Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback] Empty
PostSubject: The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:28 pm

The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback] Kyroji_01
The contents of this story take place several years before the present after the first dawning. After the Radiant Dawn, several things occurred that made the world much different than it previously was. Several mysterious and unexplained things happened that shaped destiny in a peculiar manner. But before the coming of the dawn and before the days that existed before it there existed a time in the very distance past. In this distance past, there was a war lord by the name of Lord Kyrojin who ruled the unexplored mountainous regions of Terra. His life was played out and came to an end, but upon his death, his soul lingered and eventually settled into a blade. This blade was retrieved several years later by a wandering explorer and was passed around for ages. Eventually the sword came into the hands of a young demon slayer who used him, discovered and awakened the hidden soul within it. When the world’s end came, the soul that was etched into the blade was ripped out by the power of the Book of Life. With the Radiant Dawn, the soul was restored, but instead of being incased within a blade, it was given form as a human male. Given another chance at life, said soul used his twenty five years to pursue his desires and recreated a portion of the mountain kingdom that he had long ago. Before that all was torn from him, he came into the presence of a young woman named Ciena, which is where this particular story starts.

289 / 289
The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback] Kyroji_03
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

Rep! : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:47 pm

The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback] Ciena_01
Ciena, age 15

In a time long ago she had once been known. A kind healer of Terra. She traveled, never stopping long in one place. Many knew of her. She was The Priestess or The Healer in other parts. When she died, she was mourned by those at the temple she had chosen to remain in during her aged years. A statue was built ad before her spirit could move on, the statue grasped her soul, trapping her. When the world ended and the book of life came to be, she was freed of her prison and given back a mortal form. She arrived as a child of only ten years of age. She was taken in by a family when she wandered by. This place was electing a leader to govern them. Ciena watched with the eyes of a child as Mare Maris started its beginning.

Five years later.. Is where our story truly begins..

A sigh escaped the young teen's lips as she gathered berries for her mother. Ciena knew the woman wasn't her real mother, yet she only had the people who took her in. She paused with her basket and looked to her home. The city was growing. New things were coming in each day, their leader pleased. Ciena's parents were on the council and in a couple more years she would be trained to do so also. But for now she was an errand girl for her mother and father.

She shook her head, brunette tresses flying behind her in the breeze with the motion. She had work to do. It wasn't time for her to have her head up in the clouds, or that's what her mother said to her.

300 / 300
The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback] Ciena_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Mare Maris would eventually build a militia over the years. One reason for such a thing would be to keep their borders safe from wild beasts; another reason would be to keep their village safe from wild men. Approaching the city in a casual nature was a swordsman along with five other men. They would be commonly known as bandits and dressed the part. As such, they did things such as raid villages and cause random chaos here and there; given the irrationality of the world, it would almost be silly to think that everyone would play by the rules. Walking in the front of the group was a smiling dark skinned male with white hair, who seemed as if he were going on a morning stroll rather than anything else. To his side was a black haired man, slender in build and strict in visage. To the other side a slightly more bulky male with long brown hair pulled back into a pony tail which bounced off of his back as he walked. A sheathed blade would be resting on his shoulder, horizontally propped in place in a lazy manner by his elevated right arm. To the far side of the previously mentioned male would be a man with long black hair in red robes, walking with his arm slung in the sleeve of his garments right above a water gourd. Aside from those three mentioned, would be two grunt level associates that would give the party a number an overall count of six.

The strict black haired male, named Sunji, would speak first, questioning, “is there a particular reason we’ve come down the mountain to visit this small village?” The answer from the nonchalant leader would be, “seashells.” A grin comes to the ponytailed male, named Zuel, as Sunji frowns and sighs knowing that he wouldn’t get a true answer out of the man. Though bandits they were, there weren’t actually doing anything wrong at the moment. Like travelers, they would approach the budding village from the west.

The older male in red robes would speak, “they say this is one of the most stable areas in the world. The queen here is revered as some type of Saint. Rumors are numerous of her healing capabilities.” Sunji would nod and comment, “in order to control this many people, there must be something about her. An organized village means danger if we draw attention to ourselves. I suggest we practice caution.” In almost a singing voice, the leader would chirp, “kay!” as they continued the procession. It was safe to say that he wasn’t paying any attention to them at all.

495 / 784
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:52 pm

Ciena, age 15

Ciena sang softly as she went back to work. It would help pass the time of gathering. She was alone today, the othr girls her age having lessons in becoming proper wives. Or something just as silly. Ciena was her parents only child they had time for, so she was to be trained to be like her mother and run a household while becoming a mind for the Queen.

"Little songbird sing to the sun.
Sing of the day
Sing to me of the sky
And I shall fly with you.."

She left her soft, melodic voice keep her company as the sun shone, Ciena too far to hear the caws of the sea birds. She was dressed in a simple dress of greens and blues,her long hair tid back from her face with a matching blue ribbon. She was just beyond the sight of the patrols, distracted by her work and the lovely weather. Out here she was free from the confines of her home.

183 / 480
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:09 pm

In the company’s walking, the leader would stop for a moment and look around. Having not reached the city yet, they would be outside of it near where a song was lingering in the air. The group would stop with the leader and look to him. He would suddenly walk off and to the side, changing the direction of their route. With this, Sunji would roll his eyes and comment, “my lord, the city is this way…” The careless answer would be returned, “then ya should go that way….” As Sunji would stand there with the two unimportant other bandits, Zuel and Dae would follow behind Kyrojin, with Zuel shrugging and Dae simply minding to himself. “Right…” Sunji would say as he turns to the other two, “we’ll just watch this area again… in case he doesn’t something that we’ll have to cover for.”

Approaching Ciena from a distance, Kyrojin would stop in the tall grasses of the lands outside of the village with his gaze set on her. His head would tilt as he would inquire, “that look like a sea shell?” Zuel, knowing his boss, speaks, “if you say so, boss.” Dae would simply inquire, “a seashell, lord?” Kyrojin would turn towards him with a questioning closed gaze and comment, “ya, if you put a sea shell to your ear, you can hear singin…” He gives Dae an odd look for not knowing that and then turns back to the girl. Dae would look to Zuel who would shrug off the words and say, “if he say a seashell sings, then a seashell sings.” Dae would shake his head and speak, “you’re very wise for a young man.” Zuel would grin, “well… you know how things are…” Dae would nod, “I certainly do…” Speaking back to Kyrojin, who was listening to the song, Dae would attempt, “perhaps the boss has too many pets by now? If we listen to the song and leave, it should be fine right?” With that, there is no answer and Kyrojin wouldn’t even be where he had been a moment ago. His body would appear, almost as if having teleported, but simply moved by speed, to the rear side of the little girl. Dae would shake his head knowing that they would have extra luggage on the way back. Zuel would comment, “she’s kind of young for my tastes…” Dae would frown, “as if that man is interested in her in that manner…”

Now beside and behind Ciena, Kyrojin would stand idly by, allowing his garments to flow in the winds as he listened to the completion of her song.

473 / 1257
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:23 pm

Ciena, age 15
Location: In the grass outside the budding village of Mare Maris

Ciena was not someone who fought. It was not something a woman of her social stature should do, yet she at least knew how to punch the idiot boys in the village. She was avoided when she was in a temper. Shewould be unable to sense the man watching her who came close. Her singing would continue for a moment more as she plucked blacberries off a bamble.

"Let me fly away
Take me away songbird
Into the endless blue
Let me be with you..

And when she finished she turned and a surprised squeak escaped her as she stumbled back, oceanic eyes wide in her shock. She clutched her basket to her chest, watching the odd man. He was not of her village. But she stood her ground after a moment to get over her surprise.

"Who are you and how can I help," she finally managed to say and was happy she didn't stutter.

179 / 659
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:48 pm

For the length of the time in which the girl would be singing, Kyrojin would find himself in a world of bliss carried by the melody of her voice. It was as if her voice was something special, like finding a really nice shiny rock on the ground, shiny enough to put in your pocket and then take home to look at from time to time and think… ‘man that’s a shiny rock.’ It seemed as if it were appropriate, a sea shell singing about a song bird; or something to that nature. But like all good things, the song came to an end. A small frown would be on Kyrojin’s face as the song ended, and a curious expression is given to the little girl who had been doing the singing. A curious look would be on his face when she spoke to him and asked him those things. It was cute and could talk… it was like a puppy… that could talk… and of course sing. Tilting his head to the side, he would counter inquire, “who ya think I am? How you think you can help me?” It was as if he were trying to come up with a solution with her in his own simpleminded manner of teasing. Taking it further, he would ask, “who ‘re you?”

223 / 1480
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:58 pm

Ciena, age 15

If Ciena had known he was thinking about her as a puppy, she probably would have huffed and stalked off. She was a prideful little thing. But while she seemed young she was of marrying age since she did have her moon cycle. His teasing was met with a small glare and she tipped her head up a little, trying to look of upper class, which she was.

