Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Discussion / OOC / Archived

Go down 
+18
RagnorakTres
Soothesayer
Dice Roller
Phew
Rune
Noah
LittleMariko
Kaguyalover
Kazatul
Pennywise
Shintre
Rek
ero
Lydeck
Kyro_Shiori
Ashurei
Kiun
aѕceпxion
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

OOC goes here, not on other boards.

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:43 am

On the eleventh hour, of the eleventh day, of the eleventh month.

A peace treaty was signed that ended World War 1

Approximitly 16 million people lost their lives during the conflict. Marking it as one of the greatest losses of human life during wartime. Today we remember them and all military men who have lost their lives at war. And feel shame that we've still not learned our lesson.
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

Rep! : 19

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:21 pm

Good post, Kev. Happy Armistice Day ever (yes, that's actually the TRUE name of Veteran's Day).

Sorry for my absence. Work has gotten super busy with the current projects that one of the analysts and I are working on. I'll hopefully catch everything up on Sunday when I get back.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:34 am

well I'm sitting at my mother's house for the moment. thought I would give everyone an update.

1. We have had two different techs out at the house. The power company basically surged everything when they cut the line. I'm surprised they didn't fry themselves. The sorry bast.... I'll be nice.

2. The first tech was suppose to put in the order for the line techs to come out. He didn't do it right, so they had to send out a second tech to say the same damn thing the first guy did. The sorry Son of... I'm still trying to be nice.

3. We are waiting for the bucket trucks and peeps to come out today. If they don't.....well my 'be nice' o-meter will have already reached its limit and well I will not be held responsible for my actions.

So hopefully I will be on later today or tomorrow. We shall see.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:29 pm

Ok, I am back. Just for everyone's info. If I disappear again, its because there is a temp line. It will take them about a month to get a crew out here to fix the main line.

So keep that in mind if I disappear. Or if a storm knocks me out. good thing is..

1. I get HBO and Cinemax free for a year.
2. I got a 25 dollar credit on my account.
3. I've got a free upgrade to my internet speed from 12mb per sec, to 18mb per sec. ^.^ So we are all good.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:01 pm

FREAKIN AWESOME! Welcome back :3
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Rep! : 31

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:21 pm

I think the summary of the saga would be better placed at the top in a spoiler tag.
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:33 am

LittleMariko wrote:
I think the summary of the saga would be better placed at the top in a spoiler tag.

I think this post would be better posted in the saga ooc thread. But noted and changed
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:38 pm

Discuss... plz...

1) Recurring Quest/NPC Idea: A Psyche or Mystical Mage that has the ability of the RPX Power Broker from H2H. This way if someone has an ability that is obsolete or doesn't work how they intended (rendered useless) and they want to remake it, this allows them to regain the EXP from that ability (losing it in the process) back into their mind/soul.
* A second option would make it specific to transferring to a remade version of the tech with any additional costs being paid as well.

2) Suggested Change or Clarification
Current wrote:
Shintre " barrack takes 10% of your pop and makes them army
if you have 100 ppl > make a barrack > 10% is your army (+10 civilian militia)
now ur civilian population is TECHNICALLY 90 ppl tho u get city credit for have 100 still
so in my mind when u make ur next barrack, now 10% of that 90 can join the army (b/c they're not already in the army)
so there you get +9
next time you make a barrack, you're gonna get 10% of that 81%, or somethin like that.
that's how i want it to work, i might need to rewrite it. ".

Suggestion
Each Trade School, Barracks, or Temple uses 10% (as a flat percentage) of your population.
- So if you have 3 Builder trade schools, 2 barracks, and 1 temple = 60% of population is allocated to those professions.
- When you reach 10 structures, your entire population is allocated to the work force or military, thus the structure bonus has been fulfilled.

Reasoning
Current System works with "too many calculations" since you have to go 10% of 100, then 10% of 90 and once u go again, u r then dealing with percentages of people (10% of 81 is 8.1), so u would then have to round. Revised system works to set u up with you have 1200 people, so you can make 10 groups of 120 ppl to assign to 10 work forces. It also makes it easier when the totals adjust as population increases/decreases. You do 1-2 calculations instead several.

Yes I am aware that if someone has 1234 pop, then 10% at that time would be 123.4, but I trust that someone can assign the remaining 4 people (at 100%) w/o complication or confusion. ^_^ That is all.

3) Suggested Clarification: SEI - 100% Hit or Miss
Problem: The way it currently reads, if you have Stage 3 SEI and someone uses that STE on you, then you both roll the 1-100. If STE rolls 60, and SEI rolls 40, then STE hits for full effect/duration. However, if you have Stage 2 SEI, you reduce the effect by 75% w/o need of a roll. So essentially, SEI 2 > SEI 3 b/c there's no wild card to it.
Suggestion: SEI 3: If STE rolls higher than SEI, then the STE is reduced by 75% instead of negated.

That way, SEI 3 is still better than SEI 2 b/c you have the ability to fully negate the STE.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:00 pm

No one cares, go ahead and put it on the suggestion board.
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:35 pm

Ayo Shin, can we get the Saga stickied por favor?
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:59 pm

Perhaps I am just seeing things. But it seems like the only magic package with MDE is Support. Is this a shindows update, or something else?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:10 pm

I think everyone just assumed it went on everything; that is probably a typo since the "last updated" at the top is rather old.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:50 pm

I could have sworn it was on there a few days ago though, that's why I was wondering. But like always, you are probably right.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:04 am

General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 Turkey10

Happy Thanksgiving from our house to yours.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:55 am

Happy Thanksgiving =)
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:20 am

Indeed, meanwhile. Since we don't have that holiday here. I will be spending my day sipping tea and laughing whilst watching videos of emo natives saying things like. " Got Land?". And crying about having it taken from them.

Imperialism. Its a beautiful thing.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:55 am

-poke- Tag your it

See everyone later today or tomorrow hopefully. Frank got accepted into the beta testing of the SWTOR MMO and its only for the this weekend. So I may have to fight him for the computer.
If you haven't heard from me by tomorrow. Send in the reinforcements.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:01 pm

Alright, will do. Good luck and godspeed.
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:23 pm

Swamped at work with a project that I thought was basically over before Thanksgiving holiday only to arrive yesterday and discover that I have a lot more to do. I'm trying to finish it before I leave work today, but I probably won't really be online except to probably post once in the saga during lunch or something. Jenn, I'll get a post up for you in our RP as well as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Take your time hun. No worries. I'm patient. Plus I'm one wing down with tendinitis in the right forearm. So I'm slowly plugging away at my own saga posts. Had to switch the mouse to the left side. I can use it left handed, but I forget that it's my middle finger not the index that does the clicking.
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:50 am

Going to be MIA for a few days
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:46 am

Let it snow!
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

Rep! : 24

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:47 pm

still workin o.O still here
@ rek - you goin to miami?!
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:30 pm

I ave already been! And I'm already back! Was fun
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:59 am

Hurricane winds in scotland today woo.....~
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:34 am

Being sent home early due to dangerous travel conditions woo!
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:11 pm

Can someone please check my Technique " Vascud Crisis ". It's been there since the 22nd of Novemeber ;(
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:14 am

yo! i just got back from Orlando, son.
ish was great
i had FUNNEL CAKE!
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:25 am

Ah. wb. I want some funnel cake.... =(
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:55 am

muu huu bwhahahaha
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:30 pm

yo, there was an issue with density or something, wasn't it?
can someone look up for me or summarize what the density discussion was about
or if you think there's something wrong with it
voice that for me now pls
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:47 pm

Shintre wrote:
yo, there was an issue with density or something, wasn't it?
can someone look up for me or summarize what the density discussion was about
or if you think there's something wrong with it
voice that for me now pls
Shintre wrote:
@ density overall – I think the thing that ppl are forgetting is armor is in segments (like per limb). That’s what gives you the huge weight cost. If you use obc to make armor all over your body, then you basically have to caste it 6 times to cover everything (b/c if you just make one solid object then you can’t move) unless ur making a bubble or something.

The thing is 6 x density (armor) gives you more weight than 1 x density (bubble)
So! By common sense, it should mean the MORE OBC you create, the more it should weigh
i.e. armor should = bubble in terms of weight
so what creative solutions are there to translate this into the tag?
But then again, unless you’re doing the hamster wheel or got ANI, then you shouldn’t be able to move outside of bubble created density o.O

Mariko:
"Best used with MLT to armor up more than 1 part of the body (Head, Upper Body/Arms, Lower Body/Feet, Shield). Density x # Segments Covered = Weight"

Me:
@Shin: Wouldn't you only need to cast it 3-4 times? Since the equipment page designations are Head, Body, Legs, & Shield? Since u wanna add it to the tag, that seems easiest to parallel. The only tag that I would think is necessary is:
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:59 pm

you might see stuff move
i'm done w/SU2 (mostly) and will be getting the board ready for the change over
ATM techs are locked until after the update
no point in me approving stuff that might be changed in less than a week xD
i'm lookin to implement the new changes 1/1/12
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:03 pm

Sooooon...Sooooooon
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:11 pm

fux ya!
this is important
EVERYONE needs to have their RPs wrapped up and path checkpoints requested for approval by midnight of 12/31
spread the word to ppl who might not be reading this page
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Mwhahaha
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Do we need to have our character's updated as well?
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:24 pm

Do the RPs still need to be wrapped up if there is no fighting/rule intensive activities going on? Example being an RP where people are just going to visit friends and hang out for a bit before leaving.

@Jenn for Chars: Probably. B/c if there are techs/character setup changes coming, everyone needs to know where they are at before the changes in order to update to the changes.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:20 am

um... idc
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:58 am

Hoping everyone is excited as I am about the new SU.

But before new year, I'd like to take the time to remind everyone just what happened the last time a big Shindows Update came due.

This

So with that said. I'll be heading to my nuclear bunker in preperation for tommorow. God speed.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:07 pm

lmao! as if
the last shindows update was the addition of like a calculator or two
xD
(i think)
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:39 pm

Jack... you're going to leave us out here alone? So not cool. Need I remind everyone
This is what you will be dealing with if Mommy doesn't get to safety...

General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 00110

Do you really want to make her cry?
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:34 pm

I wouldn't have the heart to face her crying lol
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:04 pm

I do. *closes bunker*

General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 And-now-i-have-a-heart-heart-tin-man-wizard-oz-demotivational-poster-1211582218
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:06 pm

That's just not right. And a little offensive.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:11 pm

Lol Epic
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:18 pm

I mean come on... that was some really nice wallpaper.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:13 pm

-Knocks on bunker door-

Kind sir, have you any tea?
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:39 am

* speaks through door*

I left a stash behind the rock on the left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Discussion / OOC / Archived
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22