Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas

Go down 
+7
Ashurei
Rek
Kaguyalover
Kyro_Shiori
aѕceпxion
PaladinKnightLord
Shintre
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

Rep! : 24

OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

engine/mechanics is mine

if i do ss2... it will prolly go mainstream, meaning that we'll have to incorporate the thought process that ppl outside the "shin family" will be there
so w/that in mind, i figured i'd open my mind to see if any of the family who pledged to rp there had any idea/preferences for the storyline
i have a default one thunk up in my head that i'll go w/if yall don't come up w/something that's cool, can include ppl outside of the shinists, and most of us like
way i see it, there are a few routes we can go

1) continue where SS1 left off
i wouldn't advise this one b/c it's kinda inclusive to just us. other's probably won't 'get it.' and ss1 had a lot of plot holes, etc.

2) create new storyline based off of bleach
this can be done pre ichigo (complication filled), post ichigo (like from where bleach left off, or far off in the future), or alternative realm (i.e. another reality where something changes to make it diff from the anime/manga)

post as much as you want about your idea. the more content the better.
don't post saying someone else's idea is dumb (but you can post suggestions to build on it)
we'll gauge whether ppl like it or dislike it w/the +\- rating on the upper right of each post
any questions, let me know

or just have at it
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:37 pm

wow...everyone just went dead quiet...what happened.

anyways because of the silence I can only assume that no one has a problem with that set up?

don't forget the togabito. he is the sixth member of the Pentaculum.

The togabito for more information on them watch the 4th Bleach movie. It's talks all about them.

Bleach 4th movie: Hell Chapter.

The togabito (Sinners) are the horrible citizens of Hell.
For more information look here as well; http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Togabito
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:06 pm

how much interest do we still have for this?
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Rep! : 6

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:23 pm

I know i'm still interested in this.
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Rep! : 2

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:28 am

good movie, btdubz.

I like it. Now hurry up and make it. I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:21 am

I'm interested and I told Noah about it and he is too.
Back to top Go down
PaladinKnightLord
New Recruit
New Recruit
PaladinKnightLord

Rep! : 0

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:50 am

I'm still in on it. Sorry but Real Life caught up for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:34 pm

ok, for races i'm going with:
humans - 2 types of fullbrings (traditional and formerly anrokku)
shini
quincy
bount
hollow
togabito
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Kool ^^
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:13 pm

anyone know all the known level's of hollow? and strength ratio?
Menos (0) > Gillian (x2) > adjuchas (x2) > vasto lorde (x4) > arrancar(x6)?
or something like that.
also thoughts on this
should i just only allow adjuchas and up?
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:01 am

Shintre wrote:
anyone know all the known level's of hollow? and strength ratio?
Menos (0) > Gillian (x2) > adjuchas (x2) > vasto lorde (x4) > arrancar(x6)?
or something like that.
also thoughts on this
should i just only allow adjuchas and up?

My thought it should just be from adjuchas and up simply because the Menos and the gillians are just essentially foot soldiers with no real direct thoughts. They are just a mass of hollows that combined into one giant hollow to lumber around and smash stuff.

While from Adjuchas and up they are much smarter and have their own real thought process as they, according to the series, are generally the ones who lead the gillians into battle.

and As far as the knowns levels you got it right. Thought for strength ratio. Vasto lorde is still stronger than arrancar. Their combat capabilities, and possibly strength as well, has been state to be much stronger than that of the captains of the Gotei 13.

Arrancar is not just a mere hollow class. Arrancar follows the same thing that a Visored thing. Like Visored, where a shinigami gains the powers of a hollow, the Arrancar gains the power of a Shinigami.

So it has been stated in the series that the only known Vasto Lorde is Hallibel.
Back to top Go down
Kaito
New Recruit
New Recruit
Kaito

Rep! : 1

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 2:37 am

In my own personal understanding of how the hollow forms matchup it basically goes that memos are a collection of something like 100 hollows. Then for them to reach the stage of adjuchas it's like 1000 more that they have to eat. Then after that there is no real set in stone way to judge power. Because like kahuna said arrancar are hollows with shinigami abilities. Vasto lordes have Never really been measured in any way other than the statement that 10 would defeat the shinigami.

Though in the manga there has been one known vasto lorde. That would be espada number 3 halibeil so from that you can say that vasto lordes are powerful but there are arrancar that are known to be stronger if you say that their ranking system is completely correct. It is also seen that vasto lorde is atleast as strong as a captain if not stronger.

I think that starting off at adjuchas would be the funnest way to do hollows. Because I remember the reason I didn't wanna rp a hollow in ss1 was because I didn't wanna be a menos grande. Though I would like to see arrancar able to be reached at some point before becoming vasto lorde. So that there can be maybe more boosts for waiting till reaching vasto lorde and then becoming an arrancar. ( like maybe allow for the second form of arrancar release that ulquirroa used be only accessible only to the hollow who wait till vasto lorde to become an arrancar)
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:48 am

okay thx guys. so help me understand how the power would be (on average). from low to high

humans
menos / unseated shini / weak full bring/quincy/bount
gillian / seated shini
adjuchas / lt shini / togabito
arrancar / capt shini / strong full bring/quincy/bount
vasto lorde
Back to top Go down
Kaito
New Recruit
New Recruit
Kaito

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 2:31 pm

I think that maybe the weak Quincy bount full bring could take on an unseated shinigami and menos if they are all considered the same power. This judgement is based solely off me thinking that ishida at the beginning of the series if I'm not mistaken took our a menos. Though that could be attributed to his main character immunity. But that seems fair
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:01 pm

thx kaito
still taking opinions

also, can someone grab a list of techniques by race?
Back to top Go down
Kaito
New Recruit
New Recruit
Kaito

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Lol no prob man I try..

And what would this tech grabbing require
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:28 pm

I think the old man wants a list of techniques each race has. If you're going to be including Kido, then that's going to be a rather large list. Necessary, imho, but large.
Back to top Go down
Kaito
New Recruit
New Recruit
Kaito

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Ah ok I see
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:29 pm

Shinigami

Zanjutsu: Sword fighting techniques for the Zanpakutō. The most basic fighting technique.[4]
Hakuda: A unarmed fighting technique that makes use of one's own body in a fight.[4]
Hohō: The name for all high-speed fighting movements based on the Shunpo.[4]
Kidō: Advanced spells that require strong spiritual power, Hadō and Bakudō.[4]

Shunpo (瞬歩, Flash Steps), a movement technique that allows the user to move faster than the eye can follow.[2]. The focal point that determines the basis of this technique is speed. As speed is the main point of the technique the method is best characterized by how fast one can get from point A to point B in the least amount of steps. Training and skill are what determines how fast a user of Shunpo can move; those of little skill in the technique or those who haven't used it an extended amount of time would obviously be out of practice, causing those individuals to be considerably slower, which requires the use of more steps to move the same distance and become winded far easier in a shorter amount of time.

Yoruichi Shihōin was given the title "Goddess of the Flash" (瞬神, Shunshin), as she is the foremost Flash Steps Master in the Bleach Universe.

The Arrancar variation of Shunpo is Sonído and the Quincy variation of is Hirenkyaku.

Konsō (魂葬, Soul Burial): the process by which a Shinigami sends wandering Pluses (souls) in the living world and send them to their respective place. Either Soul Society if they are good in life, or to Hell if their life was full of evil acts (such as murders, theft, etc). Konsō is performed by using the hilt of the Shinigami's Zanpakutō, tapping the soul on the head and transporting them to the afterlife.[30]
Hollow Purification: When a Hollow is sliced with a Zanpakutō, it is cleansed of the sins it committed as a Hollow, and is led into the Soul Society. This is called sublimation. Souls that live in the Soul Society are reborn again into the Human world.[31]

Shikai (始解, Initial Release) is the second form (or first "upgraded" form) available to a Zanpakutō. To activate it, the Shinigami needs to learn the name of their Zanpakutō. This is not as easy as simply picking a name, as the living spirit of the Zanpakutō already has its own name. Therefore, the Shinigami must be able to communicate and harmonize with their Zanpakutō effectively, which requires being able to speak to the spirit within its world.[38]

The blade changes shape and gains special abilities by chanting a Kaigo, release incantation.[39] Using the special phrase (incantation) followed by the name of the Zanpakutō actives shikai. It is crucial to memorize each phrase, as every Zanpakutō has a different incantation.[40]

Bankai
Bankai (卍解, Final Release) is the second and final upgraded form of a Zanpakutō. To achieve Bankai, one must be able to materialize and subjugate their Zanpakutō spirit. Materialization means the opposite of getting dragged into the Zanpakutō's inner world. Instead the wielder needs to summon the Zanpakutō's spirit into the physical world. It usually takes 10 years or more to achieve, plus the experience needed to master it.[43]

The power and forms of Shikai and Bankai are dependent on the Zanpakutō. They also vary according to the wielder's strength and training. But in general, one's power can grow 5 to 10 times greater.[44] Only the strongest Shinigami can use it. It is also the ultimate technique of a Zanpakutō. Even the Four noble families, whose members are always exceptionally talented, have a member capable of Bankai only every few generations. Those who achieve Bankai always have remarkable roles in the history of Soul Society.[45]

Back to top Go down
Griff
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Hollow Ranking: You need to take arrancar out of the equation. Its kind of a side step that just gives a hollow more power. It would just be:
Hollow / unseated shini / weak full bring/quincy/bount
Menos / seated shini
Gillian / lt shini /
Vasto lorder / capt shini / strong full bring/quincy/bount

Arrancar would be more of an side class and so would vizard. Their power depends on when you become them.

I had a little revelation with humans while I was reading the site. All humans use fullbring, they each have their own sources.

Sado: Got their powers through an encounter with a hollow.

Inoue: Got their powers through an encounter with a shinigami. (This parts an assumption since Aizen says its like a zanpaku-to. It also said early in the manga that Sado and Inoue's powers were brought out by Ichigo's power flowing out of him.)

Quincy: Got their powers through spiritual energies from family. So Quincies are just a human clan that has high spiritual energy and very specific set of fullbrings.

All fullbrings come from items. Inoue uses her hairpin. Sado uses his arms. Quincies use their Quincy Crosses. This could allow for three classes of humans and allow for members to be part of clans that fight hollow just like Quincies, but aren't hunted since they don't destroy the soul. Gunslingers would be a normal humans attempt at using items and defeat hollows. Possibly human clans, like Quincies, could form an alliance allowing members to have access to a reason to hunt hollows if they choose to go that path. They could also recruit the other two types making a great alliance among humans spiritually affected.

Also kind of off topic, but the anime ended? Where did it end off since the manga is still going, in their final arc.

Just thought of this was well. The hollow ichigo could make sense in the canon since every time Ichigo gets near death and hollow takes over more and more. He first changed when fighting Byakuya and was losing. He then changed again when fighting Ulquirrio after receiving what seems like a fatal blow, if memory serves me correctly. Possibly one more and the hollow takes over completely becoming the new ruler of Hueco Mundo.

I'd also make the change from Gillian to Adjuchas pretty fast. A normal hollow can be fun to play as, but the gillian are all pretty much the same with little choices for rping. Possibly make a level 2 Adjuchas ascension to make up for the quick one from Gillian, which since it's quick should not be very powerful. Maybe an awakening of a hollows true powers for the level 2 upgrade.

If I understand the Togabito race they are the people who are sent to hell after they die by the hand of a shinigami after becoming a hollow. So this shouldn't be a race you choose, but rather a race you become like Arrancar. A hollow, who was evil while a human, would simply need to die to become one and would then have their power decided by how strong they were when they die, most likely amplified.

I forget who mentioned it, but broken abilities are the cornerstone of bleach. For those who don't follow the manga, they revealed yamamoto's bankai, I won't say what it is, but if you wish to know look here. (Link) Its mainly getting around an opponent's ability than it is being stronger.

Last edited by Griff on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaito
New Recruit
New Recruit
Kaito

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:51 pm

Quincy

Archery: The most common form of combat. Allows for quincy to attack enemies from range
Ginto: Utilizes small silver tubes that hold a liquid form of reiryoku. They are activated by command much like kido
Hirenkyaku: The ability to sculpt and ride surrounding reishi for movement.
Blut: The name for the technique Quincy use to flow reishi into their blood. To boost their offensive or defensive capabilities

Spirit Weapon: A Quincy uses the spirit particles in the atmosphere, Reishi, in conjunction with his/her power to form weapons. By using their ability to gather reishi, a Quincy can then form that into a multitude of weapons.
Formation Requirements: Above average spiritual power, Quincy Cross, Reishi Environment(hueco mundo or Soul society), or a Quincy Bangle(does not compensate for lack of spiritual power)

Spiritual Awareness: As a spiritual being, the Quincy can sense Hollows and other spiritual beings at a significant distance or tell in what direction they are in. Quincy have an acute perception of reiatsu.

Ransōtengai: This is a high level technique that allows the user to control their body parts using strings of spirit energy controlled by their brain, forming lines or strings out of countless reishi. By using this technique, the user can control their body as one would a puppet, allowing them to move freely despite paralysis, broken limbs, or any other force that would impede normal movement. It was originally created to allow elderly Quincy to fight effectively, and is rare enough that Mayuri had never encountered a Quincy (out of the 2661 that he examined or studied) who could use it before Uryū. Mayuri stated it as "the most powerful technique for the Quincy," but he did not know of the Quincy: Letzt Stil, which means as far as Mayuri knew it was the strongest.

Letzt Stil: is a result of of taking off the Sanrei Glove, allowing a Quincy the ability to collect Reishi beyond their limit. It gives immense power for a short while, but after the surge they will lose all the Quincy powers they possess.

Vollständig: The Quincy: Vollständig is apart of Quincy evolution and is the answer to the drawbacks of the outdated Letzt Stil. It is the easiest ability to understand, because their appearance and power changes evidently. (thats all i really got from it i looked up some other stuff i mean i havent actually seen it in the manga yet but from my understanding from what ive read its a transformation that utilizes a substantial increase in their reishi absorption. So im guessing that with that also come a bit of place for uniqueness similar to a shinigami's bankai)

Hirenkyaku: To perform this technique, the user gathers spiritual particles under their feet and rides them to the desired location. Uryū Ishida implied that its speed is superior to Shunpo or Sonido, though Mayuri Kurotsuchi's superior speed during their confrontation suggests that this is just a generalization. Like the air-walking skill displayed by most Arrancar and Shinigami, it can also be used to hover or fly over long distances. Mayuri complimented Uryū on being able to use this technique at such a young age, suggesting that it is difficult to master.

Blut Vene: one of two Blut abilities. Blut Vene is the defensive blut.[ Quilge was able to both catch and hold onto the Zanpakutō of Emilou Apacci bare-handed with ease, despite it continuing to rotate at a tremendous speed. He took a point-blank Getsuga Tenshō from Ichigo Kurosaki's Shikai without showing any signs of damage to his person. He sustained a full on assault from the Hollow-creature Ayon which resulted in a multitude of aggravated and fatal injuries only to simply shrug it off and fix a severely broken neck by simply popping it back into place. It must consciously be kept at full power at all times if to counter an opponent's ability to deal damage over time.

Blut Arterie: is one of the two forms of Blut. Blut Arterie is the blut of offense. It is the only thing capable of generating enough attack strength to go up against the power of a Shinigami's Bankai. It cannot be used with Blut Vene working at full power.

Items

Hollow Bait: This item is a small, coin-shaped disk that attracts Hollows when crushed. When used by Uryū, the bait, in combination with Ichigo's powerful spiritual pressure, was able to draw a Gillian-class Menos out of Hueco Mundo.

Quincy Bangle: The Quincy Bangle is an artifact designed to mimic a Quincy's natural powers. It works by drawing in spirit particles from the environment, much like a Quincy does regularly. It can only be used properly by those who are already adept at forming and directing spirit particles.

Quincy Cross: A cross in the shape of a Quincy Zeichen that only those who have inherited Quincy abilities and techniques are allowed to possess. Only those that have achieved the powers of a Quincy may possess it. Standard equipment for any Quincy, the Quincy Cross acts as the focus for a Quincy bow. The cross need not necessarily be in a cross shape, as Ryūken's cross is a pentacle. Uryū's first Quincy cross took the shape of a cross , but his recent one also takes the shape of a pentacle.

Sanrei Glove: This is a powerful Quincy artifact that can increase a Quincy's power exponentially, but requires a dangerous and exhausting type of resistance training by wearing it for a week while constantly firing spiritual arrows to master. The glove works by scattering the spirit particles in the surrounding area, making it much harder to form a working bow.

Seele Schneider: The Seele Schneider is a thin sword that can be fired similarly to an arrow. It's much longer than a standard arrow and functions something like a chainsaw: the spirit particles of its blade vibrate at ultra-high frequencies, loosening the molecular bonds between any spirit matter it cuts so that the Quincy user may easily absorb the freed spirit particles. Uryū also stated that using it increased his spiritual power.

Soul-synthesized silver: Soul-synthesized silver was used by Ryūken Ishida to construct the hidden chamber in which Uryū trains.

Soul-synthesized glass: Like soul-synthesized silver, soul-synthesized glass was used to construct the hidden chamber in the Karakura Hospital.

Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:36 am

^_^ !
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:51 am

just an update on my end. i'm working on a rule book off site to house all the rules. i'll link you guys to it when im' about 90% done. gimme bout a week to put my ankles in it.

you might notice i got a forum up for ss2. you might be able to ignore that. i'm workin w/kitsu in order to get a self hosted forum up that does all kinds of cool bells and whistles she was telling me about. should be self updating or advanced in some type of way. i dunno if i fully understand it yet
Back to top Go down
Kaito
New Recruit
New Recruit
Kaito

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:08 pm

http://wiki.bleachd20.com/index.php?title=Contents
while browsing around i stumbled upon this which could possibly be useful
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:11 am

NOTES:
The manga is still continuing, and is currently (as of today), Captain Commander is dead. Spoiler alert.

The Anime was canceled / temporary hiatus in Japan. The last episode of that was right after the fullbring arc. There is no date for it to restart.
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:18 am

Bounts!
Bounts are living beings similar to the Quincy, the difference being they have a special component that is encompassed by a Human soul. Bounts have the unique ability to absorb Human souls, making them their own. It is as a result of this ability that Bounts at various times in Human history were labeled "vampires". As the accidental creations of a Shinigami scientist, they were once affiliated with Soul Society. Currently, the Bounts in general are only a small tribe of beings from what they once were. Due to their circumstance, they are neither affiliated with Soul Society nor the living world, they are pariahs, accepted in neither dimension.

Natural Traits
Soul Absorption: Bounts normally try to absorb the Human's soul after the person dies and is trying to pass on. But they are also capable of taking the souls of those who are living, to do so kills the Human.

* Immortality: By absorbing Human souls, a Bount can live forever. When they absorb Human souls, they gain eternal life.

* Empowerment: By taking the souls of living Humans, Bounts gain unique abilities.

Class Abilities

Bount Seals: These seals are called Hankyō Hyuraizā . Jin Kariya was the only bount who has shown most use of this technique. His first one was the birth of the bittos.

* Zeige Dich!, German for Show yourself, is used by all the Bounts. It is similar to a Shikai command; the difference is that all Bounts have the same release command. A Shikai has only one dominant command, while a doll has many commands.

Space Manipulation: The Bounts are able to manipulate space after they have sucked a number of souls. Jin Kariya was said to have long had this ability, while Gō Koga had recently gained the ability. The following Spacial Commands are The Bount variant of the shinigami Senkaimon.

* Andere Welt anschliessende Port, tauch' dich sofort auf!, incorrect German meaning The portal which connects to another world, appear now!. This opens a Senkaimon.

* Mache sogleich das Tor fuer unsere Bounto auf!, German phrase meaning Open at once the gate for our Bounts. This allows the Bount's souls to pass through the senkaimon. In order for the portal to open faster, it needs a Quincy arrow to be shot through the portal.

Bitto
This ability creates mosquito-like beings which drain the souls from humans and condense the energy into a purified liquid for the Bounts to drink.

