Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diamond In The Rough *

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Diamond In The Rough * Empty
PostSubject: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:09 am

Leaning against the remains of an ancient structure from a different time, I let out a light sigh as I bring up a container of water and take a sip from it. As I finish taking a sip I lower the container and bring an arm up and wipe some sweat from my brow. Shifting my gaze, I glance to my container of water and give it a light shake before putting the cap back on the water and slip it back into my bag. " Need to get a refill soon.. " I murmur to myself as I lift my head and turn my gaze to the ruins. " Such strange things. " I say with a faint nod as I turn my gaze from the ruins and adjust my hood for a moment before glancing around. " Well, time to get moving again. " I say as I pull away from the ruins. With a soft grumble I begin to pull away from the ruins and start my trek back up the large sand dune the chunk of ruin sticks out of. Lifting my gaze I look to the crest of the dune as I work my way up the large sand structure. Working my way to the top of the dune I come to a stop and bring a hand up to my face, using it as a shield to block out the effects of the sun as I shift my gaze, scanning over the vast sea of sand before me. While shifting my gaze I scan the desert until my gaze falls upon what I am searching for. As I spot what I am after a light smile takes form on my face as I look at the ruins of a entrance way that seems out of place in this area. " There we are. " I say to myself as I lower my hand, my gaze fixed on the bit of ruins sticking out of the sand. Turning my attention from the entrance, I glance around for a brief moment before I begin to raise into the air, my gaze shifting back to my destination as I begin to move forwards through the air.

Post WC: 369
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:42 am

Having traveled to the desert regions recently, I found myself rummaging through the land in between villages. There was a section left out of my map and I wanted to make edits on the local maps I had of the region for my own purposes. In this meandering, I notice an area in the distance containing ancient structures. This came as a happy surprise to me given the fact that generally there were things of value near ancient ruins and where one adventurer may have missed there might be items of treasure that could be traded or bartered for other things.

In my approach of this area, I take notice of a figure that comes to stand on top of a dune seemingly looking at something. He seemed to be alone, and though I didn’t necessarily mean ill to this person, it couldn’t be assumed that the hooded figure would share my same intentions. Still, as a hooded figure I had to assure he wasn’t the hooded figure that I had been looking for all of this time. Wait, was he flying? Knowing that it was bad to sneak up on people or to not make your presence known, I take the initiative from about 20 yards or so away. Calling out to the person, I yell, “oy!” and lift my left hand as my right was at my shoulder holding onto the bag that was slung onto my back. I would be wearing white robes through my hood would be pulled back so that my head and face would be visible. I would see how he reacted as I walked towards the area where he had previously been standing.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | EXP: 295
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:26 pm

Moving through the air, I keep my attention fixed on the entrance that was my destination, that is, until I hear the sound of someone yelling. As the sound of someone yelling comes to my ears I freeze in my tracks, remaining suspended in mid air I lift my head and glance around before resting my gaze upon a figure waving at me. From first impression the figure seemed to be friendly, at least willing to announce there presence and even where they are. Though I knew I couldn't give them the complete benefit of the doubt, the person could be a desert bandit. With this in mind I slowly raise my hand and begin to wave back, " Greetings! " I call out to the figure as I begin to move once again, making my way through the air though I begin to move towards the figure this time. As I move closer to the figure I keep my gaze fixed on them, slowly shifting my gaze as I scan the figure. Letting my arm drop to my side I stand ready to defend myself should the need arise though at the moment a fight was not the first thing on my mind, instead I was planing on checking out these ruins, though with the arrival of this newcomer my plans may be forced to change.

PWC: 233
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:35 am

I judge the reaction that I get from the male and assume that he at least is communal enough to speak to as he returns my salutations with a greeting. I felt like it had been the best thing to make my presence known instead of approaching him from the rear; now that I saw where he was headed, I was a bit interested in exploring there as well. In my walking to him, I reach within a few yards of the male, not getting too close since I didn’t know him and he didn’t know me. Before moving on to talking about the obvious topic at hand, which was the place, I inquire, “do you mind if I ask you a question?” I figured that I might as well get it out of the way since I had a guy here who could fly. I motion down to the ground and squat making a circular symbol with ‘feet’ on it, otherwise known as an omega symbol before looking up to the male and pointing at it. “I’m looking for a man with this matching symbol on his right hand. Have you ever heard of or seen such a man? He’s supposed to be skilled in dark magics?” As always I knew I was almost guaranteed a no, but I did not want to pass up any opportunities that may arise in my travels.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | EXP: 231 / 526

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Tue May 24, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Keeping my gaze locked on the male I continue to move forwards, watching the male like a hawk waiting for any sudden indicative of an attack coming from the male. Coming with in yards of the male I come to a stop and shift my gaze over his form again before shifting my gaze to the males face as he begins to speak. As he speaks I give a faint nod to his inquire, the request seeming common given the situation. As he begins to squat I keep my gaze fixed on the male until he begins to draw in the sand. Shifting my gaze I look to the symbol he draws in the sand. I keep my gaze on the symbol, slowly scanning over it for a few moments before lifting my gaze back to the male after he inquired about a man with the symbol on his arm. It was a rather odd inquiry given the situation. Looking at the male I shake my head faintly, " No, I'm afraid I have seen no such man with that kind of symbol on his hand. I believe I would remember a symbol like that if I seen it.. " Turning my gaze from the male, I glance back down to the symbol he had drawn in the sand, " What business do you have with this man? " I ask, glancing to the male before looking back to the symbol.

PWC: 241
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:00 pm

I rest my palms on my knees and press up as I give a slight grunt and stand to my feet from my crouching position. After becoming erect, I answer the man, “he helped kill my family, so I need to return the favor.” My voice would be calm in a matter of fact manner as if I were stating something about the weather. After all this time, it wasn’t something that I got emotional about, I could easily worry about emotions and all that when I actually came in contact with the person of interested if that stage ever progressed in my life. Since there was no point in talking about it anymore because this guy didn’t know the symbol, I move on in the conversation. Dusting off my hands, I make the comment, “but that’s for another time and place when I see him.” Looking over the area that he was heading to, I inquire, “are you about to explorer this area here, or is this a place familiar to you?” It kind of sucked that he had gotten here first; I would have loved to already been in by now and snooping around for any good gear.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | EXP: 207 / 733
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:15 pm

After looking at the symbol once again I shift my gaze back to the male and watch him as he begins to stand up. As he answers my question I give a faint nod, " I see. " I add with a light murmur as I watch the male. He seemed calm with the statement about his family dying, though I guess if you live with it everyday you get use to something like that. As he moves on and ends up inquire about what I am doing here, " No, this place isn't familiar to me and yes I have intentions to explore it... There's no telling what you can find in places like this... that is if others haven't been here already. What about you, do you plan to explore these ruins? " I ask, glancing from the male for a moment before shifting my gaze back to the male standing before me. If he has plans to explore the ruins then there may be a slight problem if he has a problem with me wishing to explore the ruins as well unless he is willing to explore the ruins together, though something like that may be more trouble then benefit.

PWC: 203
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:39 pm

The guy didn’t seem to be that bad as I got an inquiry about my desire to search this ruin as well. With a nod, I answer with an affirmation, “As an adventurer, I think I have too.” I understood that if there was something of value here, then as the person who was here first, he may feel that he had claim to it. I didn’t really feel like fighting someone over the ruins at the moment since there was no guarantee that there was anything good in there. On top of that, if there was a butt load of stuff, then there would be no way he could carry it all. I figured the ruins were large enough for him to get bored before exploring it all, or the fact remained that he could possibly miss items based on how good of an explorer he was. Some good items could be left behind. I compromise, “since you found this place first, I’ll just set up a little camp and make me some grub and wait for you to finish.” Nodding towards the ruins, I comment, “when you’re done with her, then I’ll have a go. Sound good?”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | EXP: 202 / 935
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:04 pm

Shifting my gaze from the male I turn my attention to the ruins and listen to the male as he begins to speak. So this man is an adventurer... That seems like a rather interesting job, going out and adventureing, though I find my current job enjoyable. But since he was an adventuer that means he checks out ruins like this, so that could may indeed prove to be a problem in the long run. When the male continues speaking I shift my gaze back to him as he seems to have come to some sort of compromise about the situation. As he finishes speaking with his compromise I give a faint nod, " I see... " I say as I glance from the male and back to the ruins, " It's hard to believe someone is willing to sit by while ruins are pillaged for valuables. " Lifting my hand I bring it up and begin to rub my chin lightly as I look at the ruins. " I have an idea, seeing as how you may have more experience in this field then I do, perhaps we can team up and explore these ruins together, that is if you are willing to do such a thing. " still rubbing my chin I shift my gaze back to the male, waiting for for his answer, though I knew such a thing could prove to be fatal in the end, that is if this man proves to be of the malicious type.

PWC: 253
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:35 pm

I didn’t really mind the compromise on the account that the ruins had probably been pillaged many times over between the dawning of the world and now; I would basically just be picking up scraps. One more person wouldn’t make that much of an impact to me, but he seemed to have a good idea about me joining him. At least for him, it would help to have someone experienced moving with him. With a nod, I confirm, “I see no problem with that, but we’ll probably want to have an understandings before we go in there.” I begin to walk towards him and more to his side rather than in front of him. I continue, “if we both go in there and find something nice at the same time, we’ll obviously both want it. Since I’m assuming that I’m more skilled than you at pillaging and exploring. I’ll be showing you the ropes.” I think about something; I didn’t know why he was really here if he weren’t an adventurer. He might not know how rare various things were, so it may just be simple to take advantage of that. I inquire, “but answer this. You’re basically just here to look around or is there something you’re trying to find in specific?”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | EXP: 229 / 1164
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Pulling my hand from my chin, I let it drop back to my side as I await an answer from the man, wondering if he will take me up on my offer to team up and explore these ruins together. As he finally begins to speak I glance to him for a brief moment as he begins to give me an answer to my question. When I had asked if he wished to team up with me I was unsure of his answer, though there were really only two answers and either were fine with me, if he wished not to join me that was fine. While listening to his answer I give a faint nod to his decision to join me in exploring the ruins together. Though he seemed to want to have some understanding, did he want to keep all of what we find for himself? If that were the case then I my need to deal with him after this little adventure. As he moves towards me I keep my gaze fixed on him, my grip on my chain loosening in case I need to lash out and strike the man in a counter attack.

Luckily no need for such action arose as he moved to the side in front of me rather then coming straight up to me. As he continues I listen again. While listening to him I give a faint nod to what he has to say, understanding what he meant by an understanding now. " Alright. " I murmur as he finishes speaking about our little understanding which I didn't have a problem with now that I knew what it is. When he speaks again, asking a question I give a faint nod as I speak, " I'm basically looking in the hopes of finding something... I'm not exactly the adventuring type, though I do it to an extent. I don't know exactly what is valuable and what is not... "

PWC: 321
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:26 pm

I give him an odd look as I comment, “this world isn’t convenient enough for you to be that honest. Here I was thinking about taking advantage of that fact, but you had to go and admit it.” I give a shrug and sigh as I rub the back of my neck, now morally vexed. Every once and a while, the Kami in me would want to help people who were honest. Since he seemed like a pretty cool guy, I advise, “whatever, we’ll see what we find first and then after that we’ll figure out what to do with it. One plunder won’t make or break me. The world is a big enough place to have more than one area like this, and you seem interesting enough to spend some time showing the ropes.” With that, if there were no issues I would proceed in walking towards the ruins as I would motion towards it, “onward, friend. Now the first thing to realize when going into a ruin is that it’s been ruined for a long time; meaning that there’s been plenty of time for sand to cover up anything that may have been on the ground. Treasure items won’t just be standing on top of the ground in a chest or something; you’ll have to do a little digging to get to things. I normally look for corners in old building structures and dig a few feet under the sand. A lot of time, things are randomly scattered around too, so that adds extra fun to things.” The actual ‘ruins’ themselves would be much different from those near Medius; it would be the remains of a village abandoned long ago which consisted mostly of sand stone and brick. While walking around it, I would look around for signs of other explorers having been here.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | EXP: 321 / 1485
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:48 pm

As I finish speaking I fall silent, my gaze still on the man and as he speaks I listen to him, his statement confusing at first but then I realize what he is talking about and I smirk faintly at his comment. I keep my gaze on the man as he continues speaking. While listening to the man I slowly shift my gaze from him and glance around for a moment. When I hear the man begin to move I shift my gaze back to him and give a faint nod to his statement about showing me the ropes, heh perhaps I should show him the chains? Since he had started moving I begin to follow after him as he makes the comment to move onwards. Following after him I listen as he begins to fill me in on where I can find treasures in places like this, normally when I did it before I mostly went for the fighting and let nee-sama do all the treasure hunting. " Alright. " I say with a faint nod as he finishes telling me where I can find treasures. He seemed to be well knowledged in this field, more so then myself and I cant help but wonder how much treasure he has actually found, though such a thought is irrelevant at the moment. " Tell me something friend, what is your name? " I ask the man as I glance to him for a moment, we seemed to have skipped over that when we first met and went straight to being friends.

PWC: 259
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:03 pm

I saw a few signs here and there of a recent presence, but it was hard to tell at first glance over the area. It didn’t seem as if there were treasure hunters here due to the lack of freshly over turned soil and such, but it did look like someone may have passed through recently. “Ah,” I say as I turn around to face the man, walking backwards into the interior of the area of the ruins. He had pointed out something good; in my haste to move into the ruins, I totally forgot about formalities. I has no problem in giving someone my name, so as such, I stop for a moment, remembering my manners and step forwards extending a hand to the male as I inform and offer, “my name is Jyn’Rai. I’m originally from the north eastern coastal regions though I’ve been traveling for quite some time now. Nice to meet you.” I figured a firm handshake between men was in order since we did seem to pal up quite well in a short amount of time. I would let him fill in with his own counter greeting instead of inquiring his name with my giving.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | EXP: 208 / 1693
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Slowly I shift my gaze as I continue moving with my new friend and as I hear his brief virbil expulsion I shift my gaze to the man and watch him as he as he turns to face me as he continues moving, though this time moving backwards. I shift my gaze over the male for a moment before glancing around as I follow him into the interior of the ruins. After a brief scan of the area I shift my gaze back to the man, coming to a stop as he comes to a stop. As he extends his hand I glance down to his hand for a moment before lifting my gaze back to his face as I reach out and take his hand in a friendly handshake. While shaking his hand I listen as he gives me his name and where he is from. " Jyn'Rai... It's nice to meet you Jyn'Rai, I am Yuki. I come from the desert region, home to the desert tribes. I too am a traveler, though I search for work... my own type of adventure you could say. " releasing my grip on Jyn's hand I pull mine back and let it fall back to my side before glancing around again, " Do you think we will run into any type of trouble in here? " I ask as I shift my gaze back to Jyn.

PWC: 221
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:08 pm

The hand shake is released and my hand returns to my side as I repeat Yuki’s name back once so that it could stay in my memory. It would make sense that a lot of the people I were meeting lately would be from the desert regions. I supposed I would be the only nut traveling all the way from the north eastern coasts to this area; it was a rather arduous journey. With a nod, I accept him answer seeing him as kind of like me but still slightly different in his role in life. With the question he poses, as if on cue, there is the sound of shuffling that comes from all around us. The sound causes me to turn my head as I look towards the edges of the ruins area. Suddenly from out of the sand, six deformed creatures that seemed to be a sandy mix between zombies and minotaurs leap up and land, standing on all sides of us looking in. As if activating a seal, web like bandages rise up all around the ruins area as if this had been a trap that we had walked into. The monsters keep a distance of about 15 yards or so from us, looking inward with us at the center. With an affirmation, I confirm, “yes.” Since this was a good time, I ask, “can you defend yourself, or will I have to protect you?”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | EXP: 241 / 1934
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:45 pm

As I wait for an answer from Jyn I hear the sounds of shuffling come from all around us. I find the sound rather unassuming. Like Jyn I begin to turn my head and shift my gaze to glance around the area to see what is making the sound. Turning my gaze to one of the edges of the ruins I watch as creatures burst from the sand. Following the creatures a strange web like structure raises up all around myself and Jyn seeming to trap us in here. Looking past the strange web I keep my gaze fixed on the creatures. I keep my gaze fixed on the creatures as Jyn begins to speak, his question drawing a light chuckle from me as I loosen my grip on the chain wrapped around my arm, allowing a few feet of the lengths to unwind and fall to the sand below me. " Yes, I am quite able to defend myself so you won't be needing to protect me, though perhaps I can offer my services to you. " I say with a soft smirk as I glance back to Jyn, " You see, I'm a mercenary... " Turning my gaze back to the creatures I shift my gaze across the creatures, letting out a growl, " Though I do enjoy my job. "

PWC: 223
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:02 pm

I am reassured by the fact that my new friend would be able to take care of himself; from what he was saying, I might even peg him to be a badass. A grin comes across my lips due to this. Looking forwards, I hoped that these guys that we were fighting were within out range of being able to defeat; we wouldn’t know until we tried, since it didn’t seem like escaping was an option. When Yuki made the jest about offering his services to me, I commented, "I would be much obliged; it would lessen the amount of work I'd have to do." That way I could just sit back and watch him do all the work; I would see in this if he were just that powerful, still I would fight for now, since that was the best course of action… or rather Battousai would fight now. With Yuki’s growl and my attention returned to the creatures around us, I counted a fair split to be three for him and three for me. The time for talking had come to an end and the time for battle had begun.

From all sides, the six run in at us. As fiends, they did not have weapons in their hands, but they did seem to be physically strong by their physique. Our movement speeds would be comparable across the board. With the onset of battle, my body shifts as my muscle tone lightens and becomes less pronounced. My hair goes straight, lengthens slightly and sways more easily. Coming into a new form of consciousness, I look forwards with dull crimson eyes as I understand and access the situation that I had been swapped into. The mentality of Jyn’Rai would now be gone and replaced with the persona of Battousai.

My right hand shifts around my torso and comes to rest on the hilt of the Claw-Blade, or Katana, that was sheathed there. Making my move, my body shoots forwards, my overall speed increased slightly as I dash in a gliding rush to meet the large sandy creatures bounding towards us. Targeting the creatures to take them out one at a time, I focus for the one in the center first with many of my actions in mind head of time. Rushing at the center sand demon, my body gets in close, coaxing a strike before my body immediately shifts out of the way of the attack with both anticipation and increased agility for that moment. I evade diagonally and to his other side; the blade on my back is pulled from its sheath and dragged outwardly through the mid torso of the creature as I proceed to pass it. With the slash made, my footing is caught firmly on the ground as I am to his rear. In that fluid movement, my left hand comes around grabbing the top of the creatures head as the blade in my opposite hand is pulled back. Holding the sand creature, my body turns with it, using it as a shield as I place its body between me and the closer of the other 2 sand zombataurs. The blade is thrust through the center of the captive creature in a normal physical thrust where after the thrust, I focus the essence of my strength into it in a form of weapon channeling. There is a short burst as a thin arrow like beam of force shoots through the blade that was thrust through the body of the held sand creature to the approaching creature on the opposite side. The attack is enough to catch it off guard and push it back slightly. Immediately after that, in turning, I slash the impaled creature off of my blade and sling it into the other creature that would be approaching from behind my current position. The slung creature is pushed into the incoming sand demon, causing them to clash into one other, giving me enough room to compose and plan out the rest of my attack in a short instance.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | EXP: 717 / 2651
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:55 am

Shifting my gaze I slowly scan over each of the creatures in front of me, assessing each of them. As Jyn begins to speak I listen to him, my gaze remaining on the creatures. I let a soft chuckle escape my lips at Jyn's comment, " Sounding lazy now. " I say in a teasing manner, though the teasing nature of the moment quickly fades given the situation. Having fallen silent I shift my gaze between the three in front of me and all of a sudden they begin to charge, coming straight at me. As they start to charge a soft smile takes form on my face as I grip the chain at my side and quickly raise my arm, lifting my arm into the air above me before bringing it down just as fast, sending the chain flying through the air. As I begin to send the chain flying I loosen my grip and allow the links to slide through my hand, the chain moving through the air to strike the center of the three strange creatures. Just as quickly as the end of the chain strikes the creature I jerk my arm back causing the chain to jerk back from the creature, though I didn't keep it away for long. Again I sling my arm forwards, slashing my arm through the air in a diagonal arc causing the chain to go flying through the air with the same trajectory, lashing out at another of the three creatures.

PWC: 255
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:53 pm

I am able to hear the sound of chains clinging in the background. For that moment I am curious to the type of person Jyn managed to befriend or at least become comrades with, in this short span of time. Still, there is no delay in my attack after I have a grasp on the situation. The one I had thrust my blade through was the least of my worried as the second and third creatures were not a priority. Given the most time to recover and the least amount of force applied to it, the second creature that had initial rushed in to receive a sonic arrow to the chest reaches down and slams its fist into the ground. This kicks up sand into the air that spreads over the field of battle. I give a light curse as my arm comes to cover over my eyes. I knew that they would be coming since they were probably used to using this technique strategically against their victims. Unnaturally, almost as if magically, the sand lingers and stays in the air like a light sand storm. Squinting, I see dark images shift though the sand here and there as if positioning themselves to attack. The miniature sand storm would eventually make its way over to the chain wielding Yuki as well.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | EXP: 235 / 2886
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:02 am

Striking the first creature in the chest with my chain I force it to step back from the force of the attack. With the second attack I manage to catch the second creature in a bind, my chain wrapping around its arm. The first creature had stumbled back from the strike to its chest and as the chain comes to wrap around the seconds arm it reaches to pull the chain from its arm. As the creature goes to pull the chain from its arm I quickly yank back on the chain, jerking the creature forwards and towards me. The creature stumbles forwards with the jerk. The third lets out a monstrous growl of anger as it quickly rushes for Yuki. Shifting my gaze to the third one, my gaze narrows into a frown as I flick my wrist causing the chain to loosen around the second creatures arm. As the chain loosens I pull back on the chain freeing it from the creatures arm. With my chain free I begin to draw it back to me quickly though as I do so sand begins to move in front of me, at first a light amount but it quickly builds to enough to hinder my view of the creatures before me, its form similar to the sand storms I run into in the desert. Bringing an arm up I seek to block the sand from my face, though in doing so and due in part to the sand I neglect to catch the third creature as it comes in and lashes out at me with a quick strike to my exposed chest.

PWC: 272
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:01 pm

Luckily, in the sand storm there only seemed to be two shadows instead of one. I would assume that I had taken out one of the beasts in my initial attack. I would wait until I saw one of the shadows pass by me and then I would immediately rush and thrust my blade towards it. I would hit nothing but air and sand as it would seem I didn’t judge the creature’s position right. I am punished as I feel a harsh impact from the side and them I feel a sense of weightlessness. The strike carries my body to the side where I land on the ground and then roll into a defensive crouch. I compose myself and carry my blade in front of me defensively in my right arm as my left attempt to continue to shield my eyes. I make an assumption on their battle strategy which I test by thrusting towards another shadow and slashing at it. I miss and a strike comes from the back. Having hardened my body, I am pushed a little by the attack, but manage to keep standing as I turn around and slash again. I do not hit anything, but in anticipating a counter attack, I channel strength into my sword and then grunt slightly as I exert strength from it in all directions. The exertion pushes the sand away from my general area long enough for me to catch a glimpse of the creature that was attacking me. With my target locked on, my blade swiftly turns with my body as I shoot past the sand demon sliding to a stop a few feet behind him. His head falls to one side and his body to the other and the sand storm starts to fade away.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | EXP: 304 / 3190
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:26 am

Making contact with my chest I am forced to step back, grunting before taking in a deep breath of air as I work to ignore the pain from the strike. With the sand storm raging in front of me I find it hard to keep complete track of the creatures attacking me. I let out a light growl at the fact that the sand was hindering my ability to see. At most I could see three vaguely humanoid shapes moving behind the sand storm. Another growl escapes me as I quickly bring my arm up, launching the chain from the ground in an underhanded swing. As I send the chain forth I loosen my grip and allow the links to slide through my hand though before the whip would make contact with my target, one of the creatures beyond the sand, or what I thought is one of the creatures, I tighten my grip and quickly jerk up at an angle towards the left side of my body, slinging the chain into the air. I raise my arm to about mid chest before turning my wrist and quickly bringing my arm back down, swinging it down the same angle though shifting it and moving it out to my side. The chain follows the move of the one wielding it, raising into the air before it comes flying down in an arc, slicing through the air. Moving through the sand the chain strikes another of the three creatures, the creature letting out a cry of pain as the metal links strike it.

PWC: 268
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:47 pm

With the sand storm fading away, there was only one more target in sight for me. The glare of my red eyes shifts to the last sand creature on my side. Showing its ability to manipulate sand, it holds its hands out, pulling sand from the ground and thrusting a beam of it towards me. Setting my stance, I hold up my sword to block the rush of element. The momentum of the running sand is caught on m sword, but it pushes me back several feet before it finished. Pressing forth after the rush, I run towards the creature yet again. He projects another horizontal column of sand towards me, which I duck and side step to the side. After missing, the attempts another beam of sand to which I dodge to the other side in a zig zag manner. Reaching him, I give a final burst of speed and thrust my blade into the creature gut. My body spins around it and then lowers as I sleep it off of its feet and then completing the turn, I thrust the blade down, pinning the sand demon to the ground. With that, I channel energy into my blade and perform another exert. The exert occurs within the sand creature and presses out on all sides, causing critical internal damage to it and flinging sand and demon blood in various directions.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | EXP: 246 / 3436
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:53 pm

After striking the creature with the chain I jerk my arm back, pulling the chain back from the creature and whipping it into the air. Without missing a beat I lash out again with the chain, swinging the chain through the air I strike the same creature again, smashing it in the face with the chain. The creature lets out a brief cry before it succumbs to the strike from the chain and falls to the ground. As the creature falls to the ground I shift my gaze to the remaining two creatures. Seeing the one go down, the remaining two creatures charge for Yuki. As the two creatures charge at me I glance between the two, tightening my grip on the chain before bringing my arm up and swinging the chain out, striking the first creature with the chain to force it back before shifting my arm and swinging the chain at the second creature. Striking the second creature the chain wraps around the creatures neck. As the chain catches the creature, wrapping around its neck I yank back towards me. The chain tightens around the creatures neck as it is pulled forwards. Again I pull on the chain, this time pulling hard enough to force the creature to fall to the ground. As the creature falls to the ground I dash up to it and come down upon the creatures head with a knee to the creatures head.

