Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mariko's Testing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Rep! : 31

Mariko's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Mariko's Testing   Mariko's Testing EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:36 pm

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
The quick brown fox still jumped.

And then he jumped some moar.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Mariko's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mariko's Testing   Mariko's Testing EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:30 am

Now as I lay here in the dark And I think back to the start I know some things have to end For the next one to begin I walk alone, free at last I feel the pressure, letting go From the very bottom of my soul Flesh and bone for the past Light the ashes in the rain and fade away It's my funeral, welcome you all This is the end of the line So thank you for coming along My time has come, I don't wanna leave you behind But this one I'll do on my own Now as we stand two worlds apart The times hardened up my heart From a world of no regrets That I hope won't soon forget I walk the line, on broken glass I let the passion take control Of the very bottom of my soul Cross the line, fade to black Hold the candle to the flame and light the way

To my funeral, welcome you all This is the end of the line So thank you for coming along My time has come, I don't wanna leave you behind But this one I'll do on my own It's my funeral, welcome you all This is the end of the line So thank you for coming along My time has come, I don't wanna leave you behind But this one I'll do on my own This is the end of the line So thank you for coming along My time has come, I don't wanna leave you behind But this is the end of the line It's my funeral It's my funeral

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Mariko's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mariko's Testing   Mariko's Testing EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:47 am

Now as I lay here in the dark And I think back to the start I know some things have to end For the next one to begin I walk alone, free at last I feel the pressure, letting go From the very bottom of my soul Flesh and bone for the past Light the ashes in the rain and fade away It's my funeral, welcome you all This is the end of the line So thank you for coming along My time has come, I don't wanna leave you behind But this one I'll do on my own Now as we stand two worlds apart The times hardened up my heart From a world of no regrets That I hope won't soon forget I walk the line, on broken glass I let the passion take control Of the very bottom of my soul Cross the line, fade to black Hold the candle to the flame and light the way

To my funeral, welcome you all This is the end of the line So thank you for coming along My time has come, I don't wanna leave you behind But this one I'll do on my own It's my funeral, welcome you all This is the end of the line So thank you for coming along My time has come, I don't wanna leave you behind But this one I'll do on my own This is the end of the line So thank you for coming along My time has come, I don't wanna leave you behind But this is the end of the line It's my funeral It's my funeral

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Mariko's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mariko's Testing   Mariko's Testing EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:28 am

Header and stuff

I said ten bucks he said no way ten bucks and a frisbee he said okay. We got forever slipping through our hands. We have something else I can't remember. Forever understand tralala and stuff.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Mariko's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mariko's Testing   Mariko's Testing EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 1:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mariko's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mariko's Testing   Mariko's Testing Empty

Back to top Go down

Mariko's Testing
Page 1 of 1