Doll
Bounts, being created as variations on a Shinigami soul, have similar powers to Shinigami. The foremost of these powers is the Bount doll, a familiar equivalent to a Shinigami's Zanpakutō. Like a Zanpakutō, a doll is its creator's power given physical form. Also like a Zanpakutō, a doll's personality is much like its creator's, though the dolls seem to have more personality variation than the Zanpakutō spirits seen thus far. [u]
Back to top Go down
Griff
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:04 pm

Hollows

Rankings:
- Hollow
- Gillian
- Adjuchas
- Vasto Lorde

Side Classes:
- Arrancar
- Togebito (Never seen the movie, but assume that's how it works)

Abilities:

Soul Devouring: The easiest way for hollows to gain power. Hollows are able to absorb any hollows, whether they be humans, pulses, or even other hollows. It is the quickest means for a hollow to evolve and usually their only priority is devouring souls once a soul becomes a hollow. (Basically a quest to become more powerful)
Usable by: All forms

High Speed Regeneration: Hollows regenerate much quicker than other spirits allowing them to heal from fights much quicker. As long as the head is not removed, hollows can usually regenerate quite easily (I'm assuming a spirit doesn't have any other vital organs.).
Usable by: All forms (Arrancars and possibly Togebitos lose this)

Cero: A swift energy attack shoot from various body parts of the hollow made up of pure spiritual energy.
Usable by: Gillian and up.

Negacion: A field of energy which prevents weaker spiritual energies from penetrating. This is used by gillian class hollows to rescue weaker hollows.
Usable by: Gillian.

Garganta: A means of travel between the human world and Hueco Mundo used by Adjuchas class hollows and up. Takes some time to establish and is not easy to use during battle.
Usable by: Adjuchas and up.

Personal Ability: Upon becoming a Adjuchas, hollows gain a sense of individuality allowing them to use abilities, or variations of others, that only they can use. Most hollows take after an animal in the human world and their abilities follow suit, raising their physical ability or spiritual strength. Some even gain the ability to control elements.
Usable by: Adjuchas and up (I say have this have 3 levels. Two as Adjuchas and one as Vasto Lorde; maybe even a basic one when a standard hollow that's lost as a gillian, but strengthened as a Adjuchas; this is lost upon becoming an Arrancar, but reappears as their ressurection)

Upgrades:

Gillian: By either consuming various souls and having a collection of hollows come together, a hollow will can become a gillian, a skyscaper tall hollow with little free will, but great strength.
Possibilities: Two ways to become a gillian. The harder way is to personally devouring enough souls to become a gillian, this would make the change to Adjuchas faster since one hollow is already in control. The other way is to have a mass collection of hollows come together and form a gillian which makes the change to Adjuchas harder since all the hollows are fighting for control.

Adjuchas: Once a single soul in the gillian gains control, it gains back is sense of self. They become smaller, usually taking on some characteristics of animals and become much stronger. This class is usually used to control gillians, since gillians are constantly fighting within themselves for control.
Possibilities: They will have two way to advance depending on how to hollow became a gillian. So either longer to step two and shorter to step three or shorter to step 2 and longer to step three.

Vasto Lordes: The legendary class of hollow. They are vastly more powerful than any other hollows and is said that 10 could destroy soul society. They are really seen and are sometimes seen as just a myth because of that.
Possibilities: There should only be one way to Vasto Lorde, which is very hard. These hollows are ranked above captains (Since 10 can beat 13) and as such are more powerful.

Side Idea:
Custom Races: Since Quincies are considered a separate race, any humans that gain their powers through their human bloodline should also be considered their own race. This could allow for members to make clans of humans with specialized fullbrings that any member can join. I'd say none have the ability to destroy souls as this would have cause Soul Society to hunt them down (Or maybe not because the manga seems its gonna reveal another reason for the genocide).

Another possible idea, depending on how a human gains their ability it could decide how their attacks effect souls upon death. Those like Inoue that get their abilities from shinigami could cleanse souls like shinigami. Those like Sado who get it from hollows would absorb souls. Those like Uryuu could destroy souls completely. This wasn't really detailed in the manga, but makes sense to me. (I know i'd say I'd rather not have them destroy souls, but I thought I'd bring it up as a possibility if others like it to make humans a little more diverse)
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:42 pm

thanks a lot guys, ur helping out
w/the current storyline, what'd make a good banner?
i can't just thro ichigo on there
any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:34 pm

update, the new forum is up
i'm implementing mods on it now
so far you'll never have to count up your exp again xD
Back to top Go down
Griff
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:37 am

You could possibly put the hougyoku if you can find a good picture of it.
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:07 am

A blend of the different races maybe. I'm fairly confident you will find something creative for it.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:32 pm

boobs always help...i mean yeah a blend of the races would be interesting. If we had the hogyoku then people would just get confused and think the story is going to be all about the hogyoku when it's not.
Back to top Go down
Kaito
New Recruit
New Recruit
Kaito

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Ugh definately no ichigo
Back to top Go down
Griff
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:02 pm

Humans

Abilities:

Fullbring: All human abilities derive from Fullbring. It is the ability to "pull" the soul of matter and manipulate it to change its physical form. This ability can be used on matter as simple as air and water or more complicated things such as a handheld video game. Humans naturally can't use this ability and must use one of three sources in order to use it. If a human has a strong connection to an object, the power of the Fullbring is increased.

Sources:

-Hollow: If a mother is attacked by a hollow while carrying a baby in her womb, a hollow's power can seep through to the unborn baby and allow him to use Fullbring. The Fullbring will advance much quicker if in Hueco Mundo.

-Shinigami: By being exposed to vast amounts of shinigami energy, a human can develop the ability to use Fullbring similar to a zanpaku-to. These Fullbrings are self aware similar to a zanpaku-to spirit. These Fullbrings will advance much quicker if in Soul Society.

-Environment: Humans clans have learned to use Fullbring by using the energy that surrounds them. They teach these techniques to each new generations and are not nearly as personal as other Fullbrings. These user are simply more powerful in Hueco Mundo and Soul Society. (If the Quincy clan can figure out to do it, then it seems possible that other humans clan can do it so possible custom races since their Fullbrings are very specific)

True Form: By having a strong affinity to the object the human uses, the true form of the object can be manifested. The object will now be "complete", but this can be dangerous to the Fullbringer's body. This is usually why another Fullbringer is needed to suppress the immense amount of energy being released. This initial "transformation" can be made safe and sped up when a Hollow type is in Hueco Mundo or a Shinigami type is in Soul Society.

High Speed Movement: By "pulling" the soul of air, land or water, humans are able to increase their speed in various ways. This is preceded by a green luminescence called Bringer Light which signifies that the matter's soul is being manipulated. This allows humans to keep up with the speeds of Sonido or Shunpo.

Just a thought I had for the humans with three different sources, let me know what you think. I'd like to see Yamamoto to name someone specifically.

And where are we at with the storyline? I really like the idea of a Hollow Ichigo. Maybe instead of returning to a normal human when he lost his shinigami powers, his hollow powers took over completely. He was no longer able to fight the hollow inside of him so it took over. Once his final technique ends he would become consumed by the hollow and disappear to Hueco Mundo. Aizen would be caught, but it would seem like a half victory. They would not know what happened to Ichigo so it would be a sour victory. Sado and Inoue would be at a lost for what to do now that Ichigo is gone. Maybe they would join up with Xcution, but with no Ichigo to become stronger from they simply want to try humans to fight hollows (Since the whole wanting to become a normal human was just a lie from the bookmark).

Hueco Mundo:
I think we should step away from Arrancars a little and bring some Vasto Lordes into the picture. To me they seem stronger than Arrancars since they are so rare and have been stated that with just 10 could take down Soul Society. Ichigo could remain hidden for now building up an army. Since we we don't need to "hy" gem to become Arrancars and Vizards, Ichigo could have an army build up of hollows, vizards (Shinigami that fall to Ichigo by various means; kidnapping, brain washing, or even just his legend), and arrancars.

Human World:
Sado and Inoue have begun training humans able to use fullbring to fight hollows. Xcution can become a faction dedicated to fighting hollows, or we could make a similar organization to do that. It could be a government run organization with Sado and Inoue at the forefront begin renown for fighting against Aizen. Fullbrings and gunslengers are both trained here, with possible humans clans similar to quincies if we go that route. Not sure what you want to do with the quincies here. If whats developing in the manga, I'm not sure if it should be included until its finished. I'd say take quincies on a different route. Maybe an increase of hollows requires them to intervene. They could bring the other clans of humans able to use the environment (Douglas; Make them more object oriented, but a hymn would work manipulating the soul of the sound.) that are just a coexistent organization to the government run one. (They could even be an enemy of my enemy is my friend kind of set up).

(Had a new idea while writing about Soul Society so consider both.)

There could be three organizations in the Human world to fight hollows. The government run one with gunslengers and artificially created fullbringers (Rather than a hollow causing it the government does) One run by Urahara, Ichigo's dad, Sado, and Inoue. This will contain the humans who able to use fullbring not created by the government. The final is the human clans able to manipulate the environment. This would be the quincies and douglas, and any the members create (No one has commented on the custom races so I don't know how people feel about it).

Soul Society:
Vizards come back and become captains. I feel Urahara and Ichigo's dad would remain in the human world and continue to do their own thing. Little error on the captain list, it says kenpachi is in charge of both division 11 and 13. The 13th is Ukitake and Rukia (I guess the armband in chapter 459 says she's the lieutenant). Soul Society would be in a confused state. They probably have a good idea about what happened to Ichigo, I assume they know about his hollow side, Byakuya should at least. Their peace would be shaken after the attack from Aizen and would be condensing their forces. We could kill off a few captains as it goes when members become close and its not like they rush to make someone a captain, they took a while to fill the three empty slots left by Aizen, Tousen, and Gin. Shinigami would have a strong force in the human world since Yamamoto doesn't want to use humans at all (Little spoiler). He'd probably oppose the government run organization for their experiments to make fullbringers if we go that route. They'd probably have a rule stating no attacking a human first, but may defend if attacked.

Overall:
So it seems the Pentacle is going to be the ultimate enemy fighting all the forces at the same time, but these forces also fight withing themselves making ti a divided front. We'd have plenty of options for members to join an organization or just go rouge if they wish. (But joining something at least at first can give players a way to meet people and build up their characters.) I like the idea of the city we use as the main setting is built upon the ruins. Then having random quests to get items related to old characters in SS1. It would be like a cool Easter egg and make it seem more like SS2 rather than a different Bleach site. It wouldn't bring in much storyline from the old site, but simply extra stuff in the new site.

Last edited by Griff on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:07 pm

good input
i'm putting together the board @ http://ss2.comuv.com/forum/
i think i might shift this thread there... not sure yet, but yall are free to register
Back to top Go down
Griff
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:54 pm

I think we focus on hollows having to become arrancars too much. The arrancar's ultimate ability, ressurrection, is just an arrancar regaining their hollow abilities, meaning hollow's do have these abilities and are quite powerful. If a hollow were to become a Vasto Lorde they would be stronger than a captain, even without the added shinigami powers. I would also assume that they would have an ability similar to Sonido, since every race has one.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:18 pm

Griff wrote:
And where are we at with the storyline?
The last time this was brought up, we were here:

aѕceпxion wrote:
Quote :
Ok, so for a few days, no one has really posted a storyline that would conflict with Kaguya's so I'm under the assumption that is a good enough storyline to go with given the fact that Rekoa's idea's wouldn't conflict with Kaguya's core and that we're moving into the bounds of organizations and NPCs.

Now the time is to get this into a ‘storyline’ form, something that could be put on a page to explain the site. Since Kaguya came up with the idea, I would propose that Kaguya come up with a mock write up. So far, to my understanding, I’m assuming it would look something like this:

“It is XXXX years into the future after Ichigo defeated Sousuke Aizen and a new force has appeared, targeting Soul Society, Hueco Mundo, and the Earth. This force is called Pentaculum. It is their belief that the planes are being led without proper guidance. Their credence dictates that they must restore proper the guidance and balance to the world. They have worked in the shadows until now…”

And from there, I’m assuming there is more content that would at least fill a paragraph. Since it’s a bleach site, not much introduction will have to go into the story other than what’s different about our site… I’m assuming.

I'm not sure where we currently are; they may have accepted that, so that may be where you want to build from.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:35 am

Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas   OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC: SS2 Storyline Ideas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2