PWC: 258
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:00 pm

Standing above the last fallen sand demon on my side, I place my foot on its chest and pull my blade free from of. I flick the blade to the side and then look up and walk over to the other two. One was without a head but the only only had a chest thrust wound. Walking up to that one, I discover it was still squirming, so I thrust the blade down and into the head of it before lifting it back to and flicking the blade to the side. Looking over my handiwork almost causes a sinister smile to grace my lips. Remembering the other male that I had come here, with my body shifts and I turn to see how he was fairing in his battle so far. As previously mentioned, he did seem able to defend himself pretty well with his chains. They seemed to be a good weapon of choice for him, they had range and mobility that my blades didn’t have. In my opinion, the chains would work very well with a brawling type style of combat as chains wrapped about the arm could probably serve as a gauntlets used for both defending and attacking. Along with that, pulling your enemy to you and punching the shit out of them seemed to be very effective as well.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | EXP: 229 / 3665
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:55 pm

Looking down at the defeated creature below me I let out a faint growl before lifting my gaze and glancing around for a moment to make sure there are no more of the creatures to deal with. As I shift my gaze I find there are no more living creatures, though the ones that had attacked are dead. With no more creatures to fight I begin to relax some as I begin to stand. Standing up fully I flick my wrist and cause the chain around the creatures neck to loosen and fall to the sand. Shifting my gaze once again I glance between the three that I had killed before I shift to look at the three Jyn had killed. Turning to look at the three Jyn had killed I shift my gaze over them, letting out a faint growl before turning my gaze to Jyn. As I turn my gaze to look at Jyn I finally realize what kind of weapon he has. Fixing my gaze on his sword, I scan over it for a moment before bringing my gaze up to look at his face, " Well, that was entertaining, wouldn't you say Jyn? " I ask my companion before turning my gaze from him once again and glancing around the area for a brief moment.

PWC: 219
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:45 pm

With the creatures destroyed, the web like spell that had been caste around the area fades away and we are no longer trapped in this area. The FFVII fanfare plays in the background and our experience is rung up. Seeing that Yuki was able to defeat his opponents, I would accept that and leave for now, phasing into Jyn’Rai. With that, my hair would lift back up becoming a little spikier and my body mass would grow slightly as I return to my previously non weapon wielding form. The sword would be sheathed behind my back and I would dust my hands off with a cocky grin stating, “I guess that’s that.” Answering his question, I would turn and look back to the fallen creatures and answer, “yes, fun indeed. Hey, check their bodies to see if they have any jewelry or anything of value on them?” With that, I would look down at the creature beneath me and check to see if he had anything on him before moving to the decapitated one and the other dead sand zombataur. After examining the last of the zombataurs, I would proceed to examine anything that I may have found on their personages.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | EXP: 220 / 3885
Job Roll for Very Common Items
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:45 pm

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 Roll' : 9
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:24 pm

After glancing around the area I turn my gaze back to the three zombataurs I had defeated and scan over them for a moment. When I hear Jyn begin to speak I glance back at him for a moment before turning my attention back to the three dead zombataurs and give a faint nod, " Alright. " I answer before moving back over one of the zombataurs I had defeated. Coming over top one of the dead creatures I kneel down over it and begin to search the dead body for anything of value as Jyn had said to do. After I finished checking one I move onto the other, moving over top of it and checking it as well for anything of value. Moving on to the last one I follow through and begin to search it as well for anything that may be of value the creature was carrying on its person. As I finish pillaging the last of the zombataurs of anything of value I begin to pull away from the dead creature, moving back from the creature and squatting back on my feet I glance at the creatures for a moment before shifting my attention away from them.

PWC: 206
Job Roll for Very Common Items
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:25 pm

Roll >.>;
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:25 pm

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 Roll' : 2
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:29 pm

I would be in luck in looking over the three bodies as I would find they all had about three things of bartering usage each. Unfortunately, everything was pretty much common. There were a couple bangles that adorned the zombataur’s wrists as well as small colored rocks and bandages that could be used to as tie. After gathering the things together, I pocket the loot on my end before lifting up and turning to where Yuki was. Walking over to him after I was done, I look over the things that he found and confirmed, “it looks like you found two very common objects. They won’t really be useful to you, but if you get enough of them, the right person will cut you a package deal and take them off your hands.” From there I look around the area we were in wondering if there was anything of value here. Before moving onto that, I comment, “so you’re pretty handy with those chains. How long have you been using them? Are they your primary weapon?” Most mercenaries that I knew of had bladed instruments of death; it was interesting to find someone with a bit more variety than that.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | EXP: 218 / 4103
+ 9 Very Common Items
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:07 pm

Turning my gaze to the two items in my hand I let out a light sigh, though at least it was something compared to nothing. Hearing Jyn's voice, I shift my gaze and turn my attention up to him and give a faint nod to his statement. I let out another sigh as I slip the two items into my satchel, " Yeah... At least it's something though, right? " I ask before turning my gaze from Jyn and glance around the area once again before I begin to stand. As I scan the ruins again I hear the question from Jyn which draws my attention to him first before looking down at the chain hanging from my sleeve. " Uh... Been using it for years now and yeah, it is my primary weapon... I don't really have one to fall back on. " Falling silent I begin to coil the chain back around my forearm, " I guess it would be a good idea to get something to fall back on, something that I could use in a close fight. Maybe something like that sword you got there, it seems like a pretty deadly weapon. You're pretty good with it too. "

PWC: 203
2 Very Common Items
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:20 pm

I would be paused from my visually searching around the ruins with my gaze towards Yuki as he answers about the weapon of choice he used. With a nod, I would take his words. The comment comes in about my blade and I grin a bit, not really able to take credit for using them since it was Battousai that was doing the leg work. Still, I accept, “thanks, they come in handy from time to time.” I cross my arms at my chest and explain, “I don’t like killing unless I have to, but I guess that’s a little different between people and the things we just fought.” Since he seemed to be interested in my blades, I comment, “if you ever get a sword, I can show you how to use it.” Or at least Battousai could. I continue, “but aside from that, I feel it’s better to have a good foundation on the basics. That’s why I consider my fists my favorite weapon of choice. I think martial arts fighting would go well with your chains as well.” Inquiring on the topic, I ask, “are you able to fight with your hands pretty well?”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | EXP: 204 / 4307
+ 9 Very Common Items
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:52 pm

I keep my gaze fixed on Jyn for a moment longer, listening as he begins to answer me. While listening to Jyn I slowly shift my gaze from him and shift it around the area as I scan the area around us. As I listen I learn more about my new companion. With the mention of what we just fought, I glance to one of the creatures for a moment and give a faint nod to Jyn's statement. Hearing the offer to show me how to use a sword draws a light smile to my visage as I think on the idea. Having someone to teach me how to use a weapon would make things much easier then simply trying it out on your own and learning by trial and error. As he makes the comment about having a good foundation, I give a faint nod in response as I listen to him continue. When he makes the comment about martial arts fighting being good with my chains I think on it for a moment before turning my attention to him as he makes the inquiry. At first I remain silent as I think on his question and finally I begin to speak with an answer, " I guess so... I mean I can throw a punch if I need too but I don't know any martial arts styles. " I answer as I fix my attention on Jyn, now thinking on his statement more as well as his question though I had already answered it.

PWC: 256
TWC: 4260
2 Very Common Items
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:21 pm

With a nod, I would accept that for now and comment, “then I shall take some time to show you some things. I’m currently traveling now, but it should only take me about a week or so to get you on the right path. The rest of what you do will be up to you; that way you can learn how I had to with a little bit of a head start.” Since I had been traveling for a while now since coming from Mare Maris, I figured it would be fine to stop here for a bit to rest. As a traveler, I had the luxury of setting my own schedule. I assumed that Yuki was from around here or at least had a place to stay in a nearby village. If that were the case then I could stay with him and rest up for the rest of my trip to Mare Maris. I go ahead and comment, “I’m very partial to my sword, so we’re going to want to try to barter to get you a sword starting off. Hopefully we can scrounge up enough items for this if you don’t already have items on you or stored somewhere. After that I can get to showing you the basics. Do you live in a village nearby here? Are there merchants that you know of around this area?”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | EXP: 221 / 4528
+ 9 Very Common Items
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:04 pm

As Jyn begins to respond I listen to his response and from the sound of it it seemed he wished to teach me the martial arts and ways of pugilism. This was a bit surprising given the fact that I had just met this man not long ago and now am getting closer to in friend terms. We are getting all chummy with each other now that we have defeated a few foes. While listening to Jyn I give a faint nod to what he is saying, " Alright sounds good to me. " I add with the nod as I turn my gaze from Jyn. My new companion seemed like a good fellow now that I am getting to know him, already willing to teach me the martial arts, though perhaps I should offer something in return, maybe. When he makes the comment about his sword, I glance back at him and smirk faintly as I give another nod, understanding his value placed in his sword after all we all had something dear to us and in some cases more then just one thing. When he inquires about my village I turn my attention from him and glance towards the exit of the ruins for a moment before responding, " It would be a bit of a trek but we could get there and yes, we do have merchants in my village. "

PWC: 234
TWC: 4728
2 Very Common Items
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:30 pm

With those confirmations it seemed like everything was set. Smacking my fist into the palm of my opposite hand, I comment, “good. Then if it’s okay with you, I’ll be in your care until I’m done teaching you. You’re going to have to feed me for my services.” I give a cocky grin at the last part but I did expect to at least get a meal, room and board out of this deal. Looking around us, I comment, “now, for the adventuring… now that the baddies are dead we should be able to search around this area in piece. I doubt that we will be able to find something, but still you never know.” Looking around the area I comment, “the things that we just killed might have killed explorers in the past, so that means that not only are there probably skeletons under the sand, but there is also probably stuff as well. That sandstorm attack they did looks like it adds about an inch of sand on the ground when they use it.” Already I was moving around the around and crouching over a particular spot where I was brushing away sand much like a kid playing near the beach; it reminded me of how Meloli and I used to treasure hunt. I continue on in a reminiscent manner, thinking of her for a moment before advising, “just use your feet to brush through the sand and see if you feel anything hard. You may even be able to ‘rack’ the sand with your chains. If you find something hard, then dig…” Though I was talking, I wondered what Meloli was doing right now.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | EXP: 292 / 4820
+ 9 Very Common Items
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:49 pm

As I finish I fall silent, my gaze shifting over Jyn for a moment as he begins to respond to what I had said. I listen while he speaks, a soft sigh escaping me as he makes the comment about me having to feed him for his services, it seemed I had unknowingly got myself into some deal with my new companion, though if that is the payment for the lessons then it isn't much of a problem. A soft frown takes form on my face as he grins though as the topic changes the frown fades as I turn my attention back to what I had first traveled here to do. Nodding faintly I glance to the zombataurs we had defeated before glancing around the ruins while listening to him. He seemed to know a great deal about this thing and where valuable things might be found in ruins like this. While listening to him I shift my gaze back to him and watch him as he moves into a crouched stance before he begins to brush some sand aside. As I watch him I couldn't help but think of my youth with nee-sama.. My reminiscing only lasted for a few moments before I focused on the task at hand as he told me what I could do to look. As he finishes speaking I give another nod, " Alright. " I say as I begin to root through the sand with my foot at first.

PWC: 247
TWC: 4975
2 Very Common Items
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:45 pm

I take this time to look around the area on my own not really saying anything for the moment. I give him his time and space to examine a portion of the ruins on his own; I wanted him to be able to get a feel for exploring the area himself. I wouldn’t hover over him and tell him ‘brush this this way’ or ‘do that that way.’ I had been searching for treasure all my life and the best way I learned to learn was simply by doing the process and seeing what worked and what didn’t work. I felt it was something intuitive and not really learned by someone looking over your shoulder. While looking on my own, I keep low to the ground, sliding my hands through the sand near the edges of corners of ancient structures and near the center. Whenever I found something, I would pull it up or brush away anything around it. Sometimes it would be a rock, but every once and a while I would find something. I would spend about thirty minutes or so inspecting the area before I would look at what I had found in it. After accessing the value of my items, I would return my attention to him and ask, “alright, find anything?”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | EXP: 224 / 5044
+ 9 Very Common Items
Rolling second job of the RP
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:45 pm

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 Roll' : 7
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:54 pm

Slowly I shift the sand around, rooting through it with my foot as I begin my search for anything of value. Since I was not to experienced in the area I kept glancing over to Jyn to see what he was doing, since he was skilled at such things I felt it would be good to at least mimic some of the things he does and where he would dig, that would give me a higher chance of finding things of value. After a few moments of shifting the sand with my foot I begin to shift and move down onto my hands and knees and sift through the sand with my hands, moving more intently in my search for things of value. As I worked I glanced over to Jyn from time to time and made adjustments to my search pattern as needed. As I moved my hands through the sand as I came across something that felt hard I would dig it out and inspect it to make sure it was something of value and not a rock or some piece of junk that wouldn't sell for anything, no what I am after is something of value, something I can barter with and get items I need or want. Every time I come across something of value I slip it into my satchel for examination later.

PWC: 228
TWC: 5203
Rolling second job of the RP
2 Very Common Items
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:54 pm

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 Roll' : 5
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:08 am

Moving over to him, I would see him with a few things that he might be able to trade in. With a nod, I comment, “I think we might be able to barter you a sword with some of the things we’ve found. The good thing about swords is that they’re pretty common and everyone uses them, at least most adventurers, bandits and fighters.” Looking up towards the sky, I get a feel for what time it was due to the position of the sun. My arm is held across the top of my head to filter the amount of sunlight that shines into my eyes before I look back down to Yuki and lower my arm. I guess if we’ve got a journey ahead of us, then we should be on our way.” Since he had mentioned it would be a bit of a trek, I wanted to go ahead and get it under way since there didn’t seem to be anything else of interest here. “Since I don’t know the terrain well, I think that it will be better to travel during the day light just in case there are actual bandits in this area.” With that, I would inquire, “ready to set out?”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | EXP: 203 / 5247
+ 16 Very Common Items
Updated

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:03 pm

After slipping what I had found into my satchel I glance up at Jyn as he speaks, nodding faintly as I listen to what he has to say. " I see... that sounds good. " I say, nodding again as I begin to raise from the ground. The idea of carrying another weapon didn't sound that bad, though I would have to learn how to wield it which might be the hassle on its own. Standing up, I glance around, scanning the ruins for a moment before shifting my gaze to Jyn as he speaks again. As I listen to him it sounded like our little adventure was drawing to an end, which I didn't mind really, perhaps we had found all we were going to find here. As he continues I continue listening and give a faint nod to his statement about traveling in the day and as he finished speaking I shift my attention towards the entrance we had come in. " Yeah.. I'm ready to get moving. " I answer, glancing back to Jyn for a moment before turning my attention back to the entrance we had come in. Slowly I begin to move, heading towards the entrance we had came in. As I move towards the entrance I glance back towards Jyn one last time to make sure he is following.
-End-

PWC: 228
TWC: 5,431
Very Common Items: 7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diamond In The Rough *   Diamond In The Rough * Empty

Back to top Go down

Diamond In The Rough *
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: The Land of the Desert Tribes :: The Land of the Desert Tribes (Archived)-
Jump to: