Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Opt-Out] I got nothing.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Opt-Out] I got nothing. Empty
PostSubject: [Opt-Out] I got nothing.   [Opt-Out] I got nothing. EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:08 pm

Test Questions

. OOC .
1) How were humans birthed into existence? Epion, the first Hogasha of Koutaku-shi, and Kayla, the second Hogasha of Onitoshi, fell in love and were banished to to Terra Ragnum for their perceived sin. The Watchers made them mortal and they were the first humans.
2) What was the name of the man said to have birthed 100 children that populated the ancient world? Gen Sai
3) What happened to the “ancient world”? Dem unsealed the book of creation which made a catastrophe occur.
4) What are the names of all three realms? Terra Regnum, Caelestis Regnum, Barathrum Regnum
5) How do you get from one realm to another? Terra - The earth realm can be physically reached from either other spiritual realm. Caelestis - The Heavenly realm is only accessible from Terra Regnum. In order to reach it, an entity will have to ascend 50 km to reach the open Heaven's Gates. In order to leave it, one would have to descend said 50 km. This realm is only accessible from Terra Regnum. Since there is no magical portal to hell, in order to leave, one must go through Hell's Gates and traverse 20 km of labyrinth/caverns to reach it's entry point in Terra at the base of Diabolus Lake or ascend the same height via The Abyss. Entry to hell is performed the same way but in reverse.
6) What is your character's Soul Level (SL) based on? Soul Levels have two values. The first is the numeric value (1-100) and the second is the Augmented Experience Value. Generally a character's "level" is the first value of the SL Level.
7) Where the hell is the stamina chart? (Link) http://dor.net63.net/sta_chart.html
How do you purchase things on this site? You trade an item or service to the NPCs (or players if they make something) in order to get what you need. Services and items have a generic rarity assigned to them, and the more rare something is the more value it has. There's a table for this on the site mechanics page. Also, you have a barter skill that can lower the cost or increase the value of something you have, depending on how much you have trained the skill.
9) What happens if you die? If a character dies then either a new character can be made or the current character can be re-invoked somehow based on storyline. You can use your spirit to possess another member character in order to combine your EXP\TEXP with theirs, but this will be like giving your character away.
10) What element is strong against fire? Ice? How about Earth? Water, Fire, Wind.

. IC .
11) What does your character remember from 21 years ago? Nothing. His mother genetically altered him into the state he is now when he was just a fetus. She was using a machine to keep him alive and grow him as she worked on him.
12) Briefly describe (a sentence) the world that your character is set in. A world uncaring and unforgiving. The past lays next to the present and the people in the world are stuck somewhere in between.
13) What is The Dawn from your character's perspective? It was nothing, to him the world has always been like this. There is evidence of a past, but nothing he knows or remembers.
14) How does your character earn a living? He repairs old technology and trades what he doesn't need.
15) You are looking at an electric fence with a warning size (no symbol) written in ancient text from the old world that says “danger.” How do you respond? Leodak would see before him an object that he has not seen before in his sheltered existence. He would quickly begin studying it, examining it closely, poking and prodding it with sticks to see what would happen.

. Battle .
Objective 1: Your character is punched in the FACE by a Stage 2 technique (Punch!) How much damage do you take? (post your Stats, pls)
3 vs. 2 | No guard | Zeta roll | 50 damage

Strength: Average [+0.0]
Intelligence: Average [+0.0]
Defense: Average [+0.0]
Aegis: Average [+0.0]
Movement: Average [+0.0]
Dexterity: Average [+0.0]
Objective 2: You punch a character with average attributes and a Stage 1 punch in the chest. He braces for the punch (Hint: 100% def stat used). How much damage does he take? (Post your stats, pls)
2 vs 2 | Guard | Zeta roll | 5 damage

Strength: Average [+0.0]
Intelligence: Average [+0.0]
Defense: Average [+0.0]
Aegis: Average [+0.0]
Movement: Average [+0.0]
Dexterity: Average [+0.0]

Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

Rep! : 24

[Opt-Out] I got nothing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Opt-Out] I got nothing.   [Opt-Out] I got nothing. EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:17 pm

that works. you pass so u can collect your reward.
Back to top Go down

[Opt-Out] I got nothing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Introductory Thread :: Archived Introductory Thread-
Jump to: