forcibly change his gender, though he wouldn't become a completely different person the way Iskra ostensibly had. "So I don't really acknowledge male or female much. You're still my teacher, unless you can't teach me anything else."

[ EXP: 484 || +1 TEXP (2nd post) ]

Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:51 am

The member 'LittleMariko' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Mastered ]' :
Six Little Eggs DELTA
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Six Little Eggs Femjack
" I'm going to need a mirror, 15 minutes, and a cucumber"

Jack listened to Iskras words and it was, surprising that she still consideered him to be dominant over her. And yet in her culture it seemed that dominance relayed fear. Admittedly before she had feared him. She had been scared to even look at him in the eyes. And while at the time there had beens ome sort of grizzly enjoyment in that. Jack found himself at this point wondering if indeed Iskra deserved a little bit more respect than that.This was. Strange. And for the Pride demon ultimatley new. He never considered anyone on par with him. To do so was to go against his very nature. By nature he didn't have friends. He had minions. And yet. This girl had broken most illusions of what his world was like. By introducing into it certain. Basic factors that only a beast such as herself could have. Sometimes human things were too complicated. They needed to be simplified to understand.

" I see"

Annnd thats when things got weird. Like. Really weird. First Iskra changed from an admittedly rough but beautiful woman into a rather dashing male. And then suddenly Jack felt magic come upon himself. The effects of first he didn't see. This however was like experiencing dejavoh. It was only when he went to speak. And found his voice had become more high pitched. That he realised what sh-. He had done. Jack. Was now. A she. He had boobs. Admittedly not overly large ones like Zaiku. But boobs none the less. And a feminine figure. He looked about his body rather surprised by the whole change and then heard Iskra mutter the words. " unless you can't teach me anything else". Jacks eyes flashed that red colour. She ( as he supposed he was now) began to laugh, first quietly, and then in a rather loud maniacal form. " Teach you...oh dear boy ". She stared at Iskra. " You have no idea". Once again that instantly, impossibly quick movement that could only be achieved through Devilspeed. Jack was one place. Then. Another. The other being. Right in front of Iskra.

S/he. Grabbed S/he by the back of the head. And planted a rather forceful kiss onto his/her lips. His/her hand travelling down to Iskras own private quarters. And rubbing rather forcefully for a few seconds. A grin emerging through the kiss.Jack then stepped back a few steps.. Licking his own lips before laughing once again.

Exp: 498
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:20 pm

Iskra was singularly surprised by the sudden touch of the other's lips. Rather, it wasn't normal for someone to be so comfortable in the "dysphoric" state... at least comfortable enough to kiss her in male form. Her cackle reminded him of a witch or other such devilish figure out of the tales of the human's youth, but then again, that fit him so very well. It seemed that no matter what form she saw fit to shift him into, that attitude of his remained.

His eye didn't twitch, though she thought it might from the sudden feeling arising from the depths of his... pants.

The kiss seemed too short, or rather, he was just getting into the somewhat rough touch and the fiery lips when she pulled away, licking her lips rather carnivorously.

The man's brows furrowed. He was more or less held in place by the burden of the eggs still against his belly. "Quite the little vixen you make, huh?" he commented, tilting his head to the side. Somehow the eggs had fallen to the back of his mind.

For now, he would stay in male form. He simply chanted and closed his eyes for the moment.

Tendrils of frost worked their way across his body. They came around his entire frame, leaving him covered in little crystals of ice, and the eggs as well. The ice itself wasn't necessarily cold, simply solid like glass. They'd keep the eggs safe through a lot of things, and for the moment it covered and reinforced Iskra's skin and clothes like a light armor.

With the eggs thus taken care of, he stood to his full height, a curious look in his face, though that curiosity was somewhat ominous in its implications. "Why do you seduce me in that form?"

Indeed, most of the people he'd changed in such a manner were outright frightened or otherwise distressed. She was laughing.

[ EXP: 368 ]

Actions: Used Shield of Keuakepo [Mastered]

Last edited by LittleMariko on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:20 pm

The member 'LittleMariko' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Mastered ]' :
Six Little Eggs ZETA
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:18 pm

Six Little Eggs Femjack
" I'm going to need a mirror, 15 minutes, and a cucumber"

Vixen? Well yes h- She. Supposed that she was. However, this was less of a general thing to do with the current sex of the body and more to do with Jacks own curious whims.He wondered if kissing would have felt any different being on the other side of it. And strangely enough it didn't. Probably however due to him stil being the dominnant figure within the little touch. Jack looked back at Iskra as s/he asked him just why he had waited to be in this form before seducing him/ her. Jack had no real answer to that other than his own curiousity. She watched as Iskra began to emit a sort of cold aura. One that seemed to create a thin sheet of frost around him. Jack however, he felt that it was more a time for heat than anything else. " What can I say?...I'm curious...". S/he grinned looking at Iskra with those crimson red eyes. " Don't get me wrong however, the temptation was always there to do so when our genders were reversed. However I had other things on my mind...this however presents a situation in which I can explore my own curious nature..". S/he cackled lightly. Stepping forward once again. S/he placed a hand on Iskras chest.

" But then again...do I have to remind you of that time with the gargoyle?".

He raised one leg and brought it around Iskra's thigh feeling the coldness of the frost. Brushing a cheek against his/hers. Nipping her ear lightly. " So then...". S/he whispered. " Why don't you try me on for size?...see how it fits?....and perhaps when this little spell wears off....I'll do the same to you....or...". Another light giggling as the left hand shot down and took hold of that buldge in her pants...well not just the buldge. But all attached members. Giving a slight squeeze to all involved.

" Do you not have the balls?"

Exp: 386
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:43 pm

Nothing was more suspicious than this woman's insistence on satisfying her curiosity. She knew Jack to be a considerably dangerous person, and she knew that he likely wouldn't have appreciated the trick of swapping their genders, but somehow Iskren, as he'd become for the moment, managed to rationalize it with an unaccustomed speed. Yes, curiosity. He believed her. It made sense. Perfect sense.

Perhaps it was because the demon was more in touch with his animal side that his thoughts gave way so quickly, degenerating from words to mere images and wants and intentions, the breakdown catalyzed by the seductive mannerisms of the demoness before him... that glint in her eye... the way she seemed to be taunting him into something he knew held a considerable risk of suddenly becoming an unpleasant experience.

Or perhaps he was conforming to the role of the shy, coquettish male in his own mind, now faced with a sufficiently assertive woman. Indeed, the bit of defensive frost magic manifested only out of an excitement arising jointly from both fear and arousal, a sign of submission and caution, though the gradual, all-consuming onset of lust drove him forward despite everything else his mind was telling him. His arms seemed to remove his clothes of their own accord. They pulled down his waistband. A still, small voice cried trap... trap....

What's the worst that could happen? Besides, she was warm. Warm was good. Like the sun. Laying out in the sun was nice. Like laying on top of her... or even--

He smiled almost deliriously and bit down on the top of the suit, tearing it easily with a backwards jerk of his head. Despite the change in form, he kept the same strength, and provided nothing stopped him, he'd make short work of the rest of her outfit, as he'd gone past the point of responding to her with words.

[ EXP: 377 ]

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:01 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: OOC Note: Pretend I rolled a Zeta   Six Little Eggs EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:11 am

Censored:
[ EXP: 813 || +1 TEXP (1st post) ]
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:04 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:09 am

Censored:

[ EXP: 463 || +1 TEXP (2nd thread) ]
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:36 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:25 am

Censored:

[ EXP: 335 ]
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:53 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:26 pm

Censored:

[ EXP: 309 ]
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:11 pm

Spoiler:

Almost in a scratching/petting motion. " Iskra...". Jack let out a grin. A trickle of cold blood moving down from his/her neck between his/her breasts. A glint in those crimson eyes. " Dues Marte Iskra...I am not finished yet". Those words, in a langauge unknown. Jack's corperial. Physical form began to become less real. In fact...there would be a colder sensation that just Jack's blood as no longer was s/he on Iskra...but begining to move inside her.

Technique Used: Demonic Posssession[ Mastered] BND [ Stage 4] BSN [ Stage 3]

Last edited by Jack on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:11 pm

The member 'Jack' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '[ Mastered ]' :
Six Little Eggs EPSILON

--------------------------------

#2 '[ Mastered ]' :
Six Little Eggs EPSILON
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:55 pm

For a minute, Iskra's guard was down, basking in the afterglow and the softness of the form beneath him. Perhaps the frost he'd first summoned to deter potential attacks might have been more effective had he been more vigilant.

Now Iskra was no stranger to the feeling of the cold, but this sensation that came over him was a wicked thing. His eyes opened in a flash, but it was too late to get away from it.

But this didn't prevent the wild demon from thoroughly freaking out. He had no idea what was happening other than it was an unknown. All of the fear came flooding back at once, and with a shout of surprise to find that the pride demon had become ethereal and seemed to be invading his pores, he rolled backwards, his form suddenly flashing back to his usual one of the spotty haired woman.

And without further thought, she simply began to run. She didn't really know why she was running or what she was running from, but the adrenaline had taken hold and she'd made it almost out of the building before she collapsed. There wasn't any evidence that she wasn't dying, so she fought whatever it was out of instinct. Yet as strong as her will was, it wasn't strong enough to stop it.

So she curled up and screamed there on the ground, but even that faded away. Slowly, her resistances gave out and she laid on the ground like a limp puppet.

[ EXP: 278 || +1 TEXP (1st post) ]

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:52 pm

" Seems we arn't the only ones in here Jackie boy...hahahaha"

An echoing laughter. United, Jack and Iskra were in one body. But seperate. however now. Iskra could see what Jack saw. Iskra could hear. What Jack heard. A flash of darkness before the eyes. The image of a door quickly flashing, then back to the ground. A shaking hand, not moving of Iskra's will. But Jack's. Now just darkness. In the darkness. Screams all around. Screams and laughter. It faded again. Perhaps it was the first use of this technique successfully. Or perhaps. It was something else. Something had stirred the man behind the door. Jack felt his way around this new body ( darkness flashing again, screaming. Laughing, distress from somewhere). He felt Iskra's will. Her resistance against him. But there was something else in here too. Something he didn't recognise.

" Interesting"

He said in the voice of the Matriarch. Her eyes, no longer blue. But a deep crimson. " How does it feel Iskra?". He stood in her body. " To have me inside of you?....hahahaha...".

Exp: 212
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:12 am

There was mental silence in the wake of Jack's question.

In their conjoined mind, she prepared to speak...

"You finally ate that helldwelling nälkjas?"

Cackling.

"My babies! Don't just leave them there! They'll freeze in the--"

"No, I don't think that's what happened."

"Why can't I die?"

"You shouldn't have trusted a pärak, Iskra. Didn't you learn better?"

"Whatever. Hanging out with humans... Päikese nägu!"

"Will it be over?"

"We could all see this coming, but we can't change the past."

"She didn't eat him? How is he here, then?"

"WHO CARES? GET MY EGGS!"

"Can someone shut her up?"

"Are they coming again? Please don't let them come again. Mother..."

"Mother?"

Iskra had a bit of trouble answering her friend. This had to be the single most surreal experience in her relatively brief existence, and her ponderous mind, the part of her that made her dislike absorbing more than a single idea at a time, found itself swamped. Often when she slept, she saw inside her own soul. Every spirit-bearing thing she'd ever consumed resided there. Every little mouse. Every snake. Every clan member. Every clumsy would-be carnivore. Every lost human. During her waking hours, she never heard them. They simply lived life through her consciousness, spectators until the night when they formed their own opinions and sometimes came to converse with her.

But now her own consciousness had been suppressed and all the voices spoke at once and before the owner of the body could get a word in, echoing about the empty and eldritch darkness, evicted from her own body.

Of course, she recognized the voices. Every one of them was an incident in her mind, a memory, and they spoke out of the confusion she shared.

But one voice wasn't familiar. There was another besides Jack's, and when she got her bearings she found that extremely uncomfortable.

What had all of that been about? She'd never seen a door like that or heard screams like those. Not here.

Maybe the door and the screams were things that lived in Jack's spirit?

The voices started again, and she shouted them down. They remained quiet. She wasn't sure why.

"It feels..." she began airily, looking around oblivion before it became the familiar stone and mortar of the Seat and she felt herself sensing things with her own senses, though they were directed by another. "...sad."

The simple spirit had no way of knowing how permanent or temporary this situation was, and the thought of him keeping her body saddened her to the point of numbness. This was betrayal.

[ EXP: 528 || +1 TEXP (1st post) ]

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:21 pm

The culminagtion of voices inside of Iskra was almost too much for Jack to stand. It felt like being in a crowded room. Pushed to the wall. Although his soul had supressed Iskras own. The abundance of other voices within that mind seemed to be far more than Jack was used to. But her answer in silence was. Off. It felt sad. Of all answers he had expected from anger to fear to...god knows what. He had never expected sadness. Well Jack said the voice of the man behind the door. Carrying with it a power and weight all its own. Perhaps shes right...perhaps all this time alone has made you a little melancoly. No. It wasn't that. At least Jack was sure that it wasn't that. Wasn't he? More laughter. More screams as another flash of the door panned before his eyes. In the dark beyond the clouded glass yellow eyes like two burning lanterns sat there watching. Waiting. " I see....". Sadi Jack, rather half heartedly. Almost as if he had forgotten he was actually inside Iskra to begin with.

It was an enigma to him. What made it sad? Was it the loneliness of his soul? Or was it something else.. Something deeper hidden below the surface. Soemthing that He couldn't feel but seemed to radiate with each step. Foolishness. He didn't understand it. Didn't want to understand it. Looks to me Jack like we got ourselves a few souls in here bound for Sheol...mibbe you could open up the door a crack and I could drag em in whatdya say. A bit of company for me and you! . More cruel chuckling laughter. As much as an enigma as the sadness waas. He didn't understand why the man with yellow eyes was bothing to talk now. Usually he was only ever audiable in the library. But something had dragged him out. Just like that day when he had seen the people turning into statues within the library. Souls that had escaped Sheol. Souls that had been condemned. He didn't like this. Perhaps it was an after effect of opening the door the last time. Perhaps he had let too much of that man out.

" What makes you say that Iskra?".

Exp:410
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:13 pm

If Iskra had a form, she might have backed up slowly.

Whoever it was in all that darkness scared her, and she wasn't sure how they'd gotten in front of that door or in front of that darkness or who it was with the yellow eyes, though the color was familiar.

The screams told her it couldn't be good, and the blackness...

She remembered that blackness.

Not herself, but from a story of a darkness beyond death.

"Are we dead?"

She asked the question aloud before realizing that Jack had asked her something first.

"I am sad because..." Once again, she had an impulse to do something that required a body to do. Was this what it felt like for everyone tied up in her soul? "I was a fool. I knew I was nothing to you but a tool, yet I tried to make you into family. Hah. A pärak. A hell-spirit. As a family member. As a mate. I may as well make grass into food or the sky into a river. I may as well make a tree speak like a man."

She laughed, but the sound was hollow, a stuttering emission from a broken heart. "I too badly wanted a sign of hope... a sign to light this world in darker days. And now I guess my soul will perish because of it." Her disembodied voice dropped lower with the weight of the possibility of death and her aspirations dying with her. "At least make me one offspring with this body if you intend to send me out of it."

[ EXP: 277 || +1 TEXP (2nd thread) ]

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:27 pm

There was a laughter within that darkness as Iskra spoke. The vision fading before them. Jack shook Iskra's head almost naturally. Laughing himself. The sound echoing the man behind the door. For once it seemed that the two had equal thoughts on something. Iskra seemed to have totally misread the situation. And she was sad for it. Sad that she hhad let her trust in him fail her? Why did he suddenly feel. Bad about this? It wasn't a feeling that he liked. For his soul akined it to the weakness that came with relying on someone. He stopped the laughter but it was something over time. Slowly quieting down as he spoke softly.Within their mind. In his own voice. Not from the stoeln lips of the meat suit that he now wore. " You have misread my intentions Iskra". For that moment. Jack drew back the supression on Iskra's soul. He would remain within her body but allow her control of her functions. Her limbs. " I have no intention of destroying you. Of killing you. Do not mistake my words. You are a tool. And a powerful one at that. But that is only one such thing". It was at this point Jacks pride began to rally against him. Trying to hold him back from speaking but he would force his own words out.

" The lack of your existance would displease me, and not just because you are useful".

Jack let out on the inside what sounded like a grudging growl. " I have grown accostumed to your presence, your scent, your appearance. And this world would be lesser for the lack of it". There was then, a rising feeling of pride as it was released. " You are a source of my pride, I would protect you more than I ever would have my own clan, I do not attempt to steal your body. This is me within you. Our covenant, body, blood, and now spirit". Jack chuckled. " You will have your childer. your legacy. And my power will help you do so. If required". For some strange reason there was silence within the man of yellow eyes. His breathing could be heard in the background. And a whisper. Familiar.

EXP:404
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:38 am

The feeling of numbness, of being a consciousness simply floating in a body with no control over it, dissolved, and Iskra found herself both surprised and relieved. Tired mentally from the fright she'd suffered, she simply sat and panted as she heard Jack speak words that felt comforting and the yellow-eyed spirit whispering with his insistent presence in the background.

This was an odd thing. So he did value her. Moreover he made her something not unlike a promise of their mutual loyalty and bond.

He wasn't there for her to hug or otherwise physically show affection to. The best she could do was give herself a hug before she spoke.

"I won't always be your tool, and I won't always be under you, but I will be a friend for you until I can't be anymore. I am... honored that you feel the same."

His words had been half buried under a sort of reluctance, but she could see something behind them that validated her trust.

"Maybe I should have trusted you more to begin with. Those others that you killed were pärak." The woman smiled, though it was a weary grin with her eyes half closed. "No sense of loyalty. You must have eaten one. I can hear him in the dark and see him by a door."

Despite her comfort at the pride demon's sudden benevolence, the other voice still unsettled her for reasons she couldn't decide. Yet, she felt she could relax. The ones she'd eaten had no control over anything, so this other in Jack's spirit must be the same, she rationalized. The yellow-eyed thing couldn't hurt her.

[ EXP: 315 || +1 TEXP (2nd thread) ]

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:14 pm

There was something about the man with yellow eyes chuttering away in the background tht unnerved Jack slightly. However with Iskra back in control of her body Jacks main choices were to eithe ronce again seize control.Lay here or indeed leave the body all together. For now however he had thought this was probably an effective way of travelling with Iskra without being detected so easily. Which was effective considering that although Iskra and he were allies in the traditional sense she did not always kill her enemies. One weakness he thought would bite her in the tail end one day. Should she ever need his help in sensative situation that required her being on her own...well. An ally on the inside always helped. So to speak. Regardless for now he would simply lay low. Chuckling to himself at Iskra's words. " We are what we are Iskra ". Jack grinned inwards. But he thought to himself that. The situation Iskra now found herself in was the same situation he had found himself in with Jowan not that long ago. Below. But desiring to be above. And in their kind, no self respecting demon. Nevermind one of pride. Would allow themselves to be below anyone for long. Things are as they are, but to struggle against that imposed order, is what makes us strong. His own words coming back to haunt him it seemed.

" Indeed. We shall be friends. Until we cannot be".

When was that day however? Perhaps it would be hundreds of years off yet. But one day. One would have to slay the other. Jack knew the cost of granting mercy to Iskra. And it had almost cost him his life once. He doubted he would make the same mistake again should it happen. And that thought. It left a bitter after taste. With that. Jack would take leave of Iskras body. Emerging through her mouth in what would appear to be black smoke before standing fully formed in front of her.Once again, in his male state. " Till then...grow strong...At least then I can take pride in that I was killed by someone worthy". He stepped forward. A sly smirk. Moving in and kissing the she demon. It was a hungry kiss. His arm cupping around her waist in a style all too vampiric. Leaning in. Then. He broke it and looked up. Laughing.

" Or some consulation in that your flame was not extinguished so easily".

Exp: 457
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:02 pm

Iskra had vomited things before, including spells, but it took her a bit off guard to vomit Jack, of all things.

She shook her head and wiped her mouth, her eyes blue again and looking up at the man from her spot on the floor. For a moment, she only looked, but then she smiled, a laugh of relief after an emotional affair.

By the reciprocal promise. Iskra assumed that he meant until death, and in this case, her innocence allowed her to take the more benevolent meaning of the words. Being a clanless creature, she lived in perpetual fear of death before she had offspring to consume her and thus allow her consciousness to persist.

A dread, but for now she was safe.

And she felt distinctly safe, despite her location, standing to her feet and limitlessly blissful at her persistently alive state.

Until she found herself suddenly kissed.

It was a strange gesture for one not used to such human expressions, but it was nice. His mouth was so warm and--

Hmmm... the thought occurred to her that though she'd inflicted her manhood on women, she'd never really had any such shenanigans inflicted on her in return.

The kiss broke. She decided she wasn't curious, not for awhile.

Instead, she yawned at the laughing demon, tiredly making her way back towards the other room.

"And I won't allow my flame to be. Ever. Good-night."

The clutch of ice-preserved eggs rested on the ground still. The hyena spirit laid down, snuggled the eggs close, curled up, and began to nap.

[ EXP: 311 ]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Six Little Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Little Eggs   Six Little Eggs Empty

Back to top Go down

Six Little Eggs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Barathrum Regnum-
Jump to: