Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leading to A Bad Report *

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

Leading to A Bad Report * - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

As things would turn out, we would have acquired basically a ‘home base’ by now after the failed quest. On top of that, within my first day of being there, I managed to reunite with two people of my past, a stranger from who seemed to know Little Hunter as well as a female warrior who I found battered and wounded in the woods. All of this had occurred and I still hadn’t had a chance to go to the village that originally gave the bounty to tell them the plight of their princess. It would be annoying if they started coming around and looking for her here, so it seemed a necessary precaution for me.

The time of day would be approaching the evening with the morning and afternoon fun having come to an end. At the moment I would be resting my arms on the guardrail overlooking the balcony to the dusty grand hallroom. I would be dressed in a pair of casual khaki cargo shorts with many pockets and a white tee shirt with my swords worn on my waist samurai style on both sides instead of on my back like they normally were. In my Jyn’Rai form, I would be thinking about what I wanted to say when I went back to the village to tell them about what happened. I murmur lightly to myself, “I think I’ll take Yuki with me… we haven’t gotten a chance to catch up yet…”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 254 / 254

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:01 pm

The woman’s cockiness would disappear with Yuki’s words and a look of alarm would take her face. She’s unable to move away and dislodge herself from Yuki before he penetrates her by performing the fatal thrust with his blade. Her back arches as the blade slides into her form and her mouth opens agape, wide with shock and distress. Pain shoots through her form as her grip tightens on him only to loosen over a moment with her body going limp. As her life begins to fade from her body, he coughs blood onto his shoulder and murmurs something to him faint but along the lines of, “she’s your responsibility now.” With that it would be revealed that the actual host body was the evil one and the spirit of distress that had shown itself to Yuki was the possessing spirit that was able to take form within that body. As the life fades from the nude woman, the spirit that had possessed her begins to rush into Yuki, her savior’s body, in the form of a rushing green mist. An exertion of strength pushes away from Yuki in this instant with enough force to cause Battousai to have to guard his face with his arm. After it is over, nothing remain but the nude woman’s body, but the transfer of the inhabiting soul would overload Yuki’s spirit and should cause him temporary KO status.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 257 / 6416
+3 Very Common Items
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:29 pm

Leading to A Bad Report

Plunging the blade of my kurki into the females back I keep my gaze fixed on her as I seek to take her life so that I may continue my own existence. As the life begins to fade from her form, I draw in a slow deep breath as I take in the sight of death. As the life fades from the female I hear her whisper something that troubles me as I begin to wonder upon what she means by her statement. " What do you mean? " I inquire as I look at he female, though before I can get an answer from her the rest of her life fades from the female. With the final bits of life fading from the female something strange begins to happen. Before I can begin to react to what is going on a strange green mist begins to rush into my form causing an exertion of power behind me. With in a matter of moments it draws to an end to reveal the form of the female to no longer be in my grasp, however something unknown had happened to me, the shock of the event being a great strain, one that causes everything to go black around me as I slip into the realm of unconsciousness and fall to the ground.

EXP: 221 | 6307
Timeline: Current
Leading to A Bad Report * - Page 2 1Bottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leading to A Bad Report *
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2