"I asked you first for your name," she huffed and her eyes observed him. Who was he? His clothes spoke of travel but also a need for easy movement. "But since you are the rude sort. I'll keep my manners," she said coolly. She was a fiery young woman. "My name is Ciena of the Malvinius household," she told him than wondered if he woul offer his name now.

"There. Now it is your turn. Who are you? And if you need help in the city I can see if I can help."

174 / 833
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:30 pm

On looking from the side, Dae would comment, “this probably isn’t good…” Turning to the older man, Zuel would question, “what’s that?” With a head nod in her direction, Dae would speak, “she says she is from a household. For organized places like this one, people like to make themselves more important than others.” Though full blown nobility would probably not be in place after five years of starting a new, the village would be on its way in heading in that direction. The roles of leaders and men would have been defined by now, thus explaining the weight of the young girl’s words. Still, to someone like Kyrojin, it was about the same as stating that there was a green rock in the grass… though the green rock might warrant more interest. Dae would comment, “if her people feel that they are more important than others, they’re might be greater consequences than if we took a slave child.” Zuel would nod slightly and comment, “who cares if someone has a household… I have one back at Kyrotoshi…” Dae would look at him for a moment and then decide that the conversation was over as he turns his attention back to Kyrojin and Ciena.

“That so?” the jovial dark male would inquire, “oh, my turn you say?” He would be treating it like a game. He answers honestly, “well, I’m me. Suppose you can call me Lord Kyrojin… that’s what the others do. But ya gotta pretty voice; I like it and I want it.” He would lower his tone, the same sinister grin on his face as he informs, “people call me a bad man… probably because I do what I want and what they don’t want.” He shrugs, “Dunno bout that, but I do what I want and right now, I want to call you Seashell and take you home with me in my pocket. But I can’t do that because ya too big for my pocket, so I think I might have to take you over my shoulder…” It’s as if he’s thinking on this, but he concludes, “so that’s what’s going to happen, kay?”

384 / 1864
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:38 pm

Ciena, age 15
Location: Outside Mare Maris with an insane man and his groupies.

Mare Maris was still growing. Those of Households were close to the Queen, having been of her original follwers to this coastal paradise. It would not be hard to see these houses becoming something more with time. Within another five years Ciena would likely be one of the nobility. Which was an honor bestowed on those families who had been the one's to aide the Queen since they all awoke and also to begin the build of the village which would be a city soon with the way things were progressing and the population growing.

Ciena's eyes finally flicked to the other two men and she stiffened. She had not noticed them before. But they were conversing, but she was too far to clearly make out their words. Her eyes flicked back to the village. She was too far. When had she left the safety of the patrol area? She could be so absentminded when she was out in such lovely weather. Her mother did warn her something bad could happen if she wasn't careful.

His carefree manner unbalanced her. She was not use to it. All the men in the vilaage were so serious around her. She found herself looking at him as he spoke and called himself 'Lord Kyrojin'. She was getting weary now. But she had no weapon and all three of the men did. They carried weapons like the patrol men and hunters of the village. "My voice.." she whispered in confusion and realized he must have been listening to her singing. He wanted her voice? How odd a man. He couldn't take her voice from her. Ciena lifted a hand to her throat, gently shielding it as she took a step back from him.

Her eyes grew wide with alarm as he kept speaking. Wait... Wait.. He wanted to take her away with him just because she was a good singer?! And then he concludes with such a simple statement as if she was just going to agree and go with him.

"You are out of your mind if you think I am going anywhere with you!" she hissed and without another moment to waste she threw her gathering basket at him and took off running for her village.

-374/1221
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:49 pm

On the side, a bet would be in the process of being made onto whether or not the girl would run or not. Having lost the bet with the tossing of the basket, Zuel reaching into his pocket and takes out a shiny stone and deposits it into Dae’s hand. The older man gives a grin as he takes it and places it within his garments. “Next bet,” Zuel challenges, “how far will she get before she’s captured?” Dae would speak flatly, “well that depends on if he decides to play with her during the chase or not.”

The basket is cut in half with half going on one side of Kyrojin and the other half going on the other side, though his movement would have been hard to follow as was the knowledge of when his sword had even moved from his side. It wasn’t as if he didn’t like strawberries and blackberries; he loved them. With his prey now mobile, his grin would spread even that much more. He would let her run for a little bit, and walk slowly behind her. Suddenly, as if taking a casual step, his form would flicker and he would appear behind her, close enough to tap the back of her right ankle to the left on its way moving forwards in order to make the young girl trip over herself. “Where ya goin?” he would ask, “my pocket’s right here.”

249 / 2113
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Ciena, age 15

She ran for her life. Not in the sense of being kill. But from being torn from her life by a man who wished to keep her just because she had a lovely singing voice. She just needed to get into the sights of the patrol men. They would keep her safe.

But it was not meant to be as she was tripped. "AH!" Ciena cried out before she tumbled to the ground, rolling a bit before coming to a stopp, soft whimpers coming from her as she fought down the urge to cry. She pushed herself up and glared at him. "You asshole," she growled out the curse, knowing if her mother heard her she would have gotten a nice whack along her hand with a stick for using foul language as if she were some boorish man.

"You cannot just take me from my home because you like my singing. I'm a person not some damned sea shell!" she added, raging at him just a touch.

-175/1396
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:35 pm

“Less than fifty feet,” Dae would commentate as he held out his hand to the side in front of Zuel. “Shit…” the ponytailed brunette swordsman would swear to the side shaking his head before begrudgedly reaching into his pocket and placing another shiny stone into the gentleman’s hand, “she looks like she was at least wiry…” A smile would be on Dae’s face as he pockets his common item once more.

Kyrojin took much pleasure at seeing his seashell toppled over and walks after her in a calm manner as she pushes herself back up. His eyebrows rise at the naughty words and the declaration. It was strange to him because he had just mentioned something about him doing things that people said that he couldn’t, or didn’t like him doing, or something to that nature. He chuckled a bit at his logic, since he was him and she wasn’t, there was no way what she was saying could possibly be right. Looking straightly at her, he would place his hand on the hilt of his blade and inquire, “oh, I can’t? It’s no good?” With his words, his eyes would partially open, showing a red gleam that casts a spell of fear over her; a binding spell that should grip at her heart, cause her to see red and feel a sense of hopelessness as he looms over her. Suddenly, all that would vanish as his eyes would close once more. He would speak with a nod, “I think I can.”

He would give her enough time to react, or attempt to run again before his form would vanish and he would appear behind her. There would be the sound of his blade sliding partially from its sheath as the hilt is aimed for the back of her head; a blunt strike intended to render her unconscious before the sword is slide back into its casing.

341 / 2454
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:46 pm

Ciena, age 15

She kept glaring at him. Just what had she done to deserve such rotten luck this day? And why did this man seem so intent on taking her with him? She had a lovely voice... But she didn't think she was all that special. She had only just begun to gain a more womanly shape and she tended to keep to herself instead of flirting with the other household boys like many of the girls in other households did.

His eyes came open a fraction and Ciena went rigid as terror gripped her. Her eyes widened and she let out a small whine of distress in the back of her throat, her form trembling. But then his eyes closed and it was gone. Ciena felt a cold sweat break out along the back of her neck as she gasped for breath, looking at him. What.. What had just happened?

Ciena sought to scramble away, not caring that she was soiling her dress. She had to get away from him. But she hardly got to move before she felt pain and then the world went black, her body falling limply to the ground.

-202/1598

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:56 pm

Humming lightly to himself a tune similar to ‘Momma’s Little Baby Love Shortening Bread,’ Kyrojin’s hand releases the hilt of his blade and he leans forwards after a step and picks up the teenage turn, pulling her over his shoulder barbarian style. At this time, Dae and Zuel would approach. With the girl over his shoulder, Kyrojin would turn to them as Dae would speak first, “a fine catch, lord. Will you still be needing to go to the coast for your sea shell?” Lifting an eyebrow at him, Kyrojin would ask, “ya stupid, I got it right here?” Zuel would bust out in a snicker to the side as Dae would apologize, “ah, you’re correct. I didn’t notice it.” Not caring to get it, Kyrojin would walk past them. Dae would shoot a glance to the very amused Zuel who teased him, “how could you miss a sea shell that big?” Following Kyrojin, Dae would speak, “shut up.”

Returning to the area they had left the others, Sunji and the two bandits would turn to see Kyrojin walking towards them. Speaking curtly, Sunji would say, “this was a short trip. I see you found your sea shell.” With this, Zuel would burst out laughing this time causing Dae to roll his eyes in annoyance. Kyrojin would smile, “ya, I found it. I guess we can go back now.” With a sigh, Sunji would comment, “as you wish… you go ahead, my lord and allow us to finish the actual purpose of coming here.” Kyrojin would inquire, “purpose...?” Sunji would respond, “we might as well get some supplies…” Since that sounded boring, Kyrojin would nod, “okay, you guys do that. We’ll head back. See ya at home.” All parties would be in agreement, and with that, they would head their separate ways.

Exit RP
338 / 2792
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback] EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:31 pm

Ciena's Exp - 4398
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Origin of Ciena I [Closed, Flashback]
Page 1 of 1