Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spirit Disputes!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Rep! : 6

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:12 am

Spirit Disputes! Lrrhbox2_01
It occurred far in the desert near the very edge of the world. Or at least what might be known as the edge of the world. A desert tribe called Labrum located far on the eastern edge of Terra Ragnum. deep within this walled village was a bar that went by the name of "Edge of Terra". This place was quite different than the other tribes within this desert area, though they all seemed to share this thing about having their village walled in.

This village was calmer than the other two but thats probably because of the ruling of the organization here Satsujin Batsu. Though that didn't matter much as the concern that would arise in such a place. Settling the scene further within the confines of the bar known as Edge of Terra. A red hooded figure sat at the bars front her cheeks flush red with a long smile upon her face as she cuddled a brown bottle in her hands. "My my what a lovely little thing this is..." alcohol littered her breath as she leaned closer to edge at the very opening of the bottle and licked her tongue across it's opening allowing it to slither it's distinct forked nature into the opening before bringing the bottle to her lips as she leaned back to drink the rest of what was inside the bottle.
Exp ::247
Spirit Disputes! Lrrhbox2_03
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Rep! : 2

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:49 am

Hot. That was the only thing that really came to mind. I had been lost when I started flying towards what looked like something shiny in the distance. Now, all of it was sand and heat. I was not a fan of all of this, especially figuring I was wearing several layers of formal robes and armor. Even the breeze from flying felt like a searing flame in my face. It was so hot, the sweat was evaporating as it formed, leaving my body dry and dehydrated. When I saw what looked like a gathered settlement, I felt it may be a tricky played by the gods themselves. Then I remembered that I was from the same realm that people down here tended to worship. Dipping out of the air as fast as spiritly possible, I would ignore the screams of people who had never seen someone fly before crash landing straight through the doors of the residential pub, also known as the easiest place to get a drink in any city. Just being in the shade was a new change from the pace of things, and now I had hope that I could find someone who could get me the hell out of this sandy wasteland. I figured that if I picked a direction and flew i could make it myself, but so far that wasn't really working out too well. I would lay there in the wreckage that I had caused for a few moments before breathing out heavily, and rather lazily. It felt nice in here.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:57 am

She was in the midst of leaning back gurgling down the bottle when this crashing sound suddenly erupted and she almost fell off her seat but managed to catch herself. She blinked several times, her unnaturally long serpant tongue slithering within the brown bottle. It's dark color covered her serpant looking tongue from sight unless someone was staring very closely at the bottle it would be completely unnoticed. She looked toward's the wreckage that had been made by a UFO. She blinked at it several times. "The hell was that!" she uttered as she pulled her tongue from the now empty bottle and placed it on the counter as she turned and stared at the wreckage. Mostly just trying to focus her eyes upon who it was that was in the wreckage, though all she really saw was white clothing, his face probably hidden underneath some broken wooden table. "Is that..." she grumbled to herself unsure as she stood up and tried to walk in a straight line. She kinda bumped into another table and patted it. "Oh sorry madam, didn't see yah there." she laughed at herself a moment as she came to the wreckage finally and squatted, though when she squatted her legs were quite open showing her golden lacey boyshorts underneath to anyone really that was in front of her. When she got close she recognized who it was. "It's you!" she said in a sudden excited manner as she grabbed him and with her unhuman like strength just pulled him up out the wreckage and into a massive bear hug and she'd just rub her face in his chest as she hugged him. Feeling the very heat off his body. "Mmmmm oh god your like a heated rock!" she kinda moaned out as she kept crushing him with a hug.
Exp ::352 | 599
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:06 pm

The wreckage was nice and cold. Did this place have some kind of icy air conditioning system? I would lay there half buried in wreckage while attempting to cool down when a familiar smell caught me. Before I could even react though, I was pulled upwards into what seemed to be a bear hung. My senses were still a bit blurry and I really had no idea what was going on exactly. When I finally got my bearings, all I could say was “care to release me?” I didn’t want to shock her, and since I had learned quite a few new tricks, that might not even be best for the people around here. A few of those tricks weren’t really controllable yet and I didn’t want to bother harming non combatants.
“red, good to see you. Are you lost in this giant heap of a wasteland as well?”
I would ignore everyone who stood around in shock. I completely forgot about the damage or the people outside still screaming about something flying around. Dusting myself off, I checked to make sure everything was intact before stretching a bit. I had been flying for at least an hour, and probably in circles without being able to get out of here. This entire desert was a huge pain in my ass and it would be great if we could get it off the maps. Speaking of that, I would have to go and survey this desert for the map I was making later.

263 / 529
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:16 pm

She would giggle uncontrollably when he had asked her to release him, in which she did though as she stepped back and stumbled a little, but moved her arms out to settle her balance before she straightened herself, as she gazed at him, her cheek areas were this unnatural red color, it wasn't even like a blush, it was like her skin had literally turned red. It was probably the intoxication that she was under that seemed to throw off her unconscious control over her appearance and it gave heed to her true appearance. She shook her head quickly and lifted her hand moving it in the same direction her head was shaking. "nooooooo silly. I don't get lost." suddenly she hiccuped and covered her mouth before she began to giggle again and smile her fangs rather noticeable. "You! yes, you come, come you really should try this drink its quite interesting. It's freezing cold and refreshing, but it also warms you up too!" Alcoholic beverages were something new to her, well at least to this new set of memories she was making since the creation of this new dawn. She waved him over. "Come on, I'll get you something too cool you down. It's a treat." she would turn her hands held out at her sides as if she were balancing on an invisible tight rope as she lead back to the counter.
Exp ::267 | 866
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:21 pm

I was unsure of what she spoke of when she mentioned this type of beverage, but it was something that I had heard of. When visiting with the silver haired void user of the land walkers, it was noted that there were certain things down here that should not be consumed by spirits. I had been rather careful about ingesting things that could be a potential hazard for my body, and the last thing I wanted to do was do something that I would regret. After all, I had no idea if intoxication would affect my abilities, or hamper by ability to control them at all. It was, after all, quite a pain to even figure out where I was, so getting out of it and trying to find a way out of here was not in my best interest. However, she had helped me up and it would be rude of me to not accept some time spent with this one. She had been rather friendly out in the forest that time, and I had no quam against her even though I knew we were natural enemies. It made me wonder why half of their kind were dirty, nasty barbarians and the other half were refined beauties. I guess it was the same with my people. Half were casual and laid back like me, and the other half were uptight pricks who believed we were the superior race. Taking a step upwards, my body would look to be walking even though it was technically floating over towards the bar, following right behind her.
“lead on.”

275 / 804
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:32 pm

She lead on to the counter and hopped onto her seat when she finally got there. "Made it!" she then giggled again. She pointed to the empty seat next to her and grinned. "Come on another round mr drink man!" she said to the bartender, if Ashurei was able to sense anything he could sense this dark energy swirling around the head of the bartender. Clearly he was under the spell of this red hooded demon woman. The Bartender only nodded his head as he would bring out two more brown bottles and popped their caps off before placing them before Zaiaku. To which Zaiaku grabbed one and held it out to her angelic friend. "here try it, it'll cool you down." she held this demonic look in her eyes, but it wasn't in a menacing way, it was just her nature showing up given that she was intoxicated, her eyes were kinda shifting between being solid ghostly white and the hazel brown she normally had. After he would take the drink Zaiaku grabbed the other bottle and began to drink from it with no hesitation. She just gulped down her first swig before placing it back onto the counter. "kyaahh! So refreshing!"
Exp ::236 | 1102
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:27 pm

Beautiful. I would sit in the high top bar stool next to her while she gave commands to the bar tender. Psychological warfare at its best right there. If I didn’t guess it, I probably could say she had half this place under her mental control. I wondered if she had gotten stronger since the last time we met up there in the forest. It was nice to see she had all of her clothes on in this state. It kind of made me wonder about her though. Oh well, that wasn’t important. Not wanting to be rude, the drink would be lifted to my nose for a quick smell before sipping a light taste. Like most things of this realm, it was absolutely horrid. I watched her carefully, allowing my eyes to lightly judge her for quickly consuming something so dangerously intoxicating. What was worse than a demon on the loose? A drunk demon on the loose.
“I wonder if they have any food out here.. some grilled fish from the northern coasts would really hit the spot right now. You should try visiting there sometime..”
I hated to say something like that knowing that their society pretty much worshipped angels, and would burn demons at the stake. Either way, if she survived the ordeal she would get some really tasty food and some fantastic drinks. Speaking of that, the tea shop we went to was rather nice, I’d have tom kae a note to swing by there on my way out of here.

271 / 1.075
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:18 am

It was probably true half the place probably was under her spell, well only those that bothered her. While she may have been drunk she still had her focused mind to 'be left alone'. It was just that sole reasoning she didn't go all out ballistic everywhere because she cause enough fear to just be left to celebrate alone. What it was she was celebrating? Well having something cold to drink that also warmed her soul. It didn't matter the taste to her, she'd honestly had worse. He made comments about food and she looked at him as she snickered. "Oh fish? those thing's that swim in the water, they cook them a lot up there huh... I guess that'll be my next destination when i'm through with this place, but in the mean time my white lighty friend." she leaned closer to him placing a hand on his bicep slowly rising it up. "They do hav...oh my goodness you have such muscles here." she grabbed it a little more firmly really just to feel his muscles nothing more than that as she grew a shy smile. "oh right yes where I was getting at before. They have a lot of meat here, thing meat, fat meat, dry meat, animal meat and stuff like that, but they do make sure to have a lot of refreshing things like fruits and cold things because of the heat out here."
Exp ::263 | 1365
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:14 pm

it had made decent sense that a village or group of people who wanted to live in such a barren wasteland would have a fair stockpile of edible resources. What she meant by thin and fat meats, I didn't really understand. meat was meat no matter where it came from. at the end of the day, even we were meat. I had an interesting look at the drink again while she grabbed my arm. It was a strange feeling, and I was unsure whether or not I should actually complain. In the higher realms, that form of physical contact was not really allowed. I pondered for a moment about how odd this realm actually was when it came to their basic styles of interaction. Sighing lightly, I thought back to when we first met. It had been a while ago, up in the northern forests. She had been on her search for something, even though she didn't really know what it was. had she found it? Maybe I would ask about that later, there were more important things to worry about.

"bar keep.. water please."

I would nod to make sure he heard me. Even if he were under her control, he could probably do small remenial tasks like bringing me a glass of cold water. That would probably be better for me anyway. Thinking back on the meat and that time in the forest, I remembered her saying that she would kill for pleasure. Had she ever eaten her kill?

"out of curioisity, why do you play with the humans? these land walkers.. are they nothing more than animals to your kind?"

290 / 1,365
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:04 pm

The bar keep looked to Zaiaku and Zaiaku looked back at him and nodded her head as she would take another drink. The Bar keep would then bring him a nice cold glass of water, with ice of course. She finished this bottle as well and she looked at him as she had skillfully licked the bottles tip with her forked tongue. She didn't care if he saw her demonic side, but that's because she knew what he was, so really there was no reason for her to hide it from him. She honestly has eaten her kill though she didn't get hungry to often and honestly she preferred the soul's of people instead. though why did she play with these humans, she pulled her hands from him and looked toward's the humans behind her and then towards the bartender as she would shrug her shoulders. "It's much better than barathrum ragnum. These people are far more entertaining. Plus the emotion's you can just smell off of these people like no other. Kinda makes them a bit tasty sometime, though chewy based on other emotions. Really depends on their state of emotion when they die." She would snicker as she placed the bottle back on the counter and she looked to the other bottle she had originally gave to him and he only took a single sip. "Though... we all are animals in some sort of way. But I do have a purpose, yes yes... hehe I do have a purpose." she began to giggle as she reached for that barely touched brown bottle. "I've been contemplating though.... boiled, grilled, bbqued, or steamed! Though choice."
Exp ::310 | 1675
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:57 pm

So, not only did she play with the humans, she did it based on their emotional state? I was rather concerned for the safety of these humans, and wanted to make sure that they were safe before I left here today. Even if I wasn’t on best terms with my realm, I could not in good conscience walk away here with her still in control of them. I would snap my attention back to her when she asked an open ended question that got me to focus completely on her. What kind of preparation would humans taste best with? Was that what she was insinuating? For a split moment, I was in thought about it before snapping back to reality. We do not eat humans. They worship us and we lead them. It was the way that it all worked, and that was how it was going to stay.

“watch yourself.. talk like that might get you in trouble in many parts of this realm. Discussing openly what kind of style of cooking you would use on a human is not something that is easily forgettable or forgivable.”

200 / 1,665
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:06 am

She would laugh as she heard him and she would lean back some before she rose her hand and dropped it on top of her basket. "Oh dear me, I seem to have stricken a chord! I do not recall there being some sort of rule book for us to follow. Besides there isn't going to be any problem for us, there not going to react at all, no matter what you'd do! I mean really look at them! Look at this place it's a shit hole, and they would so quickly attack someone just for being slightly different!" She would then sigh afterwards as she looked to her angelic friend. "honestly it's a bit surprising really, these what were they called again.." she momentarily forgot what the human's were called. "Oh! right humans! These humans are about as bad as spirits i've come across. It's really amazing, honestly I expected there to be differences, but so far from what I've seen is the moment they meet something different they attack it!" clearly this was spoken from experience, the look in her eyes seemed angry and suddenly there was a black energy surrounding her and she suddenly sneezed and the black energy disappeared. oh dear me, excuse me. my bad." she rubbed her nose and scrunched it up a little before she turned to look at him. "Though what is so wrong about cooking humans? They have meat also, I mean you can really just smell it off of them especially when they start to sweat and heat up like their meat is just toughening up during that period, I think probably makes them chewy. Not really certain, last one's I've had weren't all that good either. I prefer that dried jerky that the old man gave me a few days ago." she just went off in a drunken rant. She grabbed the bottle she was drinking and lifted it. "what do we follow?" probably pertaining about some unwritten rule of good or bad or looking for some magical saying or something that would just fix it.
Exp ::397 | 2072
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:08 pm

I would have to skip all formalities of thought on this one and go straight with speaking my mind. Yes, even for one like myself it was a very, very rare occurence. I meant that in every way possible too. I was not one to let my emotions and quick tongue get the best of me in many situations. The simple truth of it was all that would be needed here, or at least that was what I was hoping for.

"look at them, and look good. where you see a food source, like cattle, I see an inferior race. As a superior race, whether angel or demon, it is our duty to lead them. You kind feasts on them, and plagues their nightmares, and you wonder why they are quick to attack anything new. There are people in this realm who worship my kind because we protect them, guide them, and make their lives better. That is our duty as a higher race. I don't know what duty or code you demons follow, but to debate whether a human tastes better grilled or steam broiled is absolutely detestable."

200 / 1,865
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:44 pm

She could tell by the tone of his voice that he was irritated by what she was saying, but first off she was intoxicated so half the things she said now she wasn't going to remember that she said it. She rotated the bottle in her hands as she would sigh and just turn around so her back would be towards the counter. "We're suppose to lead them? Why do we have to lead them? Not all the demon's eat humans, some had varied tastes. I for one only eat their souls, but then again if I don't I'd died. What say you then? That I should starve to death instead of eating one of them?" she looked at them and her eyes whitened out and this ghostly white mist just floated out from her eyes. "I've tried to survive otherwise but theres no helping it. But explain to me why are we suppose to lead them?" she looked to him and pointed at him and blinked as she was staring at the tip of her finger but it went unnoticed because her eyes were entirely ghostly white. "Wait what was I saying? oh right! Leading them and all that non sense. why should we lead them? What have these meat bags done for us that deserves us to lead them? Or is it this whole light aura thing i'm getting off of you, what is that that ummm good thing you guys do? Is it that?"
Exp ::260 | 2332
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:46 am

Well, that about did it for this conversation. It wasn’t why we led them, it was our responsibility as higher beings to lead them. That was where the foundation of our cause came from. These humans had a limited lifespan, and would go through great times, and dark times (usually because of the demons). It was our responsibility as their saviors to protect them in times of crisis, lead them through the harsh times, and make sure they were on the right path. That was what our code was, and that was how we operated.

“You can probably survive off the souls of animals.. you just chose not to because you lack self-control and conviction. Add that to your complete lack of responsible accountability, and what do you have left? A drunk demon who feeds off humans because she sees them as a weaker race. Did you know that last week I got to watch one of your kind roasted by humans. They screamed when it burst into spirit particles and disappeared. It was rather enjoyable to watch them defending themselves against their threats. As a higher order spirit, it is our responsibility to guide the lesser race. Whether you guide them to become a destructive force, or protect them from all harm, we still have that responsibility. They are not just animals, and one day you will find a human that your mind tricks won’t work on…”

266/ 2,131
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:09 am

She slammed the bottle into the counter and the bottle broke cutting her hand, black blood began to ooze from the cuts on her hand. She didn't flinch to the pain though. she looked away. "Do you think me some idiot? For the past 19 years I had no clue that I was a spirit! Do you really think that I haven't tried to eat the soul's of animal spirits? Do you know what that did to me!!" she got angry as she frowned and looked at him. "For the past 19 years I ran from Medius because my own kind tried to kill me, I lived amongst the northern woods and lives near a group of villages who's purpose was to purge the spirit kind. I've so much as left them be so long as they left me be. I've been on this realm for such a long time, you who live up above only watching and wondering. what was it that you said you were doing? Just trying to learn what this great disaster was?" she suddenly began to laugh as she lifted her hands. "The soul's of the animals that I've feasted upon only made me sick. Maybe, just maybe it could be something that I'm doing wrong! Though I still don't see how it's our responsibility as a high order spirit! Who the hell is it that said 'hey you spirit your better than these meat bags, lead them to do whatever you want them to do.'" she hissed and spit towards the floor away from herself and her angelic friend. Listen..." she calmed down suddenly and looked at him with a drunken, but calm visage. "I like you, you're... how do they put it... Nice. But I smell this taint off of you that I enjoy. I like you I really do, but listen to yourself. Seeing ourself better than a group of things that can be just as powerful as us. Really think about it my angelic love. What is it that makes us so much better than these things, when they have the power to kill either you or me?" He seemed to be a walking hypocrite to her. "You talk so nicely about these humans and then say that we are better then them. But then you say you've seen them kill one of my kind? But earlier you said as a higher order spirit, it is OUR responsibility, our what is that suppose to mean? Are you saying that I'm like you also? Tell me my angel." her mistly white eyes reverted back to normal and she stared at him with brown watery eyes. "What the hell am I?"
Exp ::480 | 2812
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:32 am

“You are a demon. Whether I personally find you enjoyable doesn’t matter one bit. Others of my kind would destroy you before you could even react. These humans are defending themselves against those who would attack them, just as we have trained them to do. Did you think that the humans had the power to learn that on their own? To learn to make their own weapons and defenses? They are far too primitive for anything like that. Only through our assistance did we grant them that knowledge. The reason they kill your kind is because of my kind. To most of us, oni’s are simply dirty, tainted spirits who prey on humans to satisfy their own self-worth. Why do you do it? For sustenance? Have you tried eating one of your own kind yet, or do you see that as too much barbarism for even you.”
I would set the glass of ice water down before sliding upwards to my feet. It looked like this was going to go downhill, and I couldn’t rightfully walk out of her with her still in control of the humans. Normally I didn’t really care, but toying with them in such a manner before eating them wasn’t really on the agenda for proper representations. Besides, these people worshipped my kind, because of what we did for them. What did demons do? They burned, maimed, pillaged, and consumed the humans. They made them fearful, and for that they are despised and hated. The only reason the oni get what they want is because they take it, and that is absolutely dishonorable.

“So, let’s get this over with. I have to get back up there, and I can’t leave you here to do whatever you want.. I hope you understand that it’s just business.. these people worship my kind, and as their guiding light I have a duty to protect them..”

345 / 2,476
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:45 am

She could only frown this guy was just jumping two sides of a fence without deciding which side he was on. So is this going to be how this ends up?" She crossed her legs as she could only sigh. "Coming to fight amongst a group of humans is that how you work?" she sighed and grabbed her hand basket as she turned to her spiritual form. She looked around to the human's in the area and merely sucked at her teeth. "you really need to get your business set straight." her form solidified as she did have a consious thought. Did these humans really follow angels? Did they follow his kind? She didn't see any kind of proof to that. She hadn't heard any of these human speaking of the higher species. Though it would be rather distasteful to ruin a place that brought her such entertainment. "Let's move to a different locale. Someplace clear of these people." she would state as she returned to her spiritual form as she laughed the black air around the humans suddenly disappeared and all of them began to get this dizzy feeling as they all held their hears. Various murmurs of 'what the hell happened' escaped from them, and Zaiaku suddenly took off into the air. "Come after me my Taboo." She quickly passed through the wall and took off in full speed, but she didn't head straight up, she kept moving through building's.
Exp ::284 | 3096
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:51 am

“are you worried about the well being of your food?”
That remark was probably a bit spiteful. Instead of following her, my body would lift off the ground and move directly backwards, through the large opening that I had created upon crash landing there. This desert was a pain in the ass no matter which way I looked at it. As soon as I got outside, a vertical jump would be made to send my body flying upwards, following after her. Was she stalling for time? Now that we were away from the people of the village, my body would twist around while my muscles hardened. It was a good thing the humans were not near me right now. The force of pressure that came down across my body would have put most of them on their knees. Knowing the fate that awaited the humans down there, I knew I had to do everything I could to keep this demonic spirit far away.
I would continue to follow her while ignoring the last remarks she made in the pub. After all, any kami who listened to the illicit words of oni’s was destined for failure and death in the worst manner. Regardless of what I had seen from her, she was still, at the end of the day, a demon.

230 / 2,706
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:04 am

Well in a way she was stalling for time, after all she was intoxicated so thinking right was kinda slow for her at the moment. "Demon, angel's, humans...This world is just sick." she said to herself as she just wasn't to happy about the sudden stereotyping based upon what species she was. Though she continued to fly through building occasional screams came from the few humans that were capable of seeing spirits. She came to a halt though and looked behind her to see if she was being followed, her eyes quickly looked around, but she didn't see anything coming through the buildings, but there was something in the skyward direction. She sucked at her teeth as she narrowed her eyes. She looked around for something she could use. The first thing she passed by was a fish merchant place as she grabbed a large mackerel and she just flung it at the angel. Unlike other demon's she currently didn't really have any attack powers. But he didn't know that.
Exp ::196 | 3292
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:27 am

I would continue to fly, following the little bit of dust kicked up by her destructive path through walls. Stopping, I saw a black object swirling towards me. Not wanting to get hit by it, I drew my arm backwards only to see that it was a fish. Really? Did she just throw a fish at me? What kind of spirit did that?!! Back handing it out of the way, I would continue to watch her, while being careful to notice the placement of the humans. The last thing I wanted was to have a collateral incident when it was completely an accident.
Getting an eye for her location, my right arm would come up with fingers curling into a pistol.
“let the white light of everin purge thee.”
A crackle would erupt down my arm and across my knuckles before a single bolt of lightning erupted, soaring through the sky down towards the oni. I wasn’t going to hold back just because she was female. That kind of thought would get me killed without a second one coming. I had to play it safe and do things the right way the first time, even if that meant going a hundred percent against her.

214 / 2,920
HP : 100
STA: 99
Tech Used : Bolt (honed) (Damage = Intel + 1, Intel currently at Level 3, Damage total = 4)
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:27 am

The member 'Ashurei' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Honed ]' :
Spirit Disputes! DELTA
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:47 am

Well the fish was enough to distract him, she was having a hard time trying to think straight really just solid thoughts simple thoughts. dodge, attack, dodge, attack. Really right now for her it was just a means of survival. She could use anything to survive even human's if she so must. Though it was the last thing on her drunken demonic mind. She noticed the crackle and she would just blinked as she took several steps back before she turned around and started to run again. Though the speed at which the lighting shot from the finger was much faster than she first anticipated, but she had started running before it shot out, though it landed right behind her causing a small explosion, enough to cause her to fly foreword and hit the floor on her face. She skidded a little on her face and then rolled onto her back her hands twitching some as she curled a hiss as she felt the stinging pain of her face grinding the ground a bit after that explosion.

--

HP: 100
Stamina: 100

Exp :: 192 | 3484
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:18 pm

my body would stay balanced, focusing on the result of my work. The dust and debrid that came up pleased me, but even moreso the fact that there were no screams from below. That meant that the humans were probably smart enough to flee the immediate area. Thankfully I was probably right. At least I hoped I was anyway. Floating there, I wondered for a moment whether or not that attack had actually hit its target, and if it did, was she really that weak? I thought demons were supposed to be strong and stuff. Floating there, I would cross my arms casually and either wait for her to come to me, or to run away. I had hoped that she would give me a better challenge than this. The only demons I had fought up until now were animal spirits who were easily crushed. It was rather depressing to think that I had made it through several fights without ever getting my armor dirty. I could feel the armor across my upper body, and I would even look down to make sure it was still clean. Why was I worrying? I had never been touched by a demon before, I wasn't about to start now with one who would flee before standing her ground. Maybe the demons had something about being dishonorable, or maybe she was just stalling for time. Either way, I was going to stay right here until I knew what she was up to.

262 / 3,182
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:31 pm

She started to laugh as she would turn onto her front and push off her hands onto her feet. The tan skin on her face seemed to peel some underneath showing blood red skin. "Man, that was quite the rush!" she said to herself as she felt saliva on her lips. She wiped it from her lips as she would look up to where that lighting bolt came from. Well she already knew she was out classed just from that single attack, but she had to think about how to go about this. Too bad her mind was still fuzzy. Quite the time to be caught in a fight when you can't even think straight. She looked to a near by stand and she grinned placing her basket down and she ripped one of the wooden stands apart just to get a stick from it, quite broken but it was of decent length. At least four feet, splinters on either end. the next thing she did though was remove a plank from the counter part of itand held it by it's end, she eyed him in the sky and she slung it at him at full force, the plank of wood shooting through the sky very quickly. Right after that Zaiaku ran foreword. "Make my blood rush..." she said to no one in particular as she ran until she got near a building to which she flew upwards trailing below the plank of wood that shot for her current angelic opponent.
--
HP: 100
Stamina: 100
Exp :: 270 | 3754
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:52 pm

What s that, a plan of wood? did this demon really take me for a foolish angel? Not wanting to waste time, I kept my eyes on it, but bringing my focus to the larger object that was coming behind it. Nice try hiding behind a plank of wood. Too bad the rotations of it would slow down due to gravity as it neared me. Pulling both arms down, they would rest casually by my side as I inhaled a large bit of air. The circulating energy inside of my body would begin to rotate across all nine energy points as the energy was being purified at a rapid state. Unlike the lightning bolt that had been forced down towards the opposing spirit, this technique was not one that was readily used. However, when floating in the air it gave maximum damage coverage. I was rather excited to be able to use this technique in combat. As the plank neared ten feet out from my body, I would give my opponent another word.

"Elasi dan Diropla vitea!"

The energy would surge across my body before exploding outwards in a complete sphere. The plank would most likely me destroyed from the surge of enegry that struck it before it hit my body. All I could see was the lightning in every direction, as it created a 75 foot ball of lightning around me. Whether the other spirit had been caught in it I don't know, but I hoped so.

261 / 3,443
STA : 90 (-11)
Tech : Lightning Burst, DMG 2 + AOE 3
Intel at Abnormal, +1 : +4 damage total at 75 ft diameter
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:52 pm

'[ Mastered ]' :
Spirit Disputes! ZETA
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:10 pm

She kept flying towards him, though as she neared it seemed like that moment in time had slowed down as she noticed the plank of wood suddenly getting destroyed bit by bit. Maybe it was the intoxication messing with her mind or it was really done by the angel, but this was just a losing fight and she knew it, but the rush that kept burning through her body. She did come to halt her won energy surging her body as she crossed her arms in front of her and tried her best to fly backwards in her attempts to get out the range, but the burst was too fast and she felt the electricity surging through her body her fangs gritted together as she held back a scream. It felt like her skin was just burning, though this was helping the alcohol to get out of her system. The plank of wood though wasn't atomized so there was small shrapnel's heading for the angel. The most danger that may come from it were splinters. Zaiaku herself stopped in mid air and shuddered letting the electricity exit her body, the pain that coursed through her was a lot. She licked her lips as she looked at the Angel. She needed to stop him somehow even if it was for just a second. She gripped the piece of wood she held in her half, its size shrunken because of the lighting burst now shrunken down to two feet, with a burnt end. It didn't work to well on him last time, but maybe this time. "oh my what big lighting you have, come now lower your defenses." Her spell had initiated her dark energy flying right off of her and shooting towards him to envelop his mind to get him to lower his defenses, that is if the spell worked.
--
HP: 50
Stamina: 90 [-10 - affinity package]
"Oh my, what big... you have..."
Description: Little Red's sly tongue laced with her demonic energy influences the victim to do as she pleases.
Effect: influence strength = Medium (BND, Magical, Stg2), targets up to 3 victims (MLT, Stg2)
Exp :: 335 | 4089

Last edited by Kaguyalover on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:10 pm

The member 'Kaguyalover' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Novice ]' :
Spirit Disputes! GAMMA
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:10 pm

I watched the orb of lightning dissipate into thin air, leaving me with a clear view of my opponent. She had been stronger than I thought to have been able to guard against something like that. While I had to admit it wasn’t the prettiest technique in the world, it did well at getting the job done. The resulting action from my opponent however was one that I had not expected. I had to give a momentary flashback to that time in the woods, when she demonstrated her ability on me. I wondered why she would use something that she knew wouldn’t work. Maybe she got stronger, and I just wasn’t paying attention enough. Either way, the damage was done. The crackling dark energy had control for a moment before the electrical currents in my body jump started my muscles. The resulting exert of energy would break the bind, leaving me floating there looking at her.
“admirable.. I want to thank you for coming up here. It would have been rather painful for me to attempt something like this down there. Far too much damage could have resulted. “
As I spoke, my arms would move outwards and to my right side. Clasping hands to the side with a defensive stance, I would begin to concentrate a dual level of energy into both palms. The energy would glow a bright blue color, sizzling with energy. A deep breath in would force more into it while I quickly exhaled, balancing all of it.
“Inshara dasplutan andante flourisha!”
On the last word, my arms would thrust forward colliding a massively negative charge into one side, and a positive charge into the other. The final product was an amplified wave of energy, inverted and unstable. It would travel about four feet in front of me before the blast began. It would expand to about 75 feet wide and travel across the air towards her at full speed.

360 / 3,803
STA : 78 (-11)
Tech : Andante Flourish, DMG 2 + AOE 3
Intel at Abnormal, +1 : +4 damage total at 75 ft wide blast
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:10 pm

'[ Perfected ]' :
Spirit Disputes! ZETA
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:19 pm

It had happened again, she felt it when her technique didn't take hold, she could only growl as she heard him speak his short dialogue, though she might have been slightly intoxicated by now, she was no idiot to just wait. With what she had in her had the second she even noticed his hands moving in front of him she would interrupt him by simply throwing the piece of wood in her hand that was left. She let it travel ahead before she'd take off right for him.
--
HP: 50
Stamina: 90
Exp :: 103 | 4192
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Did she really just throw another piece of wood at me. The wood would hit me, getting my clothes slightly dirty. That, in my opinion was a complete travesty and insult. Letting the energy dissipate before firing it, I would clench my fist rather angrily. I didn’t really understand this feeling of anger, but I did know that I wasn’t about to let some dirty demon get my clothes dirty. Drawing my right fist backwards, I felt a sizzle across it. While she was coming straight at me, I would do the same and move straight towards her, throwing a fist out towards her chest.
“Lightning Fist!”
The fist would pulse with lightning that would strike out at her, locking her muscles and binding her if it made contact.

145 / 3,948
STA : 78 (-7)
Tech : Lightning Fist
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:47 pm

It seemed to get him to stop his earlier technique as he would then come charging towards her. This one did seem to have more battle experience and it showed well in his abilities. Though she knew well she wasn't going to be the winner of this, but she wasn't about to just run away. Everyone had their pride whether demon or angel and walking away from something at the cost of your pride just would rarely ever happen. Though she didn't notice the lighting pulse through his fist, but she also threw her fist out as well striking at him at the same time he struck at her. Her own strength punching for his face, but her punch would be complete through as it would just stop shortly after hitting for his face as she felt the lighting surging through her body and her muscles locking up from the point of impact. "Guh!" From the shock itself she felt her eyes rolling backwards as she felt her ability to fly suddenly stop and felt herself falling, but she couldn't really do anything about it and the light she saw suddenly began to darken as she fell.
--
HP: 0 [KO'd]
Stamina: 90
Exp :: 221 | 4413
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:01 pm

Simple, clean, efficient. That was what lightning was about. To disrupt the enemy’s physical and mental capabilities. The fist of my opponent stopped inches before my face, and I would admit that it did come close, but thankfully never touched. The contact on her discharged the lightning and I was left floating there, watching the spiritual opponent descend from the air towards the ground. Drawing my arms backwards, I would immediately fly directly after her. I wanted to prove a point, not kill the oni. Grabbing for a limb, I would pull her up to ease the descent before laying her across a rooftop. Bringing myself to stand next to her fallen body, I would simply smile.
“maybe next time Red.. maybe next time.”
With that said, a quick compression from my legs would see me back to the air. Now that the sun was setting, I could use that as a guide to head towards water, and from there, back towards the sky where my people waited. I had been gone for two days this time, and had a lot to report on. I looked forward to the next time I would cross this spirit, and the increase in her abilities that may come with that.

226 / 4,174
STA : 70
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:24 pm

sent to uyb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spirit Disputes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Disputes!   Spirit Disputes! Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Disputes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: The Land of the Desert Tribes :: The Land of the Desert Tribes (Archived)-
Jump to: