Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diabolus Lake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Rep! : 6

Diabolus Lake Empty
PostSubject: Diabolus Lake   Diabolus Lake EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:37 pm

Diabolus Lake 5_shev10
It's been a long and tiresome travel. Heading from the north all the way to the south. A lot of thing's had occurred along her way down this way. She had seen quite a few things in her travels from the north to the south. Seeing a variety of things ranging from plant life to old village ruins to even a variety of animals. though her reason's for heading down this way, was simple, she was merely exploring. Searching for something specific while at the same time exploring the world as she was still quite unsure of what it was that she was looking for. No matter though, she was as free as ever, free to roam where she wanted and go where she so pleased. So south is where she headed, she heard thing's about this area. A place where these beings, these so called humans, dare not tread. Though it didn't matter for her, she didn't care, first off she wasn't a human, so she'd be safe. At least compared to a human, she was more safe than one ever could be.

Zaiaku had been traveling for hours, with no real rush. Taking her time to examine thing's along the way, from her destination she had left from the Village of the Sun after she had finished guiding Castiel and Vera there and headed directly south for the South forest region. Tree's even changed along her way down, from types to state of beings. Some looked healthier than others, and others just looked outright strange. This confused the onikonjou, but interested her as well, pondering what it is exactly that caused the tree's to grow in such fashion. So much mystery in this world, what exactly happened before the Dawn had came upon us. This large empty gap in the world where everyone is in the same boat. Lost of memories from more than twenty years ago, it was strange, too much to be a coincidence. This must have been done on purpose, or something that caused this to happen that was so grand. She remembered what Ashurei stated that he was searching for what it was that caused this Dawn to happen. What event that caused such a disaster in this world.

No matter though, here she was, on her own, searching with her own knowledge and her own strength and her own abilities keeping her alive. She too searches, while completing her own plans in this world to which she is still searching for. For now, she had no troubles along the way, maybe it was because the animals and spirits in the area were able to tell she was no mere human, so they avoided her because they thought her to be apart of them? A demon, an animal, a beast, a monster. Whatever it was, it didn't matter to her so long as she wasn't attacked. For now though, she was quite tired of walking such an incredibly long distance. Finally her footsteps brought her to a lake. It held such a strange feeling. Such spiritual energy emanating from this very lake. Like something below was there, just laying in wait. She found a boulder and sat down. Taking a deep breath she released a sigh. Her feet ached. "So.... what is this place..." she asked herself.
Exp :: 601
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

Diabolus Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diabolus Lake   Diabolus Lake EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:35 am

Convience was certainly not the name of this place. Nor the idea anyone had whenever these tunnels were originally built.Or formed. Jack had traversed through these tunnels 4 times in his memory, once when he had originally decended into hell from Terra, and then back and forth again with Jowan. Now he had left again on his own in an attempt to find the human woman he had spent the first year after the dawn with ( and any suspected offspirng). He had been forced to emerge again. Unfortunatly. He couldn't stay up in this place for very long, not because there was anything inherantly wrong with it. But rather due to the nature of Oni. He couldn't trust that without him being there the seat of Pride would continue to be the safe haven it was. On his way back he had to trek through this forest, it wasn't so bad. After all it reminded him of the early days, when he had first been drawn to this location following the very taint of his nature. Decended into the base of the lake, into the tunnels and then reborn. Discovering his true self. Not the human this world had tried to warp him into.

That is to say however, that it would be a nice relaxing stroll through the woods, if he was alone. As he approached the lake, the sense of something nearby began to crop up on the edge of his perceptions. His blood growing warm with the taint indicated that it was a creature much like himself. A demon, an Oni. Something that had probably crawled out of the lake much like he had only weeks ago. As he approahced he saw an odd sight, a distinctly human figure, but with that effect on his senses. Another Oni who took a mostly human shape. How interesting. If one knew anything about Jack it was that, by nature the Oni was a curious fellow.He heard her inner questioning and as he stepped out into the open. He couldn't help but wonder just what it was this girl had in mind by coming here. " To some...the ends of the earth". He answered. " To others....the pit...". Stopping where he was, a few feet away. Jack gestured at himself. "But to me toots..". He winked.

" Home sweet home".

EXP:420
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Diabolus Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diabolus Lake   Diabolus Lake EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:01 am

Diabolus Lake Lrrhbox2_01

The lake itself, whether one had an ability to sense or not, just gave off this strange feeling. Familiar, extremely familiar, but she herself couldn't really remembering it. Was this feeling from more than twenty years ago? Or was this apart of her own wading memory of 19 years prior? She wasn't certain, but it felt familiar and oddly soothing to her. She stared at it and gazed rather lost, more so mesmerized by it's tantalizing beauty. She heard a voice come up out of no where and quickly did she turn her head, looking to the source of the voice. Her hazel eyes stared at him, her matching complexion shimmered some with the dim light of the area that reflected off the surface of the lake. She sized him up, looking him from top to bottom and bottom to top. Though as her eyes fell upon him, she held this warm sense within her body. Her brows furrowed together in confusion as she would slowly look back at the lake. Listening to him, she should be rather cautious, but for some reason, she didn't feel the need to keep her guard up.

It was strange, her brows kept together in confusion as she thought to herself. "This is odd... what is this feeling..." she would think to herself as he stated her 'toots' that this lake was home sweet home. Did he live in the lake? On the lake? She looked around the surface of the lake, but she spotted no houses in the area, least not from what she could see. Looking back to him she arched a brow. "You're not one of these realm's beings are you? What was that term they use, ah yes, human." she had heard the rumors. It was odd that such bad thing's she heard of this area, there would be a human here. Unless this was one of those extremely powerful humans, there was that chance. Though that didn't cross her mind. Even she herself looked human, only thing that gave her away was hidden beneath her red hood, which she always kept on. "I am Zaiaku." A name which translates into sin, of which she herself was a demon off. A demon of all sin, one who bathed in it, one who slept in it, one who took pride in it, there was no one specialty, she lived in it all. Begged for it all. Not just a mere demon, but a true devil. Born from the essence of sin itself.

Exp :: 454 | 1055
Diabolus Lake Lrrhbox2_03
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Diabolus Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diabolus Lake   Diabolus Lake EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:47 am

It was odd. The way this girl looked at him was just the way most demons looked at one another. But never himself. It was a predatory gaze. It didn't always mean that the demon in question was planning on eating the creature that they were looking at. Sometimes it did but, not always. For their kind it was a mostly unconcious thing. Something done without knowing. She stared him up and down, an action usually known as " sizing up". Determining whether or not he was a strong enough opponent. And yet, her next question. Puzzled him. She asked, no. Stated. That he wasn't human. But the way this question / statement was posed to him it read as if there was a tinge of uncertainity within. It was strange, this girl seemed to lack a certain instinct of their kind. A direct instinctual " knowing". Of what was what and who was who. The very power of the taint that lay dormant within their blood.

" Perceptive, arn't we?"

He stepped forward. His cane leaning in front for a quick sword draw just in case. Pressing into the soft soil at their feet. " No, I am not human, I am an Oni. A demon....as for this lake...". He stared out onto the lake. There indeed was a radiation of the power within hell on this lake. It was after all. Aptly named by the humans of the area. The forest itself seemed to carry this feeling. Even if Jack did not have the awakened power of blood magic, gaining the power to sense the taint within others and in the air. There was still something there even on the edges of the taint. A buzzing warmth, a warm and slick in the air. As blood was on the hands.

" This lake is not just my home...but also yours...it is a doorway...of sorts...".

And a rather annoying one at that. Treking through miles of underground tunnels just to reach home wasn't his idea of relaxation. He was going to have to invent an easier way of jumping between the two realms. For Jack certainly wasn't going to be walking through that way, dodging stalagmites or hitting his head off the roof of the cavern every now and again. His eyes drifted back to her following the same motions that she had. Sizing her up. So to speak . A mischievious grin at her feminine figure was required.

The female demon gave her name. Zaiaku. The moment he heard it, an odd itch on the back of his head again. A minor pain in his head. Not enough to cause him to react outwardly. But enough for him to notice its presence. It faded however. Allowing him to get on with this little encounter.

" You can call me Jack".

EXP:506
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Diabolus Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diabolus Lake   Diabolus Lake EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:49 pm

So this one was just like her? A Demon in human skin. Least that's how she'd put it, with the appearance of a human being, they could easily meld with society on this realm and not be bothered lest those humans knew how to make a different between those that are known as Oni and those that are human beings. It's rare to come across those that could, but seeing that there was another oni similar to her made her relax. She seen other oni's but they were all beastly looking and nothing like herself. Though she wondered why was that? Was there some sort of difference between the kind of oni she was and the others? There was this one here, Jack, who held a similar appearance like her, but as far as she knew they weren't related in any way. But he hold's a human appearance as well. Though why is that? Is there a certain level you have to reach before you can even obtain one? Or was it that some were born like that and most others werent?

Jack was his name, she merely leaned back a little and placed the basket she had by her legs. her hands shirted to her lap as she stayed sitting there even if he did get closer. "There doorway to home is in there? This troubling empty memories it's rather bothersome. Can't remember for the life of me where I came from. Everything before 20 years ago is just a blank. Barathrum ragnum I've been too before but only once from what I remember, was rather thrown down this big black hole. It was then that I started to realize that I wasn't of those beings called humans." Her fingers began to strum on her lap, an old war beat. Ba dum dum dum, ba dum dum dum. She straightened her back as she would just sigh a bit irritated by the blank memory in her head. "So how is home doing?" she would state as she stopped strumming with one hand just to pull back her red hood, when this action was done this would give evidence of her demonic nature. Horn's protruding out from her skull red in color just like the red hood she wore.

Exp :: 403 | 1458
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Diabolus Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diabolus Lake   Diabolus Lake EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:12 am

Jack shrugged. He cared little for the whole lack of memories ideal. Although indeed it had been his quest to find out just what had caused such a mass disruption the idea of just what had happened before was now relatively irrelavent. There was the here. The now. Thats what really mattered. At least. To Jack. " I fear my dear you will find that is one thing that we beings all who were older than the dawn face...a blank slate...trust me when I say that worrying upon such a thing will do you little good...there is little to be discovered in the past...twenty years is enough time to change who we were from who we are....And if we did recover our memories....who we are now might not like who we were then...". A little bit of wisdom from the demon of pride. However he did understand the lack of knowing about just where she had came from. He leaned forwards again on his cane. " I was much the same". He said, gesturing with his hand. " I awakened in the human world...I spent a year here...but I began to understand I was not like the others....and I felt a.....drawing...a calling to come to this place....it was here that I found where I belonged". Her next question was odd. How was home doing? How indeed?

The idea of hell changing from anything other than what it was. Was to put it frank. Ludicrious. The place was always going to be a warzone. Filled with those who cared nothing for order or balance. But simply for power. Darwins dream incarnate. Survival of the fittest. Everyone out for themselves in a one on one struggle to live. And of course. Thats just the way Jack liked it. A little glint in his eye at the thought of that one, being at the top of the food chain had its advantages. " Oh. You know. Fire. Death. Destruction. The usual". He shrugged. " Home sweet home". It was then she pulled back her hood and the reason for it was revealed. More than just a simple decorum. But in fact something to...hide? Her demonic nature. Two horns. He supposed that even in these human forms there was always something that revealed their true nature. For Jack it was those blood red eyes of his. The eyes of a demon of pride.

" Well hi, didly dee....are those horns or are you just excited to see me?".

EXP: 447

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Diabolus Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diabolus Lake   Diabolus Lake EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:05 pm

She eyed him for a moment as he began to talk about the missing memories. Another person with missing memories, well this already confirmed it for her everyone is missing memories. It's not like a select few have missing memories or something, but a lot of people, possibly the whole world. Though who was this person, really? Who was this person, he said he name was Jack, but why did she feel like there was something more to him than just Jack. She didn't fear if the she who she is now might not like the she who she was, it didn't matter to her she did as she pleases anyway. Looking at him as he stated that he was much the same awakening in the human world like she did, but he only stayed for a year. She, herself, stayed much longer than a year and traveled around.

Well at least hell was still the same as usual. That was good? Or bad? however you look at it would be right. Though Zaiaku seemed relieved about hearing hell still being the same. She looked to him as he commented about her horns and she stuck out her tongue at him. "Oh hush, they are my horns." she stated as she herself would run her fingers over them as she then lowered her arms down at her sides. "There about the only indication of what gives me away as not being a 'human'." it helped her survival if she didn't show it amongst humans, least not ones that would easily freak out about her being something not of this realm.
Exp :: 287 | 1745
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Diabolus Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diabolus Lake   Diabolus Lake EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:48 am

Well at least that explained the whole hooded ensamble of the strange demonic girl. Still, this left them at a bit of an offset as just what to do. Jack had the theory that most of the Oni who had the potiental to be strong, could take human form, or at least held one.To him it was a distinct advantage that allowed them to walk the human worlds unchallenged. Well at least for him, this girl would have to wear her hood, or at least cast some kind of illusion upon herself. Yet he doubted that would be the case. Usually with these kinds of things they were a mark of pride. He grinned at that thought. " Yes, I can see how that would be taken as....". He closed his eyes for a second, in an overly long blink. " odd ". Suffice to say though that gears were begining to turn in the mind of the pride demon. Another with a human...ish. Appearance. The last one he had encountered in such a way had been Iskra, the Hyena demon. One who had held much potiental as a tool to be used.

Jack stepped in, slowly. But almost with a skip in his step. He stood next to her now, moving around to her back. A single gloved finger brushed up her arm as he moved around to the back. Placing both hands on her shoulders. " So then...Zaiaku". He said in a darkly seductive manner. Moving his head down and whispering in her ear.

" Tell old Jack....what brings you home?....What sort of exodus has brought you to this place?".

In a way. He was geniuinely curious. However his motive was two fold. One to saite his curiousity. And for second, to determine what kind of obstacles she had faced in coming here. What kind of dangers she had overcome in the process of getting to this place. Fate or chance? Either way. He was sure this encounter was going to be. Interesting.

EXP:335
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Diabolus Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diabolus Lake   Diabolus Lake EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:30 am

She kept a gaze out to the lake merely examining its surface. The way he moved was odd and strange on his own, what added onto that was the manner in which he spoke. It felt like he was trying to prod into places he shouldn't be prodding. She felt him just moving around, not really sensing him but just this odd creepy feeling you get when you have someone heavily staring at you and it just feels as though you can feel them eyeing you. It was similar to that. She eyed for a second his gloved hand brushing her arm and soon placing both hands on her shoulders. When he came near her moving his head down to whisper in her ear she reached up and caressed his cheek before she had suddenly pulled his ear to bring his head down further. "No reason, I just so happen to walk in this direction. I don't really care much for heading back home, I'm having my fun up here. Besides I'm merely following some rumors." pulling his ear still she would force him in front of her to bring his head to her lap as she then passed her hand through his hair. "Such nice hair..." she stated as she looked at him with a sincere demonness look in her eyes.

"So I take it human's don't come here because of the demon beings that come out of it and heavily live in this area?" one didn't have to sense that there were monsters in this area, with the heavy amount of spiritual energy in this section one could taste the air and know that there around. "It feels like there's a lot of them around."
Exp :: 308 | 2053
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Rep! : 31

Diabolus Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diabolus Lake   Diabolus Lake EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:18 am

"There probably is," a voice said flatly from the shelter of the trees.

Iskra wouldn't stay hidden for long after she spoke, and she moved aside a branch smoothly as she walked into the area, unbeckoned, but herself seeking an answer.

However, the one she sought in that clearing ostensibly had his head against the groin of some red thing. The hyena demon was far from accustomed to dealing with other spirits on friendly terms, especially humanoid ones. Indeed, the only reason she'd shown Jack as much respect as she had was due to his tangibly immense power, and his kindness in feeding and sheltering her during her tenure in the lower realms only provided fuel for her friendliness towards the man.

But this other red person wasn't due anything yet, not even a good attitude. Her nose wrinkled with vague, slightly disgusted surprise, like a hiker who suddenly discovers the tree he's been leaning against had a roach on it all along. "Am I interrupting something?"

[ EXP: 200 || +1 TEXP (2nd post) ]

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Diabolus Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diabolus Lake   Diabolus Lake EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:44 am

The moment that woman did that, the moment that she began to treat Jack like some kind of. Pet. She'd signed her own death warrent. Now Jack knew that demons such as himself were all about playing with their prey. However. Jack was not prey. He was, a predator. The Predator. The moment she began to touch his hair and speak in such a manner. Jack began to shift forms. Darkness encroching around him. Obscuring his features. A dense mist emerged from the forests. And perhaps. Most important of all. The immense weight of Jacks spiritual presense would weigh down on everyone in the area. Several red eyes, now visible within the mist. Far to close to the horned demon for comfort. A snarl of anger, a twist of the head would be all it took to snap himself out of her grasp. [ Ascended Strength vs Strong]. With that he twisted his head to the source of a new sound. Iskra. Interesting how many times his path often crossed with that of the Hyena demon.

" Indeed...."

He tilted his head. " I just happen to be one of them". A snarl as he stepped forwards toward Zaikau. "...Curious as I may be, I don't take kindly to being treated like someone elses pet...or their subordinate". Slaver dripping from his fanged maw. He stepped forwards again. Hearing Iskra and letting out a chuckle that sounded more like a twisted growl. " Nothing as of yet....".

EXP:275
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Diabolus Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diabolus Lake   Diabolus Lake EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:15 pm

It seem's like her advancement had been misinterpreted as this humanoid demon showed his true hide. The force of his energy was stronger than her own, though that reach wasn't all that much farther, but it was clear to her how much stronger he was to her. She felt her back bending foreword some as she held herself as straight as she could, her breathing had stopped as she had been quite concentrated upon keeping herself as straight as she could. Though she didn't show fear, she merely stared, she held this cold chilling feeling run across her skin. such strength was admirable. He snatched himself from her grasp and she could only sigh in a disappointed manner as she turned her head. Now finding herself disinterested.

She turned her head back as she heard the voice of a new person. Merely a curious gaze came from her as she watched this new person here. She found herself to be quite calm compared to other spirits she encounter so far. The emotion's could be clearly seen upon the faces of those in the area. One clearly angry and the other disgusted. Zaiaku could only just sigh as she just placed her hands in her lap and looked past Jack towards the water's surface. "For shame nothing will be coming out of it." she sighed, she would then stand up and look off in a different direction. "Seem's like my advancements were taken in a different way. Well I feel my presence is suddenly unwanted." She would face toward's Jack and stare right to his red eyes before she would bow deeply to him for a few seconds before she would stand up and turn toward's the other person. "I have business to attend to, so please excuse me for me suddenly leaving like this much apologies." She would also give a bow to Iskra and then turn away from them both after she picked up her picnic basket. She would begin walking away back into the woods as well, though heading in the direction of which this 'prophet' was rumored to be located.
Exp :: 397 | 2450
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Diabolus Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diabolus Lake   Diabolus Lake EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:17 pm

A bow a sign of subservance. Good. This one at least knew her place. For that, Jack would allow her to live. And leave. For if he had pressed on with his spiritual presence. Then the overwelming power of it would have forced her to her knees, regardless of options. ( Ascended+Pressure). Despite the way it had ended however Jack didn't think that this was the last he was going tos ee of the red hooded oni. Not quite sure what made him think that, Perhaps it was down to the humanoid appearance which she sported. All bar the horns of course. Yes, that was more than likely it. Demons like that were few and far between, and indeed if it was as Jack suspected. And those with a more human like appearance, or option to appear thus. Were stronger than normal. No doubt this girl would be showing up at some stage on another on the main performance. With that dealt with it was just a case of he and Iskra now. Turning around and shifting form back into his more human form. Jack fixed his tie and then looked at Iskra.

" Well. Fancy meeting you here~".

Jack shrugged. For now. There was little for the two to discuss. Likely whatever had brought her here was different to him. " If you wish to speak...I shall be at the seat of my power....toodles...". With a wink. He disappeared. (Devilspeed). Moving through the caverns towards the underworld.

[[EXIT]]

EXP: 274
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Rep! : 31

Diabolus Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diabolus Lake   Diabolus Lake EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:38 pm

The hyena demon frowned. She came all this way to talk to the pride demon and he just... disappeared like that. No doubt, the trek to hell would take much longer for her than it would for him... days longer even, as she was fond of stopping and snacking.

The horned demon had been respectful enough, despite Iskra's general distaste for those of the female gender who were not hyenas or similar. They always came off as weak and backwards, among other things. Yet, respect and a quick removal from her presence meant that the spotty-haired woman simply waved and wished the red one well on her way.

And now it was time for a swim, she supposed.

Rather, she simply walked forwards and let the waters of the lake engulf her. She wasn't really the swimming type, though she was capable of the feat. She simply sank down and still down further until she was completely gone from sight save a few bubbles that floated lazily to the surface until they popped and allowed the lake to return to its default state.

[ EXP: 205 || +1 TEXP (2nd thread) ]

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Diabolus Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diabolus Lake   Diabolus Lake EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:22 pm

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diabolus Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diabolus Lake   Diabolus Lake Empty

Back to top Go down

Diabolus Lake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: SW Forest Dark Kingdom :: South West Forest Dark Kingdom (Archived)-
Jump to: