Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sellsword

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:50 pm

Sitting back in my seat I slowly shift my gaze across the scene before me. Resting in the tavern/inn of a small desert village I had taken refuge in from the harsh summer days in the desert. After shifting my gaze around the tavern I turn it back to my drink before me as I bring my hand up and take hold of the cup and lift it to my lips to take a sip of the water in the cup. Finishing off the last of the water in my cup I set it down and let out a sight of relief. Relaxing in my seat I glance around once again, simply taking a moment to relax and collect myself. Wandering over to the table Yuki sits at, a waitress comes up and looks down at him with a smile as she speaks, " Can I get you a refill or perhaps something to eat sir? " She asks before waiting for his response. Hearing the voice of the female I lift my gaze and look to her, returning the smile as I take a moment to think on her question. " I would like a refill and, how about some meat and bread. " I answer, my gaze shifting over the waitresses form for a moment. The waitress nods with a smile, " Alright, I'll bring them to you right away sir. " she says before turning and moving from Yuki's table.

EXP: 243 | 243
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:49 pm

As the waitress turns and begins to move away from the table I glance to her for a brief moment before shifting my gaze, letting out a light sigh as I again glance around the room. While shifting my gaze I begin to think on what I should do while in this village, perhaps I shall go and see what the merchants here have to offer, maybe pick up some new equipment or perhaps find something else to do while in this village. Shifting my gaze I glance to the man behind the bar at the tavern. Though I did not know the man, when I had first came in I inquired about work in this area though he knew nothing at the moment which was displeasing to hear but it can't be helped. The waitress that had left to fetch Yuki some more water as well as some food makes her way back to his table, setting the water down before she sets down a plate of the food he had requested, " Here you go sir. " She says as she bows slightly. Shifting my gaze to the waitress, I give her a faint nod as I respond, " Thank you. " I say with a smile.

EXP: 209 | 443
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:30 pm

After the bow the waitress turns and walks away. As the waitress walks away I reach out and pick up the cup of water and take a sip from it as I fix my attention on the dried meat and bread she had brought me. Setting the water down I pick up a piece of meat and slip it into my mouth and begin to chew it up for a moment before taking a bite of the bread as well. While chewing on the bit of dried meat and bread I shift my gaze towards the entrance of the tavern/inn as someone enters the building. The man having entered the tavern/inn glances around for a brief moment before he begins moving towards the bar. I watch the man for a moment before turning my gaze back to my meal as I lift my cup and take another sip of water. Making his way over to the bar the man comes to a stop, leaning into the bar some. The bartender makes his way over to the man as he comes to a stop at the bar, " What can I get you? " the bartender asks as he looks at the man. The man remains silent for a moment before finally speaking up, " I'm looking for a few good hands that are looking for a job. I need some men with battle experience, know any? " The man asks as he looks at the bartender.

EXP: 246 | 689
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:53 pm

The bartender looks at the man asking the question for a moment before giving a faint nod, " I know of a few. " the bartender says before gesturing towards some men around the room, " Those boys over there at that table are some local fellas that offer there services when they are needed. " the bartender says before gesturing towards the table Yuki sits at, " And that young gentlemen is a newcomer, though he is looking for work. " The bartender says, turning his attention back to the man. The man shifts his attention to each of the tables as the bartender speaks of the people at each of them and after looking to Yuki he turns his attention back to the bartender and gives a faint nod, " Thank you " he says, placing a few valuable items on the bar before walking off. Sitting at my table I continue to enjoy the meal the waitress had brought me, taking another bite of the meat as well as the bread and begin to chew the two up together. After a few moments of chewing I take a sip of the water to help swallow the bits of food before setting the cup down and taking another bite of the meat and begin chewing it up.

EXP: 225 | 914
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:59 pm

The bartender takes the items the man had put on the bar and begins to move away since the man seemed to not need anything else. The man shifts his gaze between the ones the bartender had pointed out and Yuki. Looking between the two the man dwells on which of the two to choose. After finish the bit of meat I take another sip of water and set my cup down before taking another bite of the bread as well as some of the meat. The man shifts his gaze between the two choices he has before fixing his attention on Yuki. With his attention set on Yuki the man pulls away from the bar and begins to make his way across the room over to where Yuki is seated. Chewing up the bit of meat I lift the cup of water and take another sip before setting my cup down. Coming to a stop at the table Yuki sits at, the man fixes his attention on Yuki, " Mind if I join you? " he asks while watching Yuki. The figure coming to a stop at my table catches my attention and I shift my attention, looking up at the man as he speaks to me.

EXP: 208 | 1122
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:41 pm

Turning my gaze from the man I shift my gaze to the empty seat at the table, remaining silent for a moment before finally speaking up, " Sure. " I say before turning my attention back to my food. With Yuki's answer the man pulls out the vacant set and takes a seat at Yuki's table. As the man begins to sit I go back to enjoying my food, taking another bite of the dried meat and begin chewing the dried meat up. After sitting down, the man gets comfortable in his seat as he looks over at Yuki. " I'm looking for someone who can help me and the bartender said you are looking for work. " The man says as he watches Yuki. While enjoying my meal I listen to the man and as he makes mention of having work for me my attention perks up as I finish off the bit of dried meat, " And what is this 'work' you speak of? " I ask the man before taking a sip of my water. Since Yuki seemed to be interested in the job the man continues speaking, " I need a little help taking care of some bandits. " the man says before falling silent. I listen to the man as he speaks and as he tells me about what he needs help with. " I see... " I murmur lightly as I think on what he said. " Alright. " I say before taking another sip of water.

EXP: 253 | 1375
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:37 pm

The man is somewhat surprised as he hears Yuki's answer so quickly, it didn't seem that the man took anytime to think about what the man had asked about. " Well.. " The man says as he watches Yuki, " That is good to hear. I think you are exactly what I'm looking for... " The man trails off, realizing he doesn't know the name of the man he just hired. " And your name would be? " The man asks in an attempt to rectify the situation. As I listen to the man I continue, finishing up the rest of my meal, nodding faintly at his comment and as he asks my name I lift my gaze to the man, " Yuki, my name's Yuki. " I answer before finishing off the last of my water. As Yuki answers his question he gives a nod, " I see. It's a pleasure to met you Yuki, names Don. " the man says as he lifts his hand, extending it over the tale to Yuki. I listen as the man introduces himself and as he extends his hand out to me, I glance down at it for a moment before bringing my hand up and reaching out, taking Don's hand and shaking it.

EXP: 212 | 1587
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:52 pm

The man takes hold of Yuki's hand and shakes it for a moment before releasing his grasp on Yuki's hand and withdrawing his, letting it fall back to his side. " You will get paid after the job has been completed. I'm sure you can accept that. " The man says as he begins to raise from his seat. I listen to the man as he begins to speak and raise from his seat. I take a brief moment to think over what he had to say before giving a faint nod, " That is fine. " I answer with a nod. " Good. " The man says as he glances to Yuki for a moment before turning his attention away from Yuki, " Ready to go? " the man asks as he looks at Yuki. Looking up at the man now that he has stood I give a faint nod as he asks if I am ready to go, " Yes. " I say before placing a few items on the table to cover my food before raising from my seat. Once Yuki had stood the man begins to move, pulling away from the table and moving across the room towards the exit. Moving away from the table I follow after the man.

EXP: 214 | 1801
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:27 pm

The man leads the way out of the tavern/inn and comes to a stop on the porch, glancing back behind him. Following after the man I step out side and come to a stop behind him, glancing around for a moment. Turning his attention from Yuki the man begins to move once again, " I have some others we are going to meet up with for this job. " the man says as he begins moving once again. " Alright. " I say as I begin to follow after the man as he starts to move once again. The man leads the way through the village to where some men rest with some horses, " These are the men I mentioned. " The man says as he motions towards the others with the horses. I follow after the man as he leads the way and as the men with the horses come into view I glance to them before fixing my attention on the men as he motions towards them, saying they are the men that he had mentioned. Looking at the men I shift my gaze over them, there are about five men, though there are seven horses. " Lets mount up and head out, we got some bandits to take care of. " The man says as he moves over to one of the horses and climbs onto it. The men with the horses let out a cheer as they begin to mount up as well.

EXP: 248 | 2049
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:37 pm

Looking at the group I shift my gaze over them for a moment before fixing my gaze on the one horse that didn't have a rider. Sitting atop his horse, the man turns his gaze to Yuki and motions for him to approach, " Come along Yuki, we should get on the move. " the man says as he watches Yuki. Hearing the voice of Don, I shift my gaze to him for a moment, giving a faint nod as I turn my attention back to the horse, " Alright. " I say before I begin to move forwards. Moving up to the horse I reach out and lightly place my hand on the head of the horse, " Hello there. " I murmur lightly to the horse. Standing next to the animal I slowly run my hand over its head, watching it for a moment before I begin to climb onto the horse. The horse stands still as Yuki begins to climb onto it. Climbing onto the horse I reach out and take hold of the rains as I turn my attention to Don, nodding my head faintly, " Ready to go. " I say before turning my attention away from Don.

EXP: 203 | 2252
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:49 pm

" Good, let's get going. " Don says with a nod before turning his attention from Yuki to the other men, " Move out! " he says to the others before he gives the horse he is mounted on a light nudge in the side along with a shake on the rains to make the horse begin moving. As Don begins to move away from the group the rest of the group he has with him begins to follow after him. I follow the group with my gaze for a moment, watching as they move a few yards away before I finally give the horse I am mounted on a nudge to get it to follow after the group. Nudging the horse a bit more I catch up with the group and begin to ride along side them. " We are going to be attacking a small bandit camp. I believe they are doing reconnaissance for a larger group of bandits. Checking out villages and caravans, making plans to attack. " Don says as he glances back to the group and Yuki. As Don begins to speak I listen to him, glancing at him for a moment before shifting my attention away as he explains the bandits we are going after.

EXP: 211 | 2463
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Don glances back at the group before turning his attention back ahead of him as he begins to lead the way from the village. The group with Don follow after him as he begins to lead the way from the village. As I start to follow after the group and Don, I glance back over my shoulder back to the village as we begin to pull away from it. Looking back at the village I slowly shift my gaze over the buildings for a moment before turning my gaze from the building and back to the group. The group with Don keep there gaze ahead of them as they continue to move away from the village following after there leader. Looking at the group I slowly shift my gaze from each of the members, taking a moment as I look at each of them to shift my gaze over there form and scan over the type of equipment they are armed with as well as there armor, if any. After scanning over each of the members of the group I shift my gaze to Don, the man leading this little group through the forest. Setting my gaze on Don, I scan over him for a moment as I had done with the others in the group, seeing what type of weapons and armor he is wielding.

EXP: 226 | 2689
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Shifting my gaze from Don, I glance around for a moment before focusing on the path ahead of us, the way Don is leading. Don continues to lead the group, now moving through the forest, leading them for about two hours before he finally slows to a stop, giving the signal for the rest of the group to stop. Responding to Don's action the rest of the group come to a stop as well. Seeing that Don and the others had come to a stop, I pull back on the rains of the horse and get it to come to a steady stop with the rest of the group. Don shifts his gaze across the group as well as Yuki, nodding his head as he sees that everyone is still here, " Alright. " He says in a low tone, " We go in on foot from here, the camp shouldn't be far from here. " he adds before climbing from his horse. Following the lead of Don, the rest of the group begin to dismount as well. As Don and the others dismount, I take a moment to glance around before turning my attention back to Don and the others as I to climb from my horse. Once everyone had dismounted Don instructs them to leave the horses here before he begins to move once again, now on foot.

EXP: 230 | 2919
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:50 pm

As Don begins to move into the forest the rest of the men with him begin to follow after there leader, getting into a rudimentary formation as they begin to cover different areas of the forest. Leaving what had become my horse, for the time being, behind I begin to follow after Don and the group, slowly shifting my gaze around at the forest as I keep an eye out for any sign of bandit activity or perhaps some type of threat to myself or the others I am with at the moment. From time to time, Don glances back at the rest with him, making sure they where still following after him as he leads them through the forest. As I follow after Don and the rest of the group, I bring my hand up and rest it on the hilt of my kurki while shifting my gaze, slowly scanning over the canopy of the trees in search for archers or others that may wish to rain some type of death down upon us from the tree canopy. While following after Don, the rest of the group continue to glance around, keeping an eye out as they knew they should, watching for any bandits or wild animals that may attack them.

EXP: 217 | 2136
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:55 pm

While he continues moving forwards, Don begins to speak in a low town of voice. " We are getting close, so be on the ready, there may be a bandit or two our scouting for threats. " He says, glancing back to the rest of the group. As Don begins to speak the rest of the group glance to him and listen to what he has to say, giving a silent nod to his orders. Catching Don begin to speak I shift my attention to him for a moment before turning my attention from him while listening to his warning about possible scout bandits on the outskirts of the camp. With this in mind, I continue to shift my gaze while scanning over the area around us as the rest of the group continue to do, still searching for any type of threat. After giving the heads up, Don too begins to shift his gaze, scanning the forest in front of them for bandit scouts. Shifting my gaze from the forest around us, I glance to Don for a moment before turning my gaze from him and continuing to scan the forest. The rest of the group keep there weapons at the ready as they begin to grow a bit anxious at the prospect of finding a bandit scout.

EXP: 222 | 3358
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:59 pm

As I follow after the group I catch the sound of a breaking twig not to far from us, this causes me to pause for a moment. Catching the sound a few seconds after Yuki had done so, Don comes to as top, giving the rest of the group the signal to stop before crouching down. The rest of the group seeing the signal from Don, comes to a stop and begins to crouch down as he had done. I to come to as top and move down onto one knee, moving into a crouch before I begin to move, though I pull away from the group slipping into the foliage next to us and disappearing into the underbrush of the forest. Don, shifts his gaze, glancing back over his men, though he notices Yuki was not with the rest of his men which cause a frown to take form on his face as he shifts his gaze back ahead of them. Moving through the brush I begin to move from the group, making my way past them through the underbrush and towards the source of the sound that had caused us to stop. Moving through the underbrush slowly I shift my gaze, keeping a eye out for the source of the sound.

EXP: 213 | 3571
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:29 pm

While moving through the underbrush I catch sight of a figure ahead of me and come to a stop as I fix my gaze upon the figure ahead of me. I slowly shift my gaze over the figure knowing that it wasn't one of the group I had come with since they are behind me, no it was a bandit, presumably one of the bandits that we have come here for, though there is only one ahead of me. Not far from Yuki stood a man dressed in a mix of garments, standing in front of a tree as he relives himself. Remaining still in the underbrush, I watch the bandit for a moment before I begin to move once again, moving through the underbrush towards the bandit. Holding his position, Don shifts his gaze in search of the one in his group that had left. Moving through the underbrush I move closer to the bandit, circling my way around until I come behind the bandit, remaining in the underbrush and foliage. Remaining in the foliage and underbrush for a moment, I shift my gaze, glancing around for a moment to make sure the area is clear before I begin to move from my cover.

EXP: 211 | 3782
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:36 pm

While remaining hidden in the brushes, Don shifts his gaze to the bandit and notices the one that had left the group, Yuki, moving from cover and making his way towards the bandit. Moving from the shelter of the cover I had been hiding in, I slowly pull the kukri from its sheath as I advance closer to the bandit, coming up behind him. As I advance towards the bandit I keep in a low crouched stance, gripping the kurki tightly in my grip with my gaze locked on the bandit. With my gaze fixed on the bandit I slowly continue to move closer, creeping my way towards the bandit. Watching the man he has hired to join him on this mission, Don shifts his gaze between Yuki and the bandit. As I draw closer to the bandit I slowly begin to stand up fully and as I come upon the bandit from behind I reach out with my free hand and slip it around the bandit, cupping my hand over the bandits mouth while at the same time lashing out with my kukri, pressing and sliding the blade across the bandit's neck to slice his throat.

EXP: 204 | 3986
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:20 pm

The bandit is caught by surprise as a hand comes to cover his mouth which causes him to begin to struggle for a brief moment, letting out muffled sounds before he begins to fall silent after the blade moves across his throat, slicing it open. Even though his throat had been sliced open, the life did not leave the bandit right away, instead the bandit begins to struggle a bit against the one behind him. As the bandit begins to struggle, I pull the man close to me, holding him against my body as I keep my hand over his mouth, lowering my kukri down and stabbing it into his abdomen. As the blade begins to enter into his abdomen, the bandit lets out a gurgling cry of pain as what life was still in him quickly drains from him. Once the life had finally left the bandit, I slowly withdraw the blade of my kukri from his abdomen and release my grip on him, allowing the bandit to fall to the ground in front of me. Don, who had been hiding in the bushes had seen the entire thing go down, though now that the bandit was dead he still remains in the bushes, watching Yuki.

EXP: 215 | 4201
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:36 pm

After letting the bandit fall to the ground below me, I shift my gaze, looking down at the bandit as I let out a light sigh, my gaze shifting over the dead bandit. I shift my gaze over the bandit a moment longer before turning my attention to the bloody kukri in my grasp. Shifting my gaze over the bloody blade I lift it up to my lips and flick my tongue across the bloody blade, getting a taste of the blood from the bandit. " Mmmmm. " I murmur lightly as I take in the metal taste of the blood. Kneeling down, I reach out with my kukri and use the clothing the bandit is wearing to wipe the blade clean. With the blade clean I sheath the kukri and raise to my feet. Don and the others had been watching Yuki as he had killed the bandit and his actions after killing the bandit. With the threat of the bandit scout no longer present, Don begins to move from the bushes, making sure to make a bit of noise to catch Yuki's attention. Catching the sound of motion, I quickly shift my attention, turning it to the bushes as I watch Don comes out of the bushes.

EXP: 212 | 4413
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:02 pm

Making his way from the bushes, Don looks to Yuki for a moment before shifting his gaze as he glances around, " You are sure there are no other scouts? " He asks in a light tone of voice s he looks back to Yuki. Looking at Don I give a faint nod before shifting my gaze from him, looking back to the bandit I had killed, " Yes.. I didn't hear any others. Though the others are probably not far away. " I answer, glancing to Don for a moment before shifting my gaze from him and back to the dead bandit. Don shifts his gaze from Yuki, looking to the dead bandit as the rest with him begin to move from the cover of the underbrush. Shifting my attention again, I glance to the others as they come out of there cover. Turning my gaze from the group I look back to the dead bandit for moment before shifting my gaze, looking to the forest. Don makes his way over to Yuki, glancing down at the dead bandit before shifting his gaze to the forest, " We should keep moving, they will eventually come looking for him when he doesn't return. We want to have dealt with them before they realize this. "

EXP: 219 | 4632
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Don says as he turns his attention back to Yuki before looking to the others. I give a faint nod of acknowledgement to what Don had said, my attention still fixed on the forest as I lift my head slightly and begin sniffing at the air as the wind blows through the forest. " I know. " I say with another nod as I glance back to Don again, " I can smell the camp fire, we are down wind of the group. " I add before shifting my gaze from Don, back to the forest in the direction the wind had come from. Don nods as he looks back to Yuki, " I see, good.. You are a tracker? " he asks as he looks to Yuki. The other ones with Don look to the dead bandit before turning there attention to Don, waiting for orders. I shake my head faintly at Don's comment, " No, I'm a hunter... and these are my prey. " I comment as I glance to the dead bandit. Don looks down to the dead bandit, nodding his head faintly, " I see. Well, lets not waste any more time, lets get moving. " Don says, glancing to Yuki before turning his attention to the other fighters with him.

EXP: 215 | 4847
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:55 pm

Turning his attention from the others with him, Don begins to move, making his way past Yuki and into the forest. As they had done before, the men with Don begin to move, following after him. I begin to move, following after the group though I work my way up to where Don is and begin to follow close by him. Moving through the woods along side Don, I slowly shift my gaze back ahead of us and begin to scan the area in front of us. Don continues moving forwards leading Yuki and the others through the forest. Following along side Don, I continue moving forwards through the woods, taking part lead as I sniff at the air, following the scent of fire. It isn't long before I finally come to a stop and crouch down further to the ground. Don comes to stop as well, glancing to Yuki before he looks to the rest in his group who stop as well. Looking past the foliage in front of us I shift my gaze over a clearing that houses ten bandits in a small camp. Don gazes out at the small bandit camp, shifting his gaze as he scans the bandit camp.

EXP: 208 | 5055
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:28 pm

Don shifts his gaze over the bandit camp a moment longer before turning his attention to Yuki and the rest of the group as he begins to speak, " Yuki, I want you to go that way. " He says as he points off to the left, " Go this way and spread out. " Don says to the rest of the group before he begins moving. Nodding at what Don says I begin to move, heading to the left as Don had said to go. The others in the group begin to move as well, heading the opposite way Yuki had went. Moving through the underbrush I glance towards the camp every so often until I finally come to a stop and kneel down behind a tree. Remaining behind the tree I gaze out at the bandit camp, shifting my gaze over it as I take stock of the bandits that reside in the camp. Like the other bandit they wear a ragged assortment of clothing and carry simple weapons. Gazing at the bandits I come to realize that Don had not said when to attack or brought up a signal to start the attack. This is rather unfortunate given I don't know when to start attacking.

EXP: 208 | 5263
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:30 pm

Thinking upon this small problem, I let out a light sigh as I shift my gaze from bandit to bandit. " I guess I have no other choice. " I murmur to myself while shifting my gaze around the camp, coming to the conclusion that I will launch into the attack since no signal had been mentioned. As I come to this conclusion, I let out a soft growl, getting in the mind set of accomplishing the task at hand. Having made up my mind, I slip my hand around the hilt of my kukri and pull it from it sheath as I pull away from the tree, loosening my grip on the chain around my left arm to let links of metal chain begin to uncoil from my arm as I step away from the tree and out from the cover of the bushes. As Yuki comes out of hiding and moves into the clearing one of the bandits catches sight of him, " Intruder! " he yells out as he raises from his seat next to the fire. Rallying to the call of the bandit the others turn there attention to the intruder, one of the bandits drawing his weapon and charging straight for the intruder. As the bandit charges me I shift my attention to him as I lift my left arm quickly, launching the chain from its resting place on the ground and through the air. Loosing the chain, I strike the charging bandit in the chest with the metal links of chain, the force of the impact causing him to only pause momentarily in his charge. Having been struck by the chain, the bandit pauses for a brief moment before continuing his charge, the other bandits readying there weapons and joining in the first.

EXP: 306 | 5569
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:03 pm

After giving the word to move out, Don and the others move to get into position, taking up different position's around the bandit camp as they wait for the attack to begin. Don watches the bandits for a few moments before he notices Yuki come out from hiding and begin the attack on the bandits. He watches for a moment realizing that he did not tell them about the attack, having forgot that part of the plan though he decided now was a good a time as any since Yuki had already launched into attacking the bandits. " Attack! " Don yells out, rushing from the forest and coming upon one of the bandits quickly, striking the bandit with a quick palm thrust to knock the bandit down. The others in the group with Don rush from the woods as well, catching the bandits charging at Yuki and quickly engaging them in melee combat. I keep my gaze fixed on the bandit as the others I am with begin to attack and as the bandit continues his charge I swing my chain through the air and lash out at him again, this time swinging my chain so it wraps around his ankle.

EXP: 212 | 5781
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:47 pm

As my chain wraps around the bandits ankle, I give it a swift tug, forcing the bandit to fall to the ground before I dash forwards and come down with my kukri, stabbing the blade into his chest before he has time to fully react to the situation. Around Yuki the mercenary's with Don begin to fight the bandit scouts they had come here to deal with. As a group of hired help each one fights with the zeal and fervor one would when they wanted to be paid in a great amount instead of a merger amount. Looking down at the dead bandit, I shift my gaze over the dead body for a moment before I begin to pull away from it, pulling the blade of my kukri from the dead bandits chest as I raise from the ground. Standing fully I briefly glance around at the battle between the bandits and the mercenaries I had came with. Resting my attention on one of the bandits not locked in combat I dash forwards as I lash out with my chain, striking the ground next to the bandit to catch his attention and let him know he was about to fight for his life.

EXP: 208 | 5989
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:51 pm

As the chain strikes the ground the bandit glances to it before following the links to the one wielding it, the half-breed Yuki. Turning his gaze to Yuki, the bandit grips his two light swords and charges the half-breed head on, " I'll gut you like a fish. " The bandit taunts as he moves in close to Yuki and lashes out with both his swords. As the bandit comes upon me and lashes out with his two swords I bring my kukri up and use it to block one of the blades as I use the chain wrapped around my arm as a shield against the other sword. " Is that so? " I ask the bandit in regards to his comment about gutting me. As his blades get locked up by Yuki the bandit begins to put more force behind his weapons and try to push Yuki to the ground. One of the things you gotta love about humans is that they don't really know there strength and where they stand in relation to one of my kind. As the bandit begins to put force behind his weapons and over power me, I hold my ground against him, a grin taking form on my face as I begin to put more strength behind my offense.

EXP: 217 | 6206
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:55 pm

Though he was trying to over power the one he is against, the bandit quickly found himself being over powered as the one he is fighting begins to put force behind his defense. This action causes the bandit to quickly withdraw his weapons and jump back to put some distance between himself and the half-breed Yuki. When the bandit jumps back away from me, I take a step back to increase the gap between us, though I am not trying to get away from him, instead as I pull back I raise my left arm and quickly swing it forwards launching the chain through the air and at the bandit. Seeing the chain coming at him, the bandit brings one of his swords up and uses it to block the incoming attack from Yuki. As the man uses his sword to block my chain I frown faintly, though such action is to be expected in battle, instead of letting it stop me, I yank my chain back as I charge at the bandit. With his gaze locked on Yuki the bandit grips both his swords as the half-breed charging straight at him. Instead of holding his ground the bandit dashes forwards to quickly close the gap between himself and Yuki.

EXP: 221 | 6427
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:26 pm

The bandit continues to push back against Yuki as Yuki pushes back against him, though the strength of the human is not the same as the half-breed he is against and as such the bandit begins to falter as Yuki begins to win there little pushing contest. Losing the struggle against the half-breed, the bandit begins to move back as Yuki continues to push against his weapons. As I begin to win the ground against he bandit I give one quick lunge forwards. Loosing against he half-breed in strength, the bandit begins to pull back but as he does such Yuki lunges forwards causing the bandit to lose his footing and stumble backwards before falling down. As the bandit stumbles back and falls to the ground I seize the opening given to me and quickly jerk my left arm back, launching the chain into the air before coming down with my harm, slamming the links of metal chain into the fallen bandit's chest. As the chain comes down upon the bandit and strikes him, he lets out a cry of pain as he releases his grasp on the two swords and grabs his chest as he rolls onto his side before rolling onto his stomach to protect his chest.

EXP: 226 | 6432
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:35 pm

As the bandit grabs his chest and rolls over to protect himself I shift my attention, glancing away from the bandit and scanning the area for another since he seemed to be dealing with his own problems at the moment. While shifting my gaze I find no other bandit that seemed to be in need of dealing with, there were only a few to begin with and now the numbers were dwindling and what is left is being dealt with by the rest of the group I came here with. Since the others are dealing with the rest of the bandits I turn my attention to the one I had brought to the ground after striking with my chain. By now the bandit that Yuki had struck to the ground had managed to over come the pain from the attack and mustered enough strength and will to grasp his weapon and raise from the ground. As I shift my attention to the bandit I come to find that he has risen back to his feet and now brandishes his weapons against me once again. Gripping his weapon the bandit dashes to the side before charging straight at Yuki once again, though this time he stays mobile and moves from side to side to try and evade the chain Yuki wields.

EXP: 226 | 6658
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:48 pm

With my gaze set on the bandit I watch him as he comes at me, instead of moving I hold my ground. Keeping my gaze on the bandit I watch as he begins to move from side to side kind of like zig zagging. As he begins to move from side to side I frown faintly and begin to lash out, striking at the ground around me as the bandit draws closer. The bandit continues charging at Yuki and manages to evade Yuki's strikes with his chain and get in close enough to lash out at the mercenary with one of his swords. With my gaze set on the bandit as he comes in and lashes out at me I begin to pull back, though unfortunately my timing in the evasion is off bit and the bandit manages to get me in the stomach with his sword, the bandits blade slicing through my garb and into my stomach though the wound didn't feel to fetal, only painful. After landing the blow the bandit begins to pull back from Yuki. My gaze narrowing into a glare as I watch the bandit, I come down with my right arm and cleave the blade of my kukri into the bandit before he can move away from me completely. As the blade sink into him the bandit lets out a brief cry of pain before falling silent as he falls to the ground.

EXP: 240 | 6898
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Looking down at the bandit, I let out a light growl as I knell down and pull my kukri from the bandit and use his garments to clean the blade off before sheathing it. After sheathing my kukri, I move my hand onto my stomach to feel of the wound the bandit had caused me. Indeed it was not a fatal wound though I would need to tend to it as soon as I could. Around Yuki the battles tha had been going between the bandits and the mercenaries where ending as well. Don glances around for a moment as the battles come to an end and as such he lets out a sigh of relief that he, was not dead, though he had lost one of the men he had brought with him to the bandits but all of the bandits where defeated. " Alright, check the bodies of the dead and take anything of value then we leave. " Don says as he glances around. With his order the others in the group begin to check over the dead bandits and take everything of value they can find on the bandits. Holding my ground I simply watch what is going on, letting out a light sigh as I glance down at the bandit below me, not really finding a need to search his dead body.

EXP: 227 | 7125
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:52 pm

Once everyone had collected what they could from the dead, Don gives the signal for them to follow after him before he begins his way back to where they left there mounts. Turning from the dead bandit I begin to follow after Don as he starts to lead the way back to where we had left our mounts. The trek back to where they had left there mounts only took a matter of minutes before the group comes back upon where they had left there mounts to venture after the bandits. Making my way back to my mount I climb onto it and glance to the others. Once everyone as mounted up, Don gives the signal and begins to led the way back to the village. The others with Don turn and follow after him. I shift my gaze, following Don and the others for a moment before I begin to follow after them. The group ride back to the village they came from, Don ridding up to the tavern/inn before climbing from his mouth, followed by the rest of his group. Coming up to the tavern/inn I bring my mount to a stop and climb from it before tying the rains up to the post. " Lets go have a drink. " Don says, leading the way into the tavern/inn.

EXP: 224 | 7349
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword   Sellsword EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Looking to Don, I follow after him and the others with him, heading into the tavern/inn. Once inside, Don leads the way to a large table and sits down before gesturing to the table, " Sit. " Don says before the rest of his group begin to sit with him. Following suit, I take a seat at the table as well, sitting back into my seat as I begin to relax. Once everyone had taken a seat, Don glances around at everyone before he begins speaking, " You all did well. " He says as a waitress comes to the table to take orders. Don falls silent for a moment as the waitress arrives, as he begins to speak again he places his order before letting the others place there orders as well. When it comes to me, I shake my head faintly, not wishing to partake in the meal and drinking. After getting the orders the waitress turns and leaves the table. As the waitress leaves, Don turns his attention to Yuk, " I take it you are wanting your payment? " He asks as he looks at Yuki. Turning my gaze to Don, I give a faint nod, " Indeed. " I murmur lightly.

EXP: 208 | 7557
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword Empty

A smirk takes form on Don's face as he gives a faint nod, " You mercenaries are all the same, all about the payment. " He comments with a light sigh as he pulls up a brown sack and tosses it onto the table in front of Yuki, " There is your payment for the mission. ". Turning my gaze from Don to the sack, I give a faint nod as I reach out, taking hold of the sack before pulling it from the table, " Thank you. " I say as I begin to raise from my seat. Don watches Yuki as he begins to stand, " It was a pleasure doing business with you. If I have any other jobs I will look you up. " Don says, giving a nod in Yuki's direction. Raising to my feet, I glance to Don as he begins to speak. As he finishes I return the nod, " Likewise. And I shall look forward to it. " I respond before turning and walking away from the table. As Yuki walks away, Don and the rest of the group watch him, though once the waitress returns to the table with there drinks they turn there attention to the drinks and begin to enjoy there victory. Making my way out of the tavern/inn I come to a stop on the porch and lift the sack Don had given me. Lifting the sack from my side, I open it and gaze inside to see how much I had received for this job. I shift my gaze over my payment for a brief moment before closing the sack back up and hanging it from my sash as I begin to move once again. The mission had been finished and now it was time to be on my way in search of some ruins to find some artifacts of value or perhaps another village to find some work at. Moving away from the tavern/inn I shift my gaze around for a moment before turning back to the path ahead of me as I begin to hum lightly to myself.

EXP: 353 | 7910
Action: Payment Roll, Mercenary 8
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

Sellsword Empty

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 Roll' : 4, 2, 6, 7, 2, 10, 3, 3
Back to top